[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird shit you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Araquanid_poster.png (126KB, 799x587px) Image search: [Google]
Araquanid_poster.png
126KB, 799x587px
Post the weird/autistic shit you do in pokemon games
>playing each game several times each time with different set of pokemon until i complete the dex
>playing each region with only new pokemon
>working on shiny dex
>pokeball aesthetics
>when catching pokemon for my team make up a new nickname for each thrown pokeball until the pokemon "likes" it
>>
>>30207111
>Being OCD about playing with only new Alola Mons or incluiding Alakzam in my team. Also, nice trips
>>
>>30207111
I do the first two
Also, I refuse to catch anything I will use that has the "wrong" gender, like female Machop or male Popplio
And I masturbate to Pokemon
>>
>>30207111
>>playing each region with only new pokemon

>>30207139
>Also, I refuse to catch anything I will use that has the "wrong" gender, like female Machop or male Popplio

I do these two and I catch everything in regular Pokéballs. Except starters.
>>
When I see an avoidable trainer I get around them and then battle them
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1280x600px
I like to pretend im a little Pokemon.

I also make gmod screenshots if that's anything close to autistic.
>>
>Only ever clear games since Gen V with at least a fucking Haxorus in my team
>Only ever clear games since Gen VI with six Dragon types

It's gotten to the point that I actually held off clearing Moon JUST to wait for a chance to Island Scan in an Axew
>>
>>30207139
Exact opposite here, I like all my Pokemon to be the "wrong" gender

and
>never letting the team have a 2+ level gap at all times
>>
>>30207192
Same, I also get behind them and follow them for a little bit, when they're on a fixed route, before battling them.

With the SOS battles, I tap "A" insync with every "..."

I go into the Dex and listen to the cry of the Pokemon I'm looking for before I start looking for them (especially with shinies).

If a wild Pokemon isn't instantly one shot by my lead Pokemon, I catch it, even if it's one I already have.

I save every time I heal my Pokemon, and every time they level up.
>>
>working on shiny dex
>pokeball aesthetics
>buy the other copy of a game to get pokémon bred in the former there and then proceed to make the in game course
>>
>I have to catch everything in each area before moving on
>Multiple areas a Pokemon exists in, I need to catch it in the first area it's available to you
>Boxes must be organized in order of capture
>Pokecentre theme for every box
>Last Box is always labeled "Special" and has it's own look
>It's for shinys, Legendarys and ingame trade/unique Pokemon
>Everything must be caught in regular Pokeballs
>Shiny and Legendary Pokemon need to be in Premier Balls
>All Pokemon caught must remain completely untouched, no EXP, no messing with hold items, nothing
>This goes double for Legendarys and Shinys

I have a pretty fun collection of legit Legendarys from every game that have never been touched.
>>
Does anyone uses legendaries only for story reasons?

Recently I decided to use zygarde for the final part of the main story in my playthrough of pokemon sun since zygarde is the protector of the earth and I found it fitting helping in the final battle Too bad you can't get 100% form before that it could had made the expirience much better at least I got him in its 50% form for that
>>
>>30207111
>Only new Pokémon allowed in my team during the first run of each generation
>Play as a boy in first run, girl in second run (I broke this rule for Gen VII because I couldn't resist)
>Boy just haves my name, girl gets the name of one of my waifus chosen randomly
>In Gen VI/VII, customization must be used to get the girl character's look as close as possible to the aforemented waifu
>Always have Fire, Water and Electric types in my team
>If Ampharos, Crobat and Magnezone are in the local dex, I must have at least one of them (not in the first run - see first step)
>Use all the available PC themes
>Keep a box for shinies, one for 4+ IV mons got via Wonder Trade and one for Unown
>>
>order my boxes by type
>order pokemon in said boxes by level
>headcanon battle stuff.. like only using my starter to beat rivals starter and/or main pokemon because "my decidueye is effectively Primarinas rival so they have to fight"
>>
>>30207111
Ok the rest are pretty autistic but this is fine. This is just wanting to try the new stuff since you already know the old
>>
>>30207111
>pokeball aesthetics
Me to a fucking T. I cannot believe I fucked up and caught my very last team member in a goddamn Premiere Ball and not a regular Pokeball. It's been driving me fucking crazy for the longest now. When is Gamefreak going to just allow you to change Pokeballs already?
>>
>>30213319
I refuse to use the same Pokemon as the main Rival(s) or the Champion. It really helped in this Gen that you ended up as the very first champion so the ensuing battle against Professor Kukui doesn't count since he's just a challenger. Fucking piece of shit Hau getting a goddamn Pikachu before I did that fucking little SHIT
>>
>>30207111
I like to pretend i'm an emotionless war machine when I storm the enemy team's base and fuck their shit up.
>>
>>30213427
I know this feel.

>tfw Guzma cucks you out of Golisopod
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.