[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 085.png (31KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
085.png
31KB, 512x256px
>Says cool shit
>Is a weeb
>Probably a lolicon

He's the best not-important NPC.
>>
>>30206076
Grimsley/Chicken art when?
>>
>>30206076
>the reason Grimsley came to Alola was to fug Acerola
FINALLY an explanation that makes sense.
>>
File: 1433819080819.png (92KB, 526x399px) Image search: [Google]
1433819080819.png
92KB, 526x399px
>>
>>30206076
do you ever get to fight him ? battle tree ?
>>
>>30206125
>Acerola
>not chicken-chan
He teams up with you in the battle tree and I know you being strong isn't the only reason.
>>
>>30206196
>Picking only one
He's /ourguy/. He has multiple waifus and loves all Lolis.
>>
>>30206230
Nah. hHe may not look it, but he'll be completely devoted to his one and only waifu.
>>
>>30206230
>/ourguy/
>has multiple waifus
Fuck off.
>>
Did anybody screencap that gaijin gambling weeb copypasta Grimsley edit?
>>
>>30206280
You're saying you've only fapped to only one character your whole life? That your waifu has always been this one character and you feel nothing for anyone else?
>>
>>30206305
t. newfag and/or retard who doesn't know what waifu means.
>>
>Waifu used to be an ironic joke poking fun at weeaboos
>These "people" unironically use the term now
>>
>>probably a lolicon
That does explain how he survived Iris' torment.
>>
>>30206280
My Pokewaifu is not my actual waifu. Everyone has multiple waifus. You need to get your autism fixed.
>>
>>30206076
>Probably a lolicon
because older girls with big boobs are disgusting.
>>
File: (You).png (2MB, 800x1797px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
2MB, 800x1797px
>>30206465
>Everyone has multiple waifus
Next you'll say you like 3DPD
>>
>>30206076
Do Grimsley and Colress actually do anything post-game? As far as I've seen so far they just turn up to give you one item then disappear.
>>
>>30206804
Colress I think battles you in the Battle Tree
>>
>>30206804
I found it weird that Aether scientists give you the DNA Splicers and Genesect Drives instead of Colress, would have made more sense.
>>
>>30206899
Grimsley does as well, faced him ten battles in in super singles.
>>
>>30207058

You get the Genesect drives from Colress though.
>>
>>30206294
Gomenasai, my name is Grimsley-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old Unovan Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my Pal Pad, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Kantonese games. (Slot Machines, Card flip, Biriridama Flip)

I train with my PokéYen coin every day, this superior currency can win any bet because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other coin on earth. I earned my gambling license twelve years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Kantonese fluently, both Kanji and the Jōto dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Kantonese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Kantonese visa, I am moving to Tamamushi to attend a prestigious University to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for OLM or a game designer!

I own several yukatas, which I wear around Alola. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Kantō, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Kantonese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Kantō!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.