[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about there being two Anabels now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: 1480031361477.png (26KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480031361477.png
26KB, 512x256px
The fact that no one recognizes her pretty much confirms she's the Anabel from Emerald. What do you make of this? Why do you think GF decided to do it?
>>
>>30204935
My dick is pleased.
>>
>>30204935
I don't care, delicious ponytail girl is delicious
>>
File: IMG_4867.png (939KB, 900x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4867.png
939KB, 900x1418px
>>30204935
They thought they were being smart and witty but really were just making Nomura-tier asses out of themselves.
That said, S&M should've just had you play as Anabel the entire game instead.
>>
>>30204935
>Battle Tower is made a few months after the events of ORAS
>Anabel is the Brain
>She gets sucked in a Wormhole
>Gets thrown out in Alola, with her memories gone
For the last fucking time, there aren't two Anabels.
>>
>>30204935
>The fact that no one recognizes her pretty much confirms she's the Anabel from Emerald.
Huh? Explain?
>>
>>30206078
Some people think that ORAS takes place in an alternate dimension from the original RS.
>>
>>30206099
I get that, but how exactly does that mean she's the same Anabel?
>>
>>30206078
/vp/ is full of retards. That's all.
Anabel mentions she was the Salon Maiden. They think that Battle Frontier doesn't exist in Megaverse, so she MUST be from Emerald. They use the fact that no one does an information dump about Anabel's whole life as the "evidence". Just because Looker doesn't tell you about her whole life, they think he doesn't recognize her, which means she's from Emerald, not ORAS.

It's a bunch of bullshit. Even if she was from Emerald, people would recognize her because looks the same as Megaverse Anabel.
>>
>>30206078
Looker tells you she came from a different world.
>>
>>30206099
The delta episode heavily implies that it does
>>
How fucking long did she work for the police? She said Nani was her boss when he was still in the business, which must have been a fucklong of time ago.
Hell, how old is she? She looks 16, but hints are pointing at almost 30, if not older.
>>
>>30206738
At least 9 years, anon. ORAS was 10 years before SM.
>>
>>30206738
Sun/Moon seem to be a rather significant timeskip beyond the first 3 Generations
>>
>>30206165
Why do people think there's a megaverse at all? ORAS and XY have different origins for mega evolution, so why are they grouped in the same universe?
>>
>>30206844
>Why do people think there's a megaverse at all?
Explains why Megas weren't a thing in the stories of previous games.

>ORAS and XY have different origins for mega evolution, so why are they grouped in the same universe?
They don't? The War happened in ORAS too. It's just that according to ORAS, Rayquaza could Mega Evolve even before the War.
>>
>>30206870
>Explains why Megas weren't a thing in the stories of previous games.

SM says that Lucario, the first pokemon to mega evolve, taught it to humans at some point. It could've just been after the stories of those games. While ORAS claims that it was discovered when humanity first met Rayquaza.
>>
>>30206983
They don't contradict each other, anon.

Rayquaza could Mega Evolve. He didn't need a stone, so people didn't know what happened or how he evolved. And the vast majority of people didn't know about it.
Lucario was the first Pokemon to Mega Evolve with a Stone. People realized how it worked, and since they didn't know about Rayquaza, they thought it was the first.
>>
>>30207026
That's a possibility
>>
>>30204935
There's only one, OR/AS doesn't have any Anabel.
>>
>>30206844

Zinnia talks about a universe where Mega Pokemon don't exist (R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/E/B//B2/W2) because the ultimate weapon was never built.
XY, ORAS and SM are in a universe where Mega Pokemon exist cause the ultimate weapon was built.

Anabel is said to be from the universe where Mega Pokemon don't exist and got sucked into a wormhole to the universe that does (the last 3 games) and think cause Non-Mega Anabel is in the Mega universe that Mega Universe Anabel still exist, making 2 Anabels in the same universe.

>>30206983

I think they meant that Lucario was the first Pokemon to Mega Evolve via a stone/trainer bond.
Rayquaza was the first Mega evolved Pokemon to ever be without a trainer or stone.
>>
I remembered somewhere stating that Anabel is actually a spy, I think its from the R/S/E manga. Can someone please help me confirm if it's true?
>>
>>30207201
>Anabel is said to be from the universe where Mega Pokemon don't exist
Source?
>>
>>30207365
In game dialogue claims she's from the another dimension, doesnt specify but you can assume it's the mega-less world. Her ingame battle theme heavily alludes to this as it's specifically from RSE's battle frontier. Why go through the trouble of using RSE's frontier music if they already have ORAS/XY's frontier/maison rendition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZltSgymdKc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ru_eeOeL8
>>
>>30207423
>In game dialogue claims she's from the another dimension
Nope. Just says that she's been to another dimension via Ultra Wormhole.
>>
>>30206099
Some people? You mean the fucking developers of the game?
>>
>>30207067
That's not a possibility that's literally how it is.
>>
>>30207593
Considering how barebones the actual explanation is, no, it's still just a theory.
>>
>>30207423
Remixing the original song does not "heavily allude" to anything.

Also man I love how faithful the composition and instruments are to the original RSE soundtrack.
>>
That's why looker has amnesia in ORAS, he's the other looker.
>>
>>30205836
Why does it play the Emerald frontier brain music then?
>>
>>30208210
>barebones the actual explanation is
You haven't played the games have you. These are events with specific time frames and from gen 5 and on they've been putting more emphasis on the story and lore of the games, it's by no means barebones.
>>
>>30206870
>Explains why Megas weren't a thing in the stories of previous games.
A bit late but personally I think that just falls into the category of "it's a videogame"
Because baby pokemon wasn't a thing until gen 2 right
>>
>>30208374
SM says Lucario showed the humans mega evolution

ORAS says humanity discovered mega evolution when they met Rayquaza

That's literally it, anything else is headcanon.
>>
>>30208302
Maybe because they wanted to play the frontier brain music.
>>
>>30204935
Gen3 is not canon
>>
>>30208432
So why play GBAshit instead of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ru_eeOeL8
>b-b-b-but it's for the chatelaines
The game files say 'frontier brain'. That's why everyone thought that we were getting a battle frontier when the ORAS demo was datamined.
>>
>>30208452
Right, it's not canon to the current canon but is canon to its own canon, that's literally what we are talking about here.
>>
File: 1480050485782.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480050485782.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>30204935
Why does she look like a hit(wo)man?
>>
>>30208478
Because she was introduced with the other music, probably. It's also arranged in a way that is more faithful to the original RSE music, moreso than any ORAS track I've heard; so that may have something to do with it.
>>
>>30208413
You do realise there's a difference between discovery and learning what activated it right?
On top of that you're purposely leaving parts out of the explanation. Not to mention records of mega Ray were only accessible to Draconids and people descended from ancient Sootopolians seeing as only they can open the entrance to sky pillar where the events were recorded meaning mega Ray isn't exactly common knowledge.

Go back and play those games anon.
>>
>>30208413
Lucario taught them how to use it.
Ray was the first instance.
This isn't hard.
>>
File: bustup_21_10.png (147KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_21_10.png
147KB, 960x560px
>>30208530
The gloves
>>
File: 1476387846132.jpg (169KB, 1045x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1476387846132.jpg
169KB, 1045x1165px
>>30208726
I guess that must be it. Odd how just a pair of gloves makes them seem more dangerous at just a glance.
>>
>>30208413
On top of what others said, the only people who know about Fug are Zinnia's people, whatever they're called. They knew Fug was first, but no one else did.
>>
>>30206350
thought the delta episode implied that the original ruby / sapphire are diff then oras
>>
>>30209010
AZ did, he used it as basis for his Mega Weapon.
>>
>>30209451
It does anon.
>>
>>30209497
The weapon happened before mega Ray.
>>
>>30206738

Women in Pokemon never look older then 25 unless they're meant to be an old lady.
>>
>>30204935

Meme theory for memelords. Rather pathetic desu
>>
ITT:
>NO! STOP IT! STOP SAYING THERE'S ALTERNATE UNIVERSES! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! IT'S NOT TRUE! LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
>>
>>30209497
And AZ knows. He never says Lucario was the first.

>Why doesn't he tell people about it
Yeah, everyone will believe that he saw a Legendary Pokemon Mega Evolve without a stone to fight other Legendary Pokemon, probably thousands of years ago.

>>30209623
>I can't read
People acknowledge the alternate universe. They just don't think Anabel is from that universe. And they're correct.
>>
>>30205836
Here's the thing though...they say they found Anabel 10 years ago, meaning the events of ORAS take place at least 10 years before Sun & Moon. If that's the case, then why the fuck is Wally still look like he's 10 instead of 20+? I'm not saying you're wrong, though, I think you're right and that Game Freak just fucked up.
>>
>>30210225
>Wally still look like he's 10 instead of 20+?

Because the content of battle facilities are never canon.
>>
>>30210225
Yeah, they just fucked up. They didn't care enough to update his model. They've been doing this for Cynthia and Looker every gen.
GF especially don't care for postgame characters. That's why Caitlin from Platinum aged in BW2, but Maylene from the same game didn't. Or how all characters from FRLG aged in HGSS, and Liza/Tate or any characters from RSE didn't.
>>
>>30210320
Kinda like the Battle Frontier, which includes the Battle Tower.
>yfw Sun & Moon was just a fever dream made up by Darkrai
>>
>>30210320
Wait, so Wally doesn't appear anywhere in the main game? So far I've run into Anabel, Grimsley, and Colress.
>>
>>30210474

Nope, only old characters that appear outside the tree get new designs.
>>
>>30204935
It's literally just to troll people about the battle frontier. It's never coming back.
>>
>>30208610
But then trainers in Oras wouldn't know how to use megas
>>
>>30206350

> The delta episode heavily implies that it does

I think you mean that in the delta episode, Zinnia thinks this. it's not confirmed in any other way.
>>
>>30210637
No, alternate universe are definitely a thing. You even travel to one in SM.

Anabel isn't from an alternate universe though.
>>
>>30210562
You're pretty retarded aren't you.
>>
>>30210562
>trainers in ORAS wouldn't know how to do something that's been documented for generations!
Dumbass.
And I'm talking about Lucario. Mega evolution is a known fact by the time of ORAS.
>>
Where do I find anabel after the UB quest is finished? She said something about meeting nanu but I can't find him either
>>
>>30212267

Battle tree.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.