[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where will you battle her in the inevitable Kanto sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png (68KB, 170x385px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png
68KB, 170x385px
Where will you battle her in the inevitable Kanto sequel?
>>
>>30203543
I really wanted my character to just go with her at the end. Fuck the postgame.

I'll just pretend that she grabs Hau and Gladion and goes over there later.
>>
>>30203543
Can't we just have a sinnoh remake? I want to revisit best region
>>
>>30203593
This

I want Lillie, Hau, the protagonists and Gladion to be best of friends. Like if XY were done right.
>>
I want to battle her and her mom in bed
>>
>>30203630
If that happens I will take a shit in a bag and send it to Nintendo Australia with express instructions to forward it to Gamefreak.
>>
>>30203543
I want to get in Lillie's bag
>>
>>30203593
I'm pretending this too and that Lillie and female protagonist eventually date. I wasn't a huge fan of this region or most of the new Pokemon and I feel like there wasn't a whole lot to do and it felt strangely empty. But at the same time, these are probably my favorite characters out of any Pokemon game. I don't usually get so attached to them.
>>
>>30203593
This, I want to have an adventure with my buddies. And Gladion.

XY """"friends"""" can fuck off.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.