[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To any Dataminers out there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6cc.png (50KB, 202x216px) Image search: [Google]
6cc.png
50KB, 202x216px
So... Does AZ's Floette even have game data or a model in SM? If it doesn't then what the fuck. If it does then what the fuck.
>>
>>30202097
It does. I have one myself in ORAS, it was scheduled to be an event but they didn't distribute it.
>>
>>30202124
what the fuck
>>
>>30202097
gamefreak just puts shit in their games to fuck with data miners and with non-data miners

Azure Flute, GS Ball, are examples of the former
the original unovan dragon is one of the latter

plus there was that Mew event in Emerald that never came to fruition
>>
>>30202184
But now it's in SM. Why would they bother to do all of that for a Pokemon they know we will never legitimately get.
>>
>>30202245
>why does gamefreak do stupid shit that doesn't make sense?

let's not start tugging at that thread
>>
>>30202245
They just like to have all kinds of events in case they feel like giving them out.
Sometimes they don't.
It might have been like the Lock Capsule where it was meant to move between generations.
>>
>>30202184
Now I'm getting worried that we won't ever get those hat Pikachus
>>
>>30202156
Why do people want it so much?
>>
>>30202418
It looks cool, and would otherwise have been a pretty harsh special attacker despite the lack of coverage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.