[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what I noticed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1473681821050s.jpg (6KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1473681821050s.jpg
6KB, 248x248px
Moving through the PC box, and through your party.. is a lot slower than it was last gen. Almost as slow as it was in Gen 4.

Eh.
>>
>>30201762
I noticed that too. The optimization in this game is just bad. ORAS is just smoother, even the battles.
>>
File: dS6Hb.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dS6Hb.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
Shhhhhhhh..... Shut the fuck up and look at me.
>>
>>30201802
I thought it was just my DS getting shitty, but does anyone else lag like fuck during battles? Especially battle royale or doubles?
>>
>>30201802
>>30201802
I mean.. how am I suppose to organize, breed, or just place favorites, grab who I want and go? In gen 6 it was SO FAST and smooth. But here it's like you can only press the 'NEXT BOX" button, or L/R triggers once every second.
>>
Yeah I noticed it too. I think it might be because it fully loads the pokemon icons before showing the box unlike gen 6 where if you moved through boxes quickly you'd get that pokeball placeholder thumbnail before it fills in the sprite

It's faster to navigate by pressing the icon at the bottom at just moving through boxes that way
>>
>>30201842
Battle royale are a fucking nightmare. Frame drops like crazy. And people complained about the framerate in ORAS, which mind you, had 3D.
>>
There's a lot of things I miss from Pre-Gen VII, like pressing X to close all menus
>>
>>30201878
The pokeball placeholder icon was great though.. because even if it was there for a split second.. you still knew which box you had to go too, to grab who you wanted. Now it feels like you have to waddle through muddy water to get there.
>>
>>30201913
That was fucking godlike. Why the fuck did they remove it?
>>
>>30201842
Yeah, the game is optimized for New 3DS and barely functions on an old 3DS.
>>
They should of just copied and pasted the PC system. I wouldnt of even called them lazy for doing that. It was perfect in Gen 6.

Great speed.. Great functionality
>>
File: gladion.png (260KB, 364x327px) Image search: [Google]
gladion.png
260KB, 364x327px
so many QOL improvements and they shaft us on this. fuck
>>
The PC in S/M is a complete downgrade in every area from gen 6, except fro that you can switch between moving items and pokemon without exiting. Otherwise, it's slow and the bottom pixels of the bottom row are cut off by that fuckhuge search bar.
>>
>>30201916
Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you. Moving through boxes in gen 6 felt less sluggish.
>>
WHY DID WE ONLY GET 32 BOXES AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30201966
>The PC in S/M is a complete downgrade in every area from gen 6, except fro that you can switch between moving items and pokemon without exiting.

and going straight to the Pokemon boxes without having to go through like three different menus first
>>
>>30201966
>>30202006
And checking IVs on the PC, though it';s relegated to postgame.
>>
Also another thing I noticed.. When youre battling and you select a move. the lower screen does not dim like it did in Gen 6. It stays lit up, displaying nothing.

So if youre playing in the dark and youre watching your pokemon perform it's attack animation.. prepare to have your eyes blinded by the lower screen.
>>
Pretty sure they do these on purpose so that they can be "fixed" for the third version.
>>
>>30201762
Rival is energetic and stupid,Father is better than him
True boss digs perfection
Steel legendary
Team Skull theme has blue and pink colors for no reason
Cynthia has her own character model
We travel to another dimension
Our hometown spirit protects us
Flutes to summon legendaries
Have a Jhoto influence
Diamond and Pearl themes
Arceus mentioned
Sinnoh pokemon are prevalent
Gastrodon is on east and west seas
Island regions
Volcano pokemon
Good attacking bird available in the beginning
Just like in gen 4
>>
>>30201938
I have a new 3DS and double battles still lag like hell.
>>
>>30201842
My 3DS crashed trying to use a Super Potion in one of the double battles.
>>
>>30202125
It's not about how bad it lags.. its about how slow the PC is compared to how amazing it was last gen ;-;
>>
>>30201762
Game's shit.
>>
>>30202734
true. Cant decide if i should continue breeding in Gen 6 or bring all my mons over to this game.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.