[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrozma's theme is by far the best song in the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0409.jpg (3MB, 2630x2917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
3MB, 2630x2917px
Necrozma's theme is by far the best song in the game
>>
>>30201652
>Necrozma's theme
>>
>>30201652
> necrozma's theme
>>
>>30201652
I have it tied with the guardian deity theme as the best legendary tracks.
Honestly, Gen 7 was a major step up in music from Gen 6, compared to Gen 6 from Gen 5
>>
>>30201706
XY was a clear case of Gamefreak putting all their efforts into creating future proof models for over 700 mons. It's unfortunate, since kalos had so much potential.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x738px
>>30201652
>Necromza's theme
>>
>>30201652
No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFxDzFg_eFc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7AXRqjTuQ
>>
>>30201931
>>30201666
>>30201704
Haven't gotten there yet.
Does it just borrow another legendary theme?
>>
>>30202236
It uses the box legendary theme, implying it's part of the trio
>>
>>30202236
It's the same as Solgaleo/Lunala's.
>>
>>30201652
I don't blame you, OP. Caught the box legend so fast didn't have time to enjoy the theme.
>>
>>30202267
>>30202301
Ah, so the trio represents the Radiation, Refraction, and Reflection of Light.
Interesting.
>>
>>30202267
>>30202301
Don't forget about Zygarde :^)
>>
>>30201652
it's still retarded that GF didn't make it an ultra beast. it literally looks like it belongs to the UB crew
>>
>>30202352
>Radiation
Solgaleo
>Refraction
Necrozma
>Reflection
Lunaala
>>
>>30202550
From what I've picked up, it WAS an ultra beast that pretty much got stuck in the poke world for so long that it's pretty much not an ultra beast any more

Kinda like Alola form mons I guess
>>
>>30202550
It technically is a UB. It's just that like Solgaleo and Lunala, it got used to the "normal" dimension that its properties became more like a non-UB
>>
>>30201652
This thing is so based, 10/10 design. I just wish it had its own quest and some more lore, it's going to end up as Zygarde 2.0 at this rate
>>
>>30202550
It is/was an Ultra Beast, retard. It came from Ultra Space but all the Ultra Wormhole energy that it had when it came out is all gone because it's been living underground
>>
Kinda off-topic but, remember that japanese trailer with the remix of the main theme that everybody liked? I remember a lot of people remarking about how Solgaleo and Lunala seemed friendly to each other unlike most cover legendaries. I just realized the reason they don't hate each other is because they're the same Pokemon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.