[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Citra 3DS emulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1464639533900.png (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464639533900.png
57KB, 400x400px
gdmk 24-11-2016 build
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o77Va3K
Bleeding Edge is also introducing some fun stuff but doesn't seem to have fixed any of the FPS drops.
>>
pan.baidu.com/s/1misGu9M
25-11-16
Has inputcore (gamepad support)
>>
can it run Sun or moon yet?
>>
File: 1476555267051.png (200KB, 403x481px) Image search: [Google]
1476555267051.png
200KB, 403x481px
>>30202479
It runs to completion. You should have finished the game since SM was playable to completion the instant Lurantis leaked it.
This is my second run.
>>
Do you still have to have a homebrewed 3DS in order for this to work or can you just nab an .iso and play it like with Desmume?
>>
>>30202589
ive tried on 2 different laptops and a desktop. runs unbeleivably slow even with vsync on, even after i change the settings to only use one processor and realtime priority (not recomended)
>>
>>30202622
I don't own a 3DS. Do I look like I own one?
Just grab a copy of NAND from the archives and use it with the build posted in the OP as it is the fastest.

>>30202638
Vsync makes it run SLOWER you doof. And you should run it on all four processors. Laptops are generally slow as shit especially anything that is the Core M scam.

I emulate on an i7 6500U processor. The new build in the OP is using the recently pushed JIT which will make stuff run faster but what Citra can do is really limited at the moment and mostly relies on your CPU.

80% speed to 120% speed for me, unless it's Royale or Doubles.
>>
>>30202732
i tried with and without v sync but mostly with it. but ill give it another shot also do you know if 2.8 GHz is good enough, its a quad processor, i have Nvidya also but ive been told graphics cards dont matter with citra
>>
>>30202817
I think a dual core performs better than a quad core though but one person got 100% speed on ORAS with an i7 4790K.

And the generation of the processor (My 6500U is from the latest line - Skylake) makes a significant difference.
>>
>>30202817
Also since the build posted in the OP doesn't have that awful FPS drop you shouldn't see a reduction in FPS the longer you have it open.
>>
>>30202844
>>30202909
ok, preciate the info, i've been doing everything i can to get the game to no avail. ive even posted Alpha Sapphire/Y/ and Pokemon White locally for $45 for all of them. to my huge surprise no one has bought them. i get paid on friday but waiting has been so difficult
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.