[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Location Based Minigames Per Region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Location Based Minigames.png (2MB, 2910x1821px) Image search: [Google]
Location Based Minigames.png
2MB, 2910x1821px
I did up this image to put together the location based minigames into one image. Pretty much the places in each region that offer things to do when you've done everything else.

I only did the ones you can do over and over so no Fast Ship, stuff tied to actual locations so no trainer rematches or rival rematches, and stuff that can be done without online so no Wifi or Festival Plaza. All of that stuff will be a different picture I'd probably make another time.

I havent finished Moon so I dunno if I'm leaving anything out. I assume Alola has a Battle Institute.
>>
>>30198383
also wasnt sure if Amity Park counts for Sinnoh since you really just walk around
>>
>>30198383
Battle Frontier facilities should be counted separately if you're going to separate the different battle places in the later games.
>>
>>30198383
Hard to believe the battle maison in XY and ORAS are from different games
>>
>>30198383
Hopefully the next Alolan game adds 1 or 2 more things to do. Though omitting non-locale things like Pelago makes it seem lacking in content.

And are the multiplayer minigames in platinum location based?
>>
>>30198985
I was thinking of that too. This was done for discussion but part of posting this was also getting feedback. I dunno though. People do already know it's multiple locations.

>>30199057
Wifi Plaza is entirely based on the internet so that was left out.

Actually I probably should include the Pelago, so I'll get on that. Isnt it that island on the top of the map either way?
>>
>>30199124
Since you can't properly walk around I wouldn't add it.
>>
>>30199150
When can you even access it anyways? I cant help but feel I already can.
>>
File: 1480045129034.png (3MB, 2910x1821px) Image search: [Google]
1480045129034.png
3MB, 2910x1821px
>>30198383
I dunno if you are trying to make a point but most of those are shit.
>>
>>30199272
Shit taste
>>
>>30199236
When you get the Charizard Ride. Sometime on 2nd island.
>>
>>30199038
To be fair, it's the same with the Frontiers

>>30199272
I'm not really trying to make a point, but my god your taste is still smelly shit
>>
>>30199124
>People do already know it's multiple locations.
But not how many. It's interesting to visualize it.
>>
>>30199346
Oh so I'm still on my way then.

>>30199413
That will probably be what I do next then. As well as figuring out whether or not Pelago should be there. Though >>30199150 has a point
>>
>>30198383
Add least the safari zone and game cornier for Kanto if you're going to add them for other regions.
>>
>>30199561
*At least add
>>
I'm playing through HG again right now and was noticing how many little things there are to do. There are also the drawing lottos and getting Poke Balls from Kurt, growing berries in pots, Pokewalker, etc. I love full-scale battle challenges too but the small things are surprisingly helpful in providing enjoyment.
>>
>>30199561
This was the most up to date version of the region so I left out the FRLG stuff. If I was doing everything, there'd be the Rotation Battle House in BW too.

>>30199621
This, I noticed it too. It also helped the region feel alive, as there was so much small things to do everywhere. Also dressing up your Pokemon in Goldenrod Tunnel and getting new seals every day in Olivine.
>>
>>30198383
what about Sinnoh Underground and Secret Bases? (not sure if they count as location-based, but they do have their own maps.)
>>
>>30199835
I wasnt sure about that either. They seem different from the rest of the stuff but I feel like they should still count.
>>
>>30199272
>he hates Join Avenue, Mauville Food Court, the Bug Catching Contest, Big Stadium/Small Court, Voltorb Flip, Restaurant Le Wow and the Seven Stars Restaurant
>>
>>30198383
Besides the Safari Zone and Game Corner, was that really it for FRLG?

I suppose it also had the Vs Seeker.
>>
There's also the regular Game Corner and Wireless Adapter Game Corner on Two Island in FRLG.

Is the Battle Institute really gone in SM though? That blows. You forgot it for BW2, also.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.