[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No National Dex. Fucking dropped. Why does /vp/ defend this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Ash_facepalm.jpg (71KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_facepalm.jpg
71KB, 704x396px
No National Dex. Fucking dropped. Why does /vp/ defend this shit?
>>
No one has defended this aside from the fact the shiny charm is much easier to get now.
>>
Is anon too poor for Pokémon Bank?
>>
>>30197986
I think this is one of the few things no one aside from literal shills or (You) hunters are defending.
>>
>>30198055
>>30198026
>>30197986
LOL WHAT IS POKEBANK HURR DURR
>>
>>30198177
Paying for the National Dex.
>>
>>30198212
>Not paying to get Hat Pikachu
>>
They ran out of space. They should have seriously dropped the development for the 3DS and wait another year to put it on the Switch.

That would have been great sales booster for the Switch and would have actually be playable without all the framerate drops.
>>
>>30198470
I don't think it's a space thing. The descriptions for non-Alolan Pokemon is in the game, the Rotom Dex just doesn't care to display them. Which I'm fine with, at this point having the Regional Dex would just be dumb. We're at 802.
>>
>>30197986
I like SM but not having the National Dex is really fucking stupid and just locks it behind a $5 pay wall.
>>
>>30198177
>>30198470
>>30199825
>>30197986
>>30199904
This is GameFreak

They will never patch in or update their games. The National Dex is not in this game and likely never will be. We just have to hope that the next games will have them added.
>>
>>30199904
>not paying to have your bros back with you in alola
>probably someone here saying but muh pkhex for free.
>>
File: laughing beasts.png (220KB, 723x642px) Image search: [Google]
laughing beasts.png
220KB, 723x642px
>>30197986
>Why does /vp/ defend this shit?
To trigger you
>>
They don't really need a National Dex when you can't really access a whole lot of pokemon from outside it yet anyway.
>>
>>30200026
why add the national dex after you cucks willingly have shown that you'll bend over to pay $5 for the rest of the pokemon
>>
>>30200026
They are never gonna add the Nat Dex ever again if they decided to make it part of the Pokebank. I personally don't care since easier Shiny Charm to get, but I must feel bad for all those completionists out there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.