[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, with Necrozma having a star on its back and the apparent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
So, with Necrozma having a star on its back and the apparent "Pokemon Stars" game for switch rumor. What will actually happen?
>>
Third version where Nebby is killed by repeated portal openings and becomes Necrozma. Necrozma gets a Psychic/Dark forme that poses a threat to everyone, but with the power of Solgaleo from the Sunverse and Lunala from the Mooniverse, plus Lillie's love, Necrozma gets a friendly Psychic/Rock forme.
>>
>>30195241
>Nebby evolving in the Sun Dimension = Solgaleo
>Nebby evolving in the Moon Dimension = Lunala
>Nebby evolving in the UB Dimension = ????
>>
File: Colress.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Colress.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
>>30195241
Whatever it is: I think this guy will have something to do with it. Don't trust his friendly nonsense and his beep boop glove. He'll summon the N poster to release corrupted Cosmog aka Necrozma, this is why we can find it in the wild.
>>
>>30195654
Didn't he turn over a new leaf in the end in of BW2?
>>
>>30195691
He said he did. But you know, I still can't trust him. It's just like when Giovanni decided to take a "new path". He lied to the kid that beat him in order to plan the return of his organization.
>>
File: 471a8dbd249dae678a8cbd7b1b901b84.jpg (287KB, 1280x1250px) Image search: [Google]
471a8dbd249dae678a8cbd7b1b901b84.jpg
287KB, 1280x1250px
>>30195241
it all comes together.
>>
>>30195241
>pokemon star
>you start in alola and travel to kalos in vacations
>pokemon Z :^)
>you start in kalos and go on vacations to alola
>>
>>30195654
>>30195691
>>30195764
He wasn't even evil, he was just being a researcher and was fully willing to consider you to be in the right.
>>
File: tehehe.png (178KB, 325x420px) Image search: [Google]
tehehe.png
178KB, 325x420px
Pokemon Stars is just the gen 4 remakes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.