[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you relieve this poor christmas cake of her loneliness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Would you relieve this poor christmas cake of her loneliness? Keep in mind that she's still single for a reason.
>>
>>30191953

Well, first you'd need to tell me the reason.
>>
me on the left
>>
>>30191953
Is her moondog female?
>>
>>30191953
Yes, I don't care why she's single
I'm so lonely ;_;
>>
>>30191953
Only if she's fine with 3ways with Ilima
>>
>>30191953
Sure, if she's got a dick.
Even without the dick I'll take her. I'm so lonely ;_;
>>
>>30191953
Looks like Ilima's about to help her with that.
>>
>>30191953
No, Tapu Lele would kill me
>>
>>30192022
The one I battled was male.
>>
>>30191953
she's single because she wants the professors cock and turns every other man away

she deserved to be raped into submission
>>
I want to playfully tease Olivia about her loneliness until she's flustered, and then tell her that I was just joking, and that it's okay because I'm single too! And then she will drive herself crazy, wondering why I never ask her out!

Olivia is ugly and will schlick and cry herself to sleep every night!
>>
File: Untitled.png (451KB, 638x379px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
451KB, 638x379px
what does this expression attempt to express

also I'd rather fuck Plum but Olivia is fine too
>>
>>30192229
Smug wetness
>>
>Exposed feet with green toenails

Probably keeps them sweaty as well, for pheromones to REALLY attract all the boys to her feet. Fucking slut.
>>
File: koitus.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
koitus.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>30192208
>pathetic girls crying themselves to sleep
This is my fetish.
>>
>>30192208
>olivia is ugly
>>
>tfw Sun will grow up and flex his championship muscle to fuck all the cakes
>>
>>30191953
going to need the source on that
>>
>>30192342
>going to need the source on that

Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty". I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles...
>>
>>30192442
Help please, I need to see fem boy Ilima
>>
>>30191953
At this point i'd settle with someone from /cgl/
>>
>>30192509
Didn't you read right? That rascal stole something important, he can't help you until the dickety is taken down.
>>
File: image.png (496KB, 640x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496KB, 640x684px
>>30191953
at least post the full image
>>
>>30192575
>not the futa one
>>
>>30192573
I read it but it didn't make any sense to me, some simpsons reference.

>>30192575
thank you
>>
>>30192658
Look in the upper left corner anon. It was plain as day
>>
I would unironically take the entirety of her massive futa cock into me
>>
>>30192575
>not the futa one
>not the nude one
Up your game
>>
>>30192690
Yes I see that Kaiser is the artist, but that riddle didn't help me come to that conclusion.

I never heard of that artist before.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.