[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does Lillie reveal her true identity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

When does Lillie reveal her true identity?
>>
>>30191418
But we already know she's best girl
>>
>You tricked LITERALLY everyone into thinking Lillie is a Nihilego and Lusamine is a Pheromosa

Well played.
>>
>>30191628
*GF not you

I should go to sleep
>>
Nebby's trying to use its powers to reveal her identity which is why she tried to keep it in the bag. Then when the trainer catches it she gets worried that she can't control it anymore so flees to kanto to maintain her disguise
>>
>>30191652
GF also tricked everyone into thinking Necrozma was an ultra beast.
>>
>>30191418
I still find it funny that everyone thought this and that the actual explanation is a lot more mundane.
>>
>>30191790
>Everyone expected Lillie to be an alien
>Actually her alien-obsessed mom just dressed her to look like one
GF played us all.
>>
>tfw Lillie has no slime jellyfish form
It hurts.
>>
>>30191776

GF also tricked everyone into thinking Ultra Beasts would be a major part of the main story, and not almost completely relegated to post-game save one Nihilego fight.
>>
>>30192774
And it wasn't even much of a fight, the thing ran away like 3 turns into the battle
>>
>>30192774
That was a big missed opportunity I think. I'd have loved to see all the Kahunas fighting the UBs, instead of just the single scene with Hala that cuts away before the actual battle.
>>
>>30192824
>being so shit you actually got three turns into that battle
sad
>>
>>30192834
>cuts away before the actual battle
So it was a Pokemon Generations episode.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.