[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Festival Plaza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: festivalplaza1.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
festivalplaza1.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
I feel like this shit deserves its own thread because it's so fucking convoluted.

What are the best/most important shops to have?

It seems like Haunted House and Friendship Cafe are the staples, for bottle caps and EV resets. Probably lottery too for gold bottle caps.

What else would be considered crucial?

Discuss this stupid ass feature.
>>
>>30188262
Most of the people I get don't even want to shop for some reason.
>>
>>30188262
I just want to say I absolutely hate this place, I hate doing the stupid missions over and over again and I hate the fact that it's so important you can't really ignore it. Move along.
>>
File: 1472326379735.jpg (745KB, 1000x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1472326379735.jpg
745KB, 1000x1311px
>>30188262
I finally got to level 50 today and got excited, knowing that level unlocks castle customization. Turns out you only get one extra theme. Really hoping I don't have to get to level 60 just to get another option, I don't think I can keep doing these type matchups much longer.
>>
>>30188416
What do you get on level 30?
What do they mean by enhanced services in shops?
>>
>>30188641
As you earn friend points, your plaza levels up and what's his face gives you prizes.
>>
>>30188262
Even when I turn off WiFi I still see people appear

How does it work? Does it need online to work? Or is it like Join Avenue where NPCs come too?

Because it looks like it has so much important stuff and yet it will be dead in a year or two. Seems incredibly stupid and shortsighted
>>
>>30188711
It both remembers people to keep them around and also works like the PSS in that it will make people show up who are playing pokemon offline around you.
>>
What does the haunted house do? I thought it was just done shit "recommend me a place" gimmick.
>>
I just want a decent purple dye house
>>
>>30188762
Same as lottery only repeatable.
>>
>>30188762
Random items
>>
>>30188262
I only use this thing to get dye shops and to get access to the moon version clothes I can't get. I literally only use it for fashion.
>>
>>30188762
It gets you hard... stones
>>
>>30188733
Dang, so it really is 100% dependent on online.
>>
>>30188262
>What else would be considered crucial?
Friendship Cafe: EV reset
Haunted House, Treasure Hunt Lottery: Bottle Caps
Soda Stand: bulk healing items for cheap, if you're into that
Fortune Teller: Chance of triggering doubled effects from other stalls (drawing 2 lottery tickets, for example)
Dye Shop: Fashion
>>
Why can I never register anybody as a VIP? I'm online, can do everything else but that has never worked.
>>
>>30188951
The person you're registering has to be the proper rank - they're probably too low.
>>
>>30188948
>Friendship Cafe: EV reset
This is actually pretty shit for that purpose. If a Pokémon has max friendship it cannot eat there, unlike the EV reducing berries.
The third island has a tree that always gives EV reducing berries and Poke Pelago makes farming absolutely abundant and effortless.
>Haunted House, Treasure Hunt Lottery: Bottle Caps
You can also exchange shards for bottle caps later on, shards can be found in Poke Pelago's treasure hunting island.
>Soda Stand: bulk healing items for cheap, if you're into that
There's also the ball shops for getting a huge stock of balls for free.
>Fortune Teller: Chance of triggering doubled effects from other stalls (drawing 2 lottery tickets, for example)
Not true, this chance can occur regardless of having a fortune telling tent on-hand. All this really seems to do is unlock phrases to use in Festival Plaza.
>Dye Shop: Fashion
Sure, if you want to.
>>
>>30188948
The pharmacy shop is good too if you need extra money. You can buy four of each vitamin for only 60 points each day and then sell each vitamin for 5k at a shop.
>>
>>30189154
>this chance can occur regardless of having a fortune telling tent on-hand

Yes, but the fortune teller tells you which facility is more likely to double
>>
When are the buildings decided?
Is it possible to SR for the Festival Plaza or is it pre-generated?
>>
File: 1429574194898.gif (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429574194898.gif
8KB, 500x500px
Fastest way to level up? Or rather, a way to hack your level? Because fuck that.
>>
Why is every mission about type matchups?
>>
>>30189297
All outcomes at the facilities is determined at midnight rollover anyway, it can't be manipulated to my knowledge.
>>
how do i even use this shit? how do i get a friendship cafe and ball shops? theyre the only things i need
>>
Someone have Stomp-Stomp House 5 Stars to share?
>>
Anyone has a 4* or higher Rare Kitchen? Hook me up senpai pls
>>
>>30189154
>If a Pokémon has max friendship it cannot eat there

Holy shit that's fucking retarded, what the fuck were they thinking?

You can lower friendship just by losing a battle though, right?
>>
>>30189463

Because it gives more FC than most other missions and most importantly it's easy and reliable to do. The others are mostly stupid RNG where you just have to pray the game gives you the correct visitors.
>>
>>30189631
You lose like one point for the pokemon fainting. Using a revival herb lowers it by 20
>>
>>30190052
Yes, but I only need it to not be maxed out.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.