[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 30.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
What were they thinking?
>>
>Oh shit repels are useless in this game where random encounters aren't horrible and rapid fire in caves or on water anymore and grass patches are mostly avoidable!
>Let's make ONE area with tons of annoying random encounters!
>>
>>30186456
maybe if Japan bitches enough they'll remove them in the next games. I can't imagine people actually liked it in XY.
>>
>>30186456
>>30186530
>>30186545
So what were you supposed to do here? I saw a TM but I couldn't get to the location.
>>
>>30186456
Why did they shove Psychium Z here? And why did they make it so damn hard to find? I only found it because I checked where it was online.
>>
>>30186530
this place was bearable because you could dodge them

fuck the first trial cave where they chase you down, and fuck all those places where random kanto shitmons pop out at you from trees and bushes
>>
Trying to explore this place is shit when it's split up into different areas for no reason.
>>
>>30186582
Just explore all the exits of places. There's one point where you go to a clone area of the Mudsdale rocky patches area, but it's obvious because there's an item in the centre where there wasn't before. South of that screen brings you to the useless TM of Dream Eater.
>>
>>30186625
>for no reason
It's a noneuclidean maze zone, this isn't rare for video games or Pokemon games in particular. They use area exits or doors, and it allows two tricks over a physical-space maze:
-they always try to trick you with is areas that don't logically fit in the space (example: east->north->west->south in same-sized rooms not leading back to the original room)
-frequently these puzzles pull the trick where going through the door you just came from leads to a new area

I miss when they were more extensive but this area was just fucking bad anyway.
>>
>>30186530
>ONE
There's at least two. That area on the first island where instead of grass patches there's flower patches. Those flower patches have an insane encounter rate.
>>
>>30186595
I found it randomly while I was searching for Tapu Bulu's ruins
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.