[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Battle Tree should have an EXP grinding mode, aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5662.png (93KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5662.png
93KB, 300x218px
The Battle Tree should have an EXP grinding mode, aside from the set level modes.

As soon as you unlock the tree you are given the option to start at Zone 1, there are 10 different trainers with teams level 51-60 randomly made of Pokemon from the usual sets available in the tree. Once you defeat them all consecutively you unlock Zone 2, another 10 trainers but at levels 61-70, then Zone 3 with 71-80, Zone 4 with 81-90 and finally Zone 5 with 91-100.

Once you've unlocked a zone you would easily be able to access it from the Battle Tree menu without having to challenge previous zones, this would allow you to grind more easily since the post-game is severely lacking that.

To avoid abusing it for BP they could make it so that you can only get BP from a zone once, or you have to complete an entire zone for BP.

When I saw the Battle Tree in the trailer I honestly thought there would be something like this in a call back to Mt. Battle
>>
>>30186338
And when I say random I mean random and not the game purposefully crafting teams against you since you're just trying to grind. The AI could still be smart though.

The zones could even start at 61-70 honestly since that's the level most trainers are just before the tree, then Zone 5 could just be entirely level 100 teams for those who really want to grind
>>
I miss battle chateau and trainer rematches
>>
>>30186338
So like Black Tower/White Tree Hollow?
>>
>>30187864
this

if they actually kept features from game to game then the older games wouldn't feel as special :^)
>>
File: 1469216977094.jpg (37KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469216977094.jpg
37KB, 433x380px
Where do you even grind post game in sun and moon?
>>
>>30188482
e4, sadly that's your best option
>>
>>30188568
Thats going to make grinding pokemon for the dex a lot harder
>>
>>30188568
So Alola really is just Johto 2.0
>>
>>30189052
except johto had post game
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.