[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Pokemon Talk: Spiritomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-442Spiritomb.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-442Spiritomb.png
69KB, 250x250px
Starting some new fucking thing.

Everyday thread is made, random pokemon generator gives random poke. We discuss. Talk about anything you faggots

>Competitive
>Single player shit
>emotional memories with said mon
>lore
>how much you want to fuck it
>how shit its design is
>how much you love
>whatever the fuck you want to talk about.

Pretty simple. Todays one is Spiritomb

I'll start. Never used it in competitive. It's a pretty fucking shit-hot design though. Can't recall ever using it in a playthrough (I think maybe once) but i'll never forget how much of an ass Cynthias one was. Definitely not a forgettable mon.

Go.
>>
>Competitive
IDK,i don't care less about competitive shit
>Single Player
He's only in the Sinnoh Dex,and you need to do a lot of shit to get it,so yeah
>How shit it is
Probably worst GEN 4 pokemon
>>
Used it in a Pearl Nuzlocke by using the Underground with myself. It's easy to first encounter it when you can walk around all of Route 209's grass.

It was tedious, but it was pretty great. Really helped the boring Pearl with no dupes clause run, where I encountered Bidoof three times in a row for my first encounters at the start of the game.
>>
>>30183786
I like this guy
>>
>>30183873
what did you name it? Nuzlockes need nicknames.
>>
>>30183786
I only liked it because dark/ghost typing was cool before fairy. After fairy the no weakness typign was ruined and I lost interest in it and Sableeye.
>>
>>30183913

Mephiles.

Not sure why, he seemed evil enough. I imagined him with Dan Green's voice and it just worked. I've honestly never been good with nicknames.
>>
>>30184055
Me neither. I resort to just names. "Dave the Poliwag" or "Steve the Pikachu". I'd probably just call my Spiritomb Jim or some shit.

>>30183990
the whole fairy thing really fucking ruined those two. was kinda cool having a poke that had no weakness.
>>
>>30183786
I never had any problems with Cynthia's Spiritomb. Two strong neutral STABs always did the job. The rest of the team was the problem.
>>
>>30184125
I was a retarded kid tbf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.