[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: likes & dislikes of SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-logos.jpg (47KB, 765x497px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-logos.jpg
47KB, 765x497px
>likes
>difficulty is way up - at least one of the elemental totem battles was a struggle, the level jumps between ula'ula to poni and then the other poni to the league genuinely caught me off guard
>characterization and humor is good
>pretty great legendaries and the UBs are cool too
>i love battling the route kahunas for good items
>no 3D

>dislikes
>with the exception of Poni island areas, most if not all routes are linear and don't have a lot of exploration
>removal of older systems but this should be expected
>low number of new pokemon
>wtf is battle royal

post yours
>>
>Higher difficulty (I was 10 levels under the E4 when I got there, had to use items to survive).
>No HMs
>New formula with trials
>Music
>Longer than the others
>Lillie

Dislikes
>Removal of Pokemon PSS
>Single digit framerate in double/multi battles
>Slow mons everywhere
>Dialogue is pretty shitty
>Cheating Maison 2.0
>No Beedrillite
>>
I fucking hate how backwards they've gone with breeding/competitive stuff again.

Everyone including myself is going to feel obliged to hack again even though I bred 90% of my mons in ORAS.

Just wanted to rant.
>>
>>30183311
>graphics are good
>music is good
>story is good
>Team Skull is the best evil team since Rocket
>lots of likable characters
>removal of HMs
>trials are a refreshing change from gyms

Dislikes
>low encounter rates of new Pokemon
>shit framerate in double battles
>what the FUCK DID THEY DO TO FISHING
>SOS battles are annoying
>not much to do postgame
>>
>Overall nice collection of Pokemon to choose from if not restricting yourself to Gen VII mons only
>Story is compelling
>Visually nice
>Good characters

Dislikes
>Forced to ride a Charizard to get around quickly
>Skipping out on Tutors again
>No interesting new Pokemon to breed and train outside of Toxapex
>No real new place to explore post game
>UBs weren't really involved in the main story
>>
likes -
>Organizing pokes in the bank is automatic. No more having to choose "Withdraw, Deposite or Organize?"
>Seeing whether moves are effective or not
>No HMs. Riding tauros is living the dream.
>Trials are interesting.
>More difficult. It's actually challenging.
>Dressup for your character. Is fun.
>Pokemon Plaza.
>Team Skull is adorable and I love them.
>SOS battles.
>Geography.
They really cram alot into a little space. Doesn't feel like it takes forever to get to any particular area, there's more than 1 way to get everywhere. I like how it's quartered off via the story.

dislikes -
>CUTSCENES. too many goddamn fucking cutscenes.
It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't such needlessly long cutscenes. But the dialogue... wish there was an Age 10+ option or something, which would cut out 50% of the dialogue which is just repeating shit.
>The UI.
I don't like how tiny/skinny the hitboxes for things near the top or bottom of the touch screen are. And the fact that you can't change the appearance between a few presets like in previous games.
>No move tutors?
>No super training?
>Oricorio...
I'm a bird girl. When I saw an actual bird that had secondary typing which was not normal, I was so pumped. Was hoping for something like Rotom - a single special type-specific move which changes when you change the bird's form. Was heartbroken to see they don't actually have any type specific moves...
>>
>>30185767
oh yeah. just wanna add to the likes -
>being able to add a poke to your team immediately after catching.
>not being asked "are you sure?" about every fucking thing, namely choosing not to learn a move.

The little things, y'know.
>>
>>30183625
But breeding is exactly the same.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.