[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, did we ever find out what this guy's deal is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Ryuki.png (38KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuki.png
38KB, 400x240px
So, did we ever find out what this guy's deal is?
>>
LITERAL proof that Stars is real
>>
>>30182486
Viewtiful Joe is BACK baby
>>
He is what you might call a star.
>>
>>30182486
I have a feeling he'll be relevant in the next Alola game
>>
>>30182486
He's either a scrapped character they threw in, an underutilised character like mina or a hint for the next games.
>>
His pose looks like he's trying to fucking grope you.
>>
>>30182535
I seriously, seriously hope not.

What is it with dragon trainers and autism? First Zinnia, now this furry cockstar?
>>
>>30182486
Verlisify
>>
>>30182486
Making fun of how dragon type trainers from past game are super-special awesome final/pre-final boss with over-the-top cape and what-not.
>>
>>30182486
It's Miror's B descendant but decided to take up us a musician instead of a dancer
>>
>>30182486
miror B's son
>>
>>30182561
But first it was Lance, then Clair, then Drake, then Iris and Drayden, then Drasna, THEN Zinnia, then this faggot
>>
Man, GF never fucking tells us anything.
First it was the Defenders of Kalos,
Now we have both this guy AND the Masked Royal.
Who the fuck are these people!?
>>
>>30182622
Why are dragon type trainers so fucking overdramatic? It's like they think the world revolves around them.

I guess at least Ryuki is honest about it.
>>
>>30182486
He's an Entertrainer who entertains his audience with bloody battles, going as far as to murder even other trainers to sate his audience's bloodlust.
>>
>>30182636
Who are people saying Ryuki is? We've got retards saying Sina and Dexio are the Masks, and that Kukui is the Masked Royal or some shit. Haven't seen them forcing their headcanons about Ryuki
>>
The Masked Royal.
>>
>>30182486
It's Ash after the time skip.
>>
>>30182486
This is the edgiest thing I've ever seen. Holy crap.

Does this dude have a katana and drink blood as well?
>>
>>30182678
Thanks rotomdex.
>>
>>30182766
So he went batshit bonkers after losing the league for the 65th time, ditched everyone including Pikachu, found a face surgeon, changed his identity and became a tryhard by training dragons exclusively in a desperate attempt to become the champion for once.

And he still loses.
>>
>Drayden's beard is a dragon's lower jaw
>Ryuki's hair is a dragon's skull or rather, the upper jaw and tail
What happens if you put two and two together?
>>
>>30182561
>>30182622
He is a self-parody of GF's dragon type pandering. Every games has its token dragon master as champion,E4 or plot-important character but in SM every type masters (except ice,but I suspect Lillie will take that role in third edition/sequel) has important role in the plot as either trial captain, kahuna, E4 or villains but its token dragon type master was intentionaly reduced to a joke chracter without any inportance to plot instead.
>>
>>30182711
Oh my fucking god, fuck off with this shitty meme. You are almost as bad as the people saying XY is better than SM.
>>
File: 1479425184968.jpg (43KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
1479425184968.jpg
43KB, 582x741px
>>30182896
>>
>>30182896
Two genders.
>>
>all the construction going on across the region
>all the cliff hangers
>all the unexplored characters
I wish they were less obvious about the upcoming sequel, makes it feel like they purposefully cut content for a sequel rather than adding on
>>
>30182896
>tripfag attention whore hates any kind of post that doesn't focus on him
No (You) for you jimbo
>>
>>30182486
It's existence allowed GF to not make one more model for past trainers in the Battle Tree
>>
>>30182486
What if he replaces Cyntia as Sinnoh Champion?
>>
>>30183476
>another shitty dragon-themed champ

Glaceon, Ice Beam!!! xD
>>
>>30182486
>*glomps you* rawr! i'm here to take ur place as champion! >:3
>>
>>30183542
> another shitty dragon-themed champ

Kek some more
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.