[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let’s count the ways gamefreak has cornered themselves into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 20.jpg (405KB, 2049x956px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
405KB, 2049x956px
let’s count the ways gamefreak has cornered themselves into including in every single game from now on:

z-stones

mega stones

ice rock (glaceon)

mossy rock (leafeon)

electric rock (vikavolt, magnezone)

environmental rain, not caused by rain dance (goodra)

zygarde cube

gracidea

dna splicers

prison bottle

reveal glass

arceus’ plates

genesect’s drives

silvally’s memories

Anything I'm missing?
>>
gyroscope controls (inkay)
>>
>>30178603
mountains (Crabrawler)
>>
Shaymin's flower
>>
>>30178577
Mega Fug tutor
>>
>>30178778
They could just make mega fug learn the move normally

I was really hoping GF would use SM to retcon stuff like moss and icy rock.
>>
>>30178747
that's gracidea, my dude.
>>
Deoxys meteorite(s).

Every obscure and unique evolution item (Magmarizer etc).
>>
Furfrou groomer.
>>
Rotom's appliances

Deoxys' meteors

Havent found either of these in SuMo yet
>>
There's literally no reason to include everything in every game.

Who gives a fuck if there's no fan for Rotom to inhabit in gen 8? Only loser nerds
>>
>>30178825
Rotom boxes are in Kukui's basement, Space rocks are in the observatory
>>
Battle Bond gift
>>
>>30179642
Haha, that's the new cosplay Pikachu.
>>
>>30179786
Doubtful. They've never left unique abilities off the games. Cosplay Pikachu, Pikachu colored Pichu and stuff only had minor changes like 1 new attack or different models, but nothing substantially major like a new ability and stats
>>
The cube isn't cornering, they can remove that no problem
>>
>>30179839
Ash-Greninja is more of a Perfect Zygarde scenario. Both are equally banned from competitive, have new abilities/stats and probably both ain't going nowhere.
>>
>>30178795
>Introduce Ice Stone
>Still have to use Ice Rock
Fuck Game Freak
>>
>>30178577
Literally every held item?
>>
>>30178577
If Game Freak weren't a bunch of dumbfucks the Icy/Mossy rock would be out this gen. Somehow they missed the opportunity to change the Leafeon and Glaceon evo methods to evo stones now that there's an Ice Stone.
>>
>>30180902
GF hates messing with the continuity although they could have given the post-gen 1 Eeveelutions stones as alternate methods, I guess.
>>
File: file.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 250x250px
>>30178577
Fuck Game Freak for not giving me a way to change my Sawsbuck forms. I have to go all the way back to Gen 5 to get new forms.

It wouldn't be that bad but one of my shinies I randomly caught was a spring Sawsbuck. I wanted to change it to different forms in X and Y, but I can't. And the Spring form is the one you get in the Friend Safari so it would be easy to get another shiny spring Sawsbuck.

The worst part is in X and Y all the towns are themed after the seasons! Game freak is so incompetent sometimes. I wish I knew this before I transfered my Sawsbuck. Spring is the stupidest form.
>>
>>30181035
This might be a bad idea but what if Eevee had its own set of stones?

>Flare Stone
>Jolt Stone
>Vapor Stone
>ESP Stone
>Umbra Stone
>Spring Stone (You thought I was gonna back myself into a corner here, didn't you?)
>Glacier Stone
>Sylph Stone
>>
>do something new
>try a different thing in a new game
>players mock them and say that was dumb

Aight den.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.