[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Poke Beans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3026.jpg (219KB, 2048x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.jpg
219KB, 2048x562px
>go to poke pelago
>don't shake the beanstalk
>tap on any pokemon
>tap summary
>back out
>new beans should be all over the ground
>make sure you collect them all
>rinse and repeat until you sit on your massive bean empire with no effort at all
>>
>>30176761
Are you fucking serious? I just want some rainbow beans to easily max out Affection.
>>
seems to work. nice one gf.
>>
>>30176776
It doesnt work if you shake the tree for the day but otherwise yeah should work. Found it as soon as I unlocked pelago by accident
>>
>>30176761
Are you retarded?

You do realize that it just autoshakes the tree, right? The reason it seems endless is because it just takes a long time to empty the tree your way.
>>
>>30176836
aww I already shook it today...but will abuse tomorrow before it's patched
>>
>>30176894
>Patched
The fuck now? I don't hear any patching will be done though? Cause this means infinite beans for us!
>>
>>30176878
Kek.

So which one? Cause I do shake the tree. Which one will grab me some of those juicy Rainbow Beans easily?
>>
>>30176761
You fucking beta nerd, now you tell me?????
>>
>>30176931
No no i mean before/if/when Gamefreak finds out
>>
>>30176878
Pretty sure I don't get 150 beans and counting from the beanstalk normally
>>
I bet OP is a beaner
>>
>>30176985
Oh shit, that's a lot. How many Rainbows you got from that method? We just need 2 to max out anyway.
>>
>>30176955
Both. They do exactly the same thing. Shaking the tree yourself just means you don't have to sit through the 10 seconds menu hopping. Which is why the OP think it's infinite. He simply hasn't emptied the tree because he has to wait forever inbetween each shake. As he said in >>30176836 he hasn't shaken his tree for more than 24 hours, at which point you have a ridiculous amount of shakes before it's emptied.

>>30176985
Come back once you have 500, retard. You're literally picked up ~15 shakes, less than what you get every 24 hours.
>>
>>30177007
:^)
>>
>>30176761
I noticed in the intro to Poke Pelago when he tells you to shake the put the beans in the basket you can keep shaking it pretty much forever and still collecting beans. At least I never hit a cap. I managed to get a massive chunk before doing anything so I already have a level 3 island and unlocked the level 1 of all the others.

Still this nice lil exploit will help me with ev training the small fleet of mons I hatched in time for the first big VGC.
>>
>>30176761
>Open your save in PKheX
>Set all beans to max

>inb4 that's cheating
So is your glitch.
>>
>>30177041
I DON'T HACK MY 3DS DAMMIT.

Now how to trade items? Sadly we can't. Need those Rainbows, man.
>>
>>30177041
>exploiting a fault in the program
>same as directly causing the program to fail
Is your day of school nice kiddo?
>>
>>30177019
>he hasn't shaken his tree for more than 24 hours, at which point you have a ridiculous amount of shakes before it's emptied.

Not op but one of the ingame tip signs says the bean tree resets every 24 hours. was that false?
>>
>>30177025
Now you tell us. What about those who have gone back and forth to Pelago and out of the intro section?? Damn, anon.
>>
>>30177066
It doesn't reset. It just won't fill anymore. It basically ads up to a maximum amount of shakes. Once you're at max, you won't get any more shakes until you start emptying it again.
>>
>>30177072
Sorry, it didn't really occur to me. I wasn't even sure it was an exploit at the time. But I noticed subsequent visits I couldn't shake near as much as the tutorial let me.
>>
File: 1476742162203.jpg (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476742162203.jpg
264KB, 1000x1000px
>>30177065
You're using both methods to cheat, sweetie.
It's just as bad, you may as well pick the easier of the two.
>>
>>30177061
Upgrade your fucking abeens island to 3, it's like impossible to not get some rainbows each bean refill
>>
>>30176878

I just emptied my tree a couple hours ago, so I shouldn't have more than a dozen on the stalk. Using this method, I was able to get a good 100 beans before I got bored. Will definitely be doing this when I grind out all the isles though.
>>
>>30176761
Jesus christ rainbow beans for days
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.