[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ptcgo/ GX dog edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Lunala-GX.jpg (108KB, 535x753px) Image search: [Google]
Lunala-GX.jpg
108KB, 535x753px
New? Start here:
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking us about your ancient Pokemon cards.
>>
Ability: Psychic Transfer
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may move a [P] Energy from 1 of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon.
[P][P][P][P] Phantom Ray: 120 damage. The Defending Pokemon can’t be healed during your opponent’s next turn.
[P][P][P] Lunar Fall GX: Knock Out 1 of your opponent’s Basic Pokemon that isn’t a Pokemon GX. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
When your Pokemon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
>>
File: Solgaleo-GX.jpg (118KB, 553x753px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo-GX.jpg
118KB, 553x753px
Ability: Ultra Road
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may switch your Active Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
[M][M][C] Sunsteel Strike: 230 damage. Discard all Energy from this Pokemon.
[M] Sol Burst GX: Search your deck for up to 5 Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
>>
File: Umbreon-GX.jpg (46KB, 444x643px) Image search: [Google]
Umbreon-GX.jpg
46KB, 444x643px
Dunno why no translation yet... text is pretty clear.
>>
Awesome looking cards, whens the set coming out?
>>
>>30176335
Two weeks, february for US.
Also whats with the ripples? Something to do with SM or just just the set's style like PHF?
>>
>>30176432
Damn... any date on when its released in Australia?

Also if I wanted to buy a box of the JP set, which site would you recommend: Ebay?
>>
>>30176218
i think its ultra load, not ultra road
>>
I am not a big fan of the look of GX cards in general, but that Lunala card looks amazing. I liked the artwork when we first saw it, but the actual card looks even better. I don't even play IRL but I still want one. Solgaleo looks pretty cool too.

Can't quite figure out what I don't like about the GX cards. I mostly like the look of the new cards (Lightning Pokemon in particular).
>>
>>30177040
Hope they fix the fairy card color.. not a big fan of the bright pink.
>>
>>30177807
>bright pink
???
>>
>>30176239
What video was this in? Do you have a link?
>>
File: XY1_EN_92.png (191KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY1_EN_92.png
191KB, 245x342px
>>30178488
You know, this pink.

>>30178519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPKphzdlybs
>>
>>30176218
This is going to be fucking INSANE in Expanded
>Muscle Band lets you hit for 250, OHKOing everything in the game
>Pretty much the only card in the format that can reliably do that
>Only THREE energies to fucking attack
>Its own fucking ability synergizes perfectly with Bronzong
>Easily one of, if not THE best GX attack we've seen so far
>250 HP
>Its own attack sets up FREE MAX POTION
>>
>>30178687
*plays night march* nothing personnel, kid...
>>
>>30178842
>resists psychic
>literally can't OHKO it even with perfect discards
>needs 7 in discard and a Joltik attacking to even 2HKO
>Night March has a <10% WR in Expanded right now anyways
I know you're dropping a sick meme, but something like Toad would probably be a much better counter
>>
>>30178911
Solgaleo is stage 2 and an ex. I dont think it really beats NM
>>
>>30178929
>Greninja and Trevenant are both above NM on the tier list right now
Are you sure about your analysis?
Also, don't forget Solgaleo is a GX. Its Basic and Stage 1 are not.
>>
Greninja can damage the bench, trevenant is already useful at stage 1. Solgaleo just does straight damage.
>>
Sure, but your statement implied that NM inherently beat out the evolution mechanic, which is objectively wrong. It would have been better for both of us and the thread in general if you had started with this sort of analysis instead of incorrect blanket statements.
>>
>>30179028
But Solgaleo doesn't get fucked by the Giratina promo :^)
>>
What's the full art reward this ladder?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.