[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Flaws.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png (67KB, 170x488px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png
67KB, 170x488px
He's unnecessary and the game would be better without him.
He also made the two hour intro even more unbearable.
>>
The fact that Rotom's Yo-Kai Watch knockoff shit can't be turned off is annoying.
Also, the fact that riding Pokemon demonstrate that overworld model reuses work but we STILL can't have our Pokemon follow us.
>>
>>30175738
The saving grace of Hau being in this story was the stare-down while storming the Aether Paradise. He could have easily been replaced with one of the captains.
>>
>>30175738
he's okay you're just bitter

okay i found him a bit annoying too, but i couldnt hate him because he was so nice
>>
>>30175738
He's necessary just because gladion exists
>>
>>30175738
OP, you're wrong. Imo Hau is a 'friendly' rival done right to what is wrong in all of Kalos' rivals. Not a grass who bends to our will that easily. Has his own stand and felt like a person himself.
>>
File: 60058367_p0.png (2MB, 2121x1500px) Image search: [Google]
60058367_p0.png
2MB, 2121x1500px
>>30175738
I like how he was actually punished for his happy-go-lucky attitude by failing to protect the girl he had a crush on, leading her to bond with a new guy who did just that instead .
>>
>>30175738
The three times he's teamed up with you I've OHKO'd all his pokemon out first and than the enemies pokemon.
>>
File: 60081503_p1_master1200.jpg (106KB, 480x589px) Image search: [Google]
60081503_p1_master1200.jpg
106KB, 480x589px
>>30178207
Good. Make him suffer.
>>
>>30175738
fuck you Hau was awesome
>>
>>30178248
A weakling like him doesn't deserve to battle with me.
>>
>>30178278
Eat my ass, Gladion.
>>
Hau should have been a cute cheerful brown girl that Gladion would be tsundere for
>>
>>30179994
We already had Shauna.
In fact, I'm not surprised if Hau was partially based on her just like Bianca took Barry's color scheme.
>>
Hau wasted less of my time then Lillie, gavee free stuff and didn’t force me to follow him around. I liked him a lot. Plus he had a few sick burns against Gladion and Team Aether
>>
>>30178248
>getting cucked a second time
Poor Hau.
>>
>>30180963
>Hau wasted less of my time then Lillie, gavee free stuff and didn’t force me to follow him around

You have to follow him around plenty in the first island, what are you talking about

>sick burns

all he does is smile and lose like a retard. stop your headcanon
>>
>>30181007
At most you follow Hau to the trials, you know the whole thing you are supposed to be doing. Don’t you beat them before him everytime anyway?

And yeah, he calls Gladion out for being edgy and chuuni. Did you miss when he told Fabu that if he just stayed hiding they wouldn’t have found him and therefore be there to kick his ass?
>>
>>30175858
Is that like a big thing?
>>
Unskippable ride effects.
I don't need to see me mount my Charaizard every time I go to the polageo for fuck sake.

The fact that like more then 65% of all Pokemon aren't obtainable until January.
>>
File: 1479852589371.png (375KB, 896x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1479852589371.png
375KB, 896x1078px
>>30181007
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.