[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanu:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Conspiracy, maybe....jpg (59KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy, maybe....jpg
59KB, 480x301px
Am I the only one who thought Nanu could be Guzma's dad? Or am I just stupid?
>>
Please reply, I hope I'm not the only one.
>>
>>30172837
I'm just now seeing the resemblance, oh fuck
>>
I can't find anything to support it other than their appearance, but I believe it too.
>>
Guzma's house is on Route 2. He's the kid who beat his dad with his golf clubs.
>>
>>30172903
XD the gray hair, the head shape, the posture and similar clothing styles creep me out.
>>
>>30172948
>XD
>>
>>30172934
Well maybe he let you into Po town because he knew you would defeat his son and make him realize that being the leader of team skull is bad.
>>
>>30173215
but anon, his father is on route 2 in the house with the broken golf clubs
>>
>>30173396
sorry didn't notice
>>
There's a line said by either Nanu, Lusamine, or Plumeria about Guzma during the story that extremely supports this theory, but I can't remember it for the life of me... :(
>>
First time i saw him I thought he was an older depressed Norman
>>
I thought they were brothers.
>>
>>30172837
Same here op. I thought he was just keeping his boy on check
>>
Anon the house below the berry fields on the first island could have given you enough context clues to this question. Hell examine the stuff inside and lay in that bed
>>
>>30172837
watching pokeaim's playthrough and he thought the same thing
>>
Holy shit, me too.
>>
>>30172942
>there are people in this thread who weren't spoiled by Lurantis's leaks,
>>
>>30173748
Me too...
>>
What if the guy in the house on route 2 was an adopted father
>>
>>30173748
I thought he was an older depressed Looker.
>>
>>30178374
>adopted father
boy i wish i adopted my parents
>>
>>30178374
Well, that could explain why that guy was more okay with abuse.
>>
File: 1477025274071.png (195KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
1477025274071.png
195KB, 640x528px
>>30172837
>Police officer
>Dark Trainer
>gives up a town to contain a Gang+leader
>Bug Trainer

Pottery
>>
>>30172837
When he first appeared, I immediately thought that he is somehow related to Guzma.
>>
>>30172874
>I hope I'm not the only one
You really need to be reassured by a board as shitty as this one? How low is your self-esteem?
>>
You're just stupid.

Nanu isn't an old dude, he's just tired and depressed, he's certainly not old enough to be Guzma's father, I'd wager they're within 10 years of each other. Also >>30172942. Go into that house in postgame and Guzma is hanging out.
Nanu likely let Guzma run wild because he got smacked around by the strongest Bug type trainer in the region, also Nanu doesn't seem like the type to put up too much of a fight anyways.
>>
>>30172837
Nigga, The first time I saw him I though he was Guzma from the future.

Then I got sad because I was wrong.
>>
Nanu is basically the "This crime ridden town sucks but we can't do shit. I gave up long ago" character in every 80s action revenge movie before you Charles Bronson the fuck out of Po Town.
>>
>>30178433
It's the Looker from de universe where megaevolution exist.
The other Looker it's the one you found in ORAS, he lost his memory while travelling through dimentions.
>>
I absolutely cannot pinpoint his age. He is older than 35 but he looks like one of those guys who have a full head of grey hair in early forties but don't show other significant signs of aging. But red eyes make me thing they were going for albino look.
>>
>>30178797
Nanu not-so-secretly dislikes being a kahuna, given the way Acerola worded it when you face her later one, and apparently he's not too concerned about Team Skull for the most part. Even his first battle was mostly done just to get it over with.

His years in Interpol probably fucked him up real good, especially with hunting UBs. He and Team Skull apparently have a mutual respect for each other if Gladion refers to him deferentially.
>>
i thought he would turn out to be the real boss of team skull. seemed like the way he initially doesn't want you to go in the hideout seemed suspicious.
>>
>>30179804
Going by eye and hair color just doesn't work in anime-styled games. I mean, until ORAS, I thought Steven was an old man on account of the grey hair.
>>
>>30172837
I thought he was an old, settled down Looker. They're both cops, too.
>>
>>30172837
You are the only one. Guzma's dad is the guy who got beat up by his son with the golf cubs.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.