[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, I knew the majority of this board was underage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: absolutelydisgusting.png (309KB, 435x483px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.png
309KB, 435x483px
Jesus Christ, I knew the majority of this board was underage but this is starting to get annoying. Lusamine is evil because she went INSANE! There was never a point before her fusion that she got poisoned. She's evil because of her obsession and own children literally abandoning her. Lillie even explains how she was loving and caring to her daughter years ago but now its all changed. I don't know where people are getting the idea that she was poisoned sometime in the middle of the game by UB's which causes her villainy.
>>
>>30169258
She got poisoned when she lost her husband. That's what caused her to go off the deep end, in both trying to save him, and get back to the UBs because she was addicted.
>>
>>30169300
She didn't get poisoned until she went into ultra space. She was just nut after losing her husband
>>
>>30169300
>>30169368
she still went insane tho
>>
>>30169258
Had nothing to do with her children "abandoning her". It's pretty obvious Gladion left because she was trying to control every aspect of his life, he even mentions something about being the same as Lusamine's Type: Full experiment. Lillie later mentions to Gladion that when he left she was left to deal with all the crazy, so obviously things were bad before he left.

Them breaking free of her control might be a reason she didn't care about leaving the real world for Ultra Space though, her toys weren't "beautiful" or obeying her anymore.

>>30169368
>>30169300

Is this actually explained? She was probably borderline insane before he went missing, there's no reason he wouldn't have come back if not since he's just shitting around on a damn raft. But yeah I doubt there was any UB toxin involved
>>
>>30169707
When Lusamine sees Nihilego with PC and co. she says that "she needs to get it back". Also, coupled that it's been said that Nihilego's toxin makes people violent and highly protective of Nihilego seems to check out for Lusamine's behavior.

It's guessed that when her husband went missing, she studied the UBs and came into contact with Nihilego. She continually got worse and when Gladion left, she got even worse till the time of the game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.