[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Schooling form of Wishiwashi is made of 262 Wishiwashis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 746Wishiwashi-School.png (481KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
746Wishiwashi-School.png
481KB, 1280x1280px
The Schooling form of Wishiwashi is made of 262 Wishiwashis
>>
>>30166024
How do the 261 Wishwashis get to the one you own?
>>
>>30166160
Magic.
>>
>>30166024
You, my friend, are amazing.
>>
>>30166024
Compare the weights from the dex for an easy answer
>>
>>30166160
How do you know the one left over afterwards is the same one as before?
>>
>>30168213
Because it has the same nature/IVs/EVs/gender?
>>
>>30166024
Wishiwashi cheats. 262 vs 1 isn't fair, you're only supposed to have 6 pokemon on a team, and one out at a time in singles.
>>
What's the best EV layout for Wishiwashi? Att, Def, SpA and SpD are all enormous in Schooling mode, would max HP EVs and a split between his defenses be good to have and hold onto as much precious HP as possible?
>>
>>30168213
Because it's able to be retrieved with your Poke Ball without capturing it again.
>>
>>30166160
It's a fish, it doesn't have a personality.
You don't care if you got the same one you had before.
It's only ever useful whenever it calls its friends anyway.
>>
Let's hope Toxapex never finds 261 friends to join up with it
>>
>>30169190
meant that as a reply to >>30168213
>>
>>30169046
Honestly I think a HP/Speed blend would be useful for it, since it's school doesn't boost those stats.
>>
>>30169257
Actually, that's a good idea. Neutral Nature best?
>>
>>30166024
How do you know which Wishiwashi is the one you caught after battle? Do they take turns traveling with you in the ball?
>>
>>30169321
No, you want Modest for a physical set or Adamant if you're special build
>>
Sounds like a missed opportunity for a 256 easter egg.
>>
>>30169257
Nah, HP/either offence. It's not gonna outspeed anything in the first place, so don't waste your EVs there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.