[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how should I go about getting this fucker with his hidden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

So how should I go about getting this fucker with his hidden ability, I already chained to get pyukumuku with its hidden ability but it was fucking annoying and now i have to deal with geodude self destructing, is there an easier way?
>>
>>30165673
Use a Pokemon with the ability damp, as for finding out when it has its HA I have no idea
>>
>is there an easier way?
Yes you dumbfuck, get a Pokemon with Damp.
>>
>>30165673
Just inject it
>>
>>30165714
>>30165730
I get the damp part but idk how to do that and tell when it has HA, for pyukumuku I used sylveon with skill swap but if I do that now it could just self destruct.
>>
>>30165784
When will this meem die
>>
>>30165673
I think Claydol gets Self Destruct, Imprison, and Skill Swap, but I can't remember if it's catchable in SM.

You could always get a Smeargle with those moves or just gen the golem
>>
If you can wait for Pokebank then you can transfer in a Damp Parasect with Worry Seed. Paras is available in the friend safari in XY, so Damp is available for it, and it gets Worry Seed from a move tutor in ORAS.

Othewise you could accomplish it by having both a Damp Paras and a Damp Golduck on the same team. Golduck can get Simple Beam as an egg move in gen7, and so can determine if the called in pokemon has its hidden ability, and you can use the Paras to False Swipe the Geodudes down to 1 HP. Make sure to occasionally switch to a new Geodude or else you'll lose the original to struggle after a while.
>>
>>30166019
Actually, now that I post this I realize you don't even need the Paras, just the Golduck will do as many Geodudes will have Sturdy as an ability. Just occasionally attempt to KO the pokemon before using Simple Beam and if it survives then make that your new caller.
>>
>>30166019
>>30166077
Thanks, also does it not have to be the same pokemon that calls for others? If so I feel dumb because for pyukumuku I was keeping the same one alive until it killed itself
>>
>>30166244
New pokemon can also call for help, although keep in mind if it's a different species then it may not. E.g., Pancham can sometimes call Pangoro, and Pangoro will not call for help so to continue the chain one needs to KO Pangoro.

The hardest to reliably get would probably be Mareanie, honestly, if only because it will try to kill the Corsola that called it and it is another one of those pokemon that wont' call for help itself. I think, for that, one would need a fast Spore user to immediately sleep the Mareanie and then Simple Beam it next turn to check if it has its HA. If not, then KO it and continue the chain.
>>
I just finished trying this. 88 chains. Magnet Pull.

It's really fucking annoying. I hate chaining for these faggots.
>>
>>30165673
Trade in Wi-fi general. Someone got it yesterday now everyone has it.
>>
>>30166429
>not using something that can detect HAs
Git gud scrub.
>>
>>30165673
>>30166440
Also the guy who got it for us said he's using Imprison + Self-Destruct smergle. Not sure how he get Self-Destruct now smeargle though.
>>
>>30166446
Self-destruct. You need to have a Pokemon with Damp.

I didn't know about Simple Beam Golduck, might try it out.
>>
Isn't the hidden ability kinda shit? the only normal move golem gets worth salt is double edge.
>>
>>30165673
>is there an easier way?

Inject
>>
>>30166493
That's bank only anon. Nothing in the game right now can learn Simple Beam.
>>
>>30166493
Wait, how the fuck do you even get Simple Beam onto Golduck? I suppose you need an Audino, which isn't even found in S/M
>>
>>30166405
Thanks so much, also it seems like you can't even get simple beam on psyduck without pokebank so I guess I'll just have to wait till January or whenever, thanks though.
>>
>>30166521
>Return
>Explosion
>>
Smeargle
- Imprison
- Self-Destruct
- Role-play
- Attack move of choice

Shit ton of Leppa berry.
>>
>>30166670
How do you even get Self-Destruct onto Smeargle without hacking it in?
>>
>>30165788
use exeggutor with worry seed
>>
File: PKHEX.jpg (82KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
PKHEX.jpg
82KB, 630x400px
>So how should I go about getting this fucker with his hidden ability
With this :^)
>>
>>30166775
You need damp to make self-destruct fail.
>>
>>30166467
The only scenario I can really think of is giving Smeargle a Focus Sash and somehow getting into a Doubles fight with a Ghost-type
>>
How do you do it?

Wait until transfer and transfer over a HA Geodude and breed it to get a HA Alolan Geodude.

Or wait until transfer and transfer over a Damp Quagsire/Swampert.

Or just fucking gen it, or whatever they're calling it now.
>>
>>30167421
Damp Golduck with Simple Beam. Just overlevel it to avoid getting KO'd
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.