[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fakemons in next generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

do you wanna see GF asks for help from artists out there ?
or are you satisfied with what you saw in Pokemon Sun and Moon ?
>>
wat.
>>
>>30161435
It's not that hard to fucking read. They're asking if we think GF intends to draw inspiration from fan artists in the future/if we think they're running out of creative designs internally.

TL;DR, would they pull a Mega Man?

>>30161395
Do I want to see it? Yeah, it might not hurt. It won't happen though. Not in a million years. I'm also somewhat satisfied, I think we got some insanely cool Pokemon this generation, and I'm okay with GF keeping the design process to themselves.
>>
>>30161395
I'm satisfied with Gen VII.
>>
>>30161568
>It's not that hard to fucking read

thank you lol, I thought my English was bad and he didn't understand
>>
>>30161395
Well first of all I would like to say that the OP mon its pretty cool altought a bit edgy. Is it supposed to be an allosaur, carcharodontosaur?

Also I think that Solgaleo should had been a Griffon and not a plain Lion.

Finally I would like to see a:
Narwhal
Dolphin
Sperm Whale
New Shark pokemon
Marlin/Sword fish pokemon
>>
>>30161395
Fakemons died a month ago.
>>
>>30161969
no they didn't
there is still a big community for fakemon creators,only fakemon threads died.
>>
>>30161395
I'm honestly surprised Gamefreak has never hosted a design competition where the top 10 or so submissions become canon in the next gen on top of the other prizes. They'd probably have to sift through A LOT of crap, but the few gems they'd have buried in there could be better than any Pokémon from any generation thus far.
>>
>>30162414
>but the few gems they'd have buried in there could be better than any Pokémon from any generation thus far.
as if those are the ones they'd choose
>>
>>30162057
>there is still a big community for fakemon creators
or the decidueye & friends community
>>
>>30161925
I like the OP fakemon, it's kind of in a sweetspot between Gen 2 and 3 for its inspiration. It looks like it could be a reject Tajiri design from 2002. The coloring on the fire is a bit off but otherwise it's top notch.
>>
I need more fakes /vp/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.