[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK PKHEX AND GENNERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_3184.jpg (56KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3184.jpg
56KB, 630x400px
Seriously, it's barely a week since the games were released but the amount of fucking genned mons in the Battle Spot just goes to show how fucked up the community has gotten! One week and there are people who have Ultra Beasts and Tapus in the Battle Spot with perfect IVs! Not only that, but people with full teams of Shiny Pokémon!

I won't be surprised if idiots who use PkHeX will swarm the VGC in the near future!

Play fair, idiots!
>>
suck it
>>
Are you new?

It's been like this since gen 4

Gen1/2/3 also had cheating devices
>>
>>30159450
UBs and Tapus have at least 3 guaranteed perfect IVs
>>
>>30159450
yes, fuck them all to death
>>
>>30159545
it's very clearly bait, friendo
>>
>>30159450
I'm pretty sure most top players in VGC also hack their Pokemon, even if they won't admit to it. It's just too efficient when you're competing at that level to not do it. In the end it sucks that GF made it so difficult to get a team together. If it was easier and less time consuming less people would hack, guaranteed.
>>
>>30159450
And you're gonna sit there and tell me your 6 IV foreign Ditto is 100% legit and not cloned.
>>
Hi Verlis
>>
>>30159450
This!

Glad to know Nintendo is taking action. You know the save glitch, yeah? It's caused by messing around with your save file using PkHeX.

Next thing Nintendo needs to do is brick these idiots 3DS altogether.

If you have to cheat in a simple game then that shows how you lack the proper skills. BTFO cheaters
>>
>>30159757
It's because people don't want to breed for 8 days to get good stats, genius.
>>
>>30159729
You see that's one of the problems I have with the VGC! They let idiots like them get a free pass for cheating. Proper sanctions should be made! There's zero sportsmanship there.

Enjoy the title with your hacked mons. Glad to know people are seeing through this bullshit
>>
File: 1476701766827.jpg (102KB, 916x690px) Image search: [Google]
1476701766827.jpg
102KB, 916x690px
>>30159845
how do you propose to detect a hacked mon
>>
>>30159450
You can have those too legitimately. Just slap a bottle cap on your mon
>>
>>30159757
And is this the "save glitch" that you can solve by deleting the game's secure value with the press of two buttons in Filer?
>>
>>30159845
Ultimately there's no way to tell if a Pokemon's been hacked or not, unless it was a poor job.

''''''competitive'''''' Pokemon is kind of a joke anyway. It's a really niche thing, very small community, and no one outside of the small community gives a fuck. At the end of the day, if you want to play competitive and in the VGC, accept that others will hack their Pokemon and it's to you if you want to do the same.
>>
>>30159757
That glitch has already been patched in pkhx. The location info was being improperly truncated.
>>
Hey man maybe those perfect IVs are from bottlecaps which aren't incredibly time consuming and irritating to get at all :^)
>>
>>30159450
I don't really mind genners and I've asked for my fair share of injections because Gamefreak is retarded and literally makes pokemon either way to difficult to obtain, or downright impossible. (Who the hell thought shiny locking was a good idea?)

That said, I guess I do kind of wish injectors would wait at least a little while before starting to inject. I would love to play a clean game where I can safely wonder trade or trade on GTS without worrying that what I get is hacked.
>>
>>30159887

People in the Battle Spot with fucking teams of shiny Pokémon. That's impossible.
>>
I wish they'd just use a sim.
>>
File: dogbubble.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
dogbubble.gif
2MB, 395x313px
Well, advance is being made in this regard.
This is the first gen where having a legendary with 5 IVs is viable without cheating.
>>
>>30160082
It really isn't. Not unless they're shiny legendaries from Alolan seeing as they're shiny locked
>>
>>30159450
Injecting and beating down you cucks.
>>
>>30160159
>tfw farmed out legit 5IV legends in gen 6
>can't get 5IV without cheating
suck my flawless mewtwo's ass.
>>
Mhh, legendaries have 3IVs also Golden Cap can raise all stats so why you call every mon hacked?
>>
>getting battle-perfect mons takes hours of grinding
>or people could skip straight to the actual fun part
Really makes you think.
>>
You can't stop me. Enjoy thinking that soft-resetting is the way it's meant to be played. I'll be right here winning ranked Battle Spot.
>>
>>30159450
I'd rather hack and battle than play Tauros Riding Simulator 2016.
>>
>>30159450
Training is fucking boring
I just wanna battle competitively without going through all that shit
>>
>>30159450
Fuck off, Verlisify.
>>
>>30161125
And as long as you hack in something you could have technically gotten legit, who cares? It's not really giving you a benefit.
>>
>>30161005
>>30161098
>>30161125

Then go fucking play in Pokémon Showdown. The core games are meant to be played in its full glory.

Play clean or fuck off.

The replies alone are evidence on how many cheaters there are in this community. So much toxicity. I hope you brick your 3DS, idiots.
>>
>>30161202
No :^)
>>
>>30161202
>Bricking a 3DS through save editing.

You really don't know shit about how this works, do you, Verlisify?
>>
>>30161202
I can't brick at this point because I've already installed the CFW that I need. But hey, wanna hear a story?

>Go online looking up cool new strategies
>See a neat Pelipper and Tapu Koko for doubles
>Create those sets in PkHex and update my save file
>Proceed to wreck people in Battle Spot

Can you do that? Didn't think so.
>>
>>30161202
>Then go fucking play in Pokémon Showdown
I play that too
>The core games are meant to be played in its full glory
>le way it's meant to be played meme
Fuck off, it's a video game. Whatever is fun is "the way it's meant to be played"
>>
>TFW got near perfect adamant Katarna naturally

Who needs hax
>>
Speaking of PKHEX is there a tutorial to inject without a hacked console like in gen 6?
>>
>>30159450
IV is not skill
IV is artificial grind system
Maybe it makes sense in pokemon world, singleplayer game but it doesn't in pvp.
4IV vs 5IV? not fair fight
5IV vs 6IV? not fair fight
6IV vs 6IV? yes it's fair
5IV vs 5IV? fair
and
>bottlecaps supposed to fix everything
>GF just add MORE awful horrible grind instead
>>
>>30161328
If you have access to Homebrew, just do it as you did for Gen 6.
>>
>>30161202
In play in whatever platform I want, faggot. Stay mad.
>>
I used to be an anti-genner, until I turned 18 and realized that the only difference between a hacked 'mon and a bred one is the amount of time you put into it. I'm not spending a month breeding and EV training and grinding for bottle caps to create one competitive Pokemon, because I want to play the actual game. And no, running in circles and pressing L+R+Start every few minutes doesn't count as playing.
>>
>>30160082
I have enough shinies for a team, are you saying I should be banned for my Quagsire/Manectric/Avalugg/Ampharos/Gengar/Altaria team?
>>
>>30159450
You're welcome!
>>
>>30161446
Hey!
Thanks man.
Really appreciate what you guys are doing.
Sorry about the website.
>>
>>30161446
Bait threads aside it's a shame about the website. Sorry man.
>>
>>30161446
Is it safe to use your QR injector/no outline patch online?
>>
I pkhex but I don't go battle online

I use it for battle tree because that shit hard
>>
File: A9LH Masterrace.jpg (237KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
A9LH Masterrace.jpg
237KB, 1366x768px
>>30161202
>I hope you brick your 3DS
Ha.
>>
>>30161202
>full glory

of spending hours to breed 5 IV mons with the right egg moves and having to spend even more time grinding them to the point where they're usable in multiplayer?
>>
File: 1479321215630.png (27KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1479321215630.png
27KB, 256x192px
>>30161202
>B-BRICK YOURSELF
>a9lh is a thing
>I-I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FAGGOT
>there's already workarounds for bans

You literally can't win this argument
>>
>>30159450
t. assmad shitter who is too afraid or stupid to own a hacked 3ds
have fun wasting hundreds of hours resetting and breeding instead of actually having fun battling
>>
why is leddit on 4chin
>>
>actually like grindan because it makes finally getting a perfect Pokemon feel more satisfying
>never get to the part where I play the game competitively because I get tired of the grind before I get a full team
Is injecting dangerous? I'm ready to cheat.
>>
File: 8c6.gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
8c6.gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>30159450
Cry more faggot
>>
>>30162432
No, at worst you can get laughed at if you make a really shit hack
>>
>>30162432
If you're not an idiot and deliberately giving your mon illegal moves or something, then no.
>>
>>30162432
>Make a backup.
>Edit.
>Check if it works.
>Yes.
>>Profit. Now check again if the shit you did is legal, else you may end banned.
>No.
>>File off the number and try again.
>Did it work?
>Yes.
>>Profit. Now check again if the shit you did is legal, else you may end banned.
>No.
>>Restore Back up, try again.
>>
>>30159729
One of the biggest European events of the 2017 season is happening two weeks after the games launched. At this point I actually feel like the VGC circuit is designed for people who hack
there's also the fact that all the higher-ups at Play! Pokémon have a background as TCG players who take pride in their ignorance of VGC
>>
>>30161202
Verlis, please leave. Nobody likes you here.
>>
>>30159450
Oh we do play fair. We just cut the bullshit of tedium of breeding and EV training and all that. You got a problem with that Verlis? Or are you one of his dickriders who swarm the comment section on his videos because criticism is blocked and removed from his videos?

Either way you're still a whiny bitch complaining about how players want to play THEIR game.
>>
>>30159729
>If it was easier and less time consuming less people would hack, guaranteed.

Wrong
People would hack even harder because more people would have better pokemon and they would still want to have an edge
>>
>>30164583
>better pokémon
Thats not how this works.
>>
>>30160082
0.1% chance != impossible.

Yes, probability dictates that someone with a full team of shinies isn't likely. IS NOT LIKELY. Not "impossible".

You should have gotten gud and CFW'd your 3DS.
>>
>>30159450
I agree with you, but sadly, this is /vp/, aka Project Pokemon's retarded cousin. Sent complaints to TPCi if anything.
>>
>>30161170
this man gets it
>>
>>30159450
>I won't be surprised if idiots who use PkHeX will swarm the VGC in the near future!

Tapu LEL. That was the first scene to rotten. PKHeX is just too convenient to pass.
>>
does pkhex not work with version 11.2.0?

i updated my ds by mistake like the retard i am
>>
File: 1476661596603.gif (132KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476661596603.gif
132KB, 201x200px
>>30164583
> hack harder
You have no idea what you are talking about do you
>>
The only rule I give myself is that I have to get a pokemon species legitimately before I hack it. Otherwise I just hack. I tried breeding again and then immediately realized it's fucking boring.
>>
I don't care if you hack for yourself, but if you fuckers trade that shit on WT or something...
>>
>>30165713
just hack in the parents and the tools to give you perfect mons. Hack in rare candies and parents with perfect IVs and egg moves, hatch 1 egg. Hack in bottle caps and ev training tools. For me thats me rule, i hack in the tools that let me get the competitive mons
>>
>>30165960
Not like you could ever tell what's legit and what's hacked.
>>
>>30160082
>That's impossible.
Considering it only takes a few hours to get a shiny with SOS battles, and that SOS Pokemon already are likely to have some perfect IVs, and that Hyper Training now exists, it's not only possible but doable in a matter of a day or two to get a full team of perfect shinies ready for Battle Spot.
>>
I don't blame people for hacking. I wanted to make a team way back in BW2 this summer for the PWT. Making one good pokemon with the right moves took fucking forever. I hacked that shit up and was having real fun in no time. Why waste time grinding?
>>
>>30165292
Pretty sure you're fucked on most entrypoints, how did you do it before?
Shoulda got CFW back when you still could
>>
>>30159845

You're actually retarded if you'd rather watch a competition about "who can breed / soft-reset for the best Pokemon" as opposed to "who is the best at battling".

Nobody cares whether VGC players use hacked Pokemon or not because ability / patience to breed is not what a BATTLING competition is about.
>>
File: 1470638932838.png (140KB, 243x325px) Image search: [Google]
1470638932838.png
140KB, 243x325px
breeding is literally LITERALLY the absolutely shittiest mindnumbling boring piece of garbage thing in pokemon. who the fuck would want to waste their time riding a bike in circles hatching dozens of shitty eggs to either get a shiny or a good stat mon. people who hack mons arent hacking 99999 attack or any kind of bullshit like that, all the stats are absolutely legally obtained.

I used to be a breedfag in X/Y and it was such a fucking waste of time. I literally fell asleep on multiple occasions dropping my 3ds trying to breed for shinies/perfect iv mons. With pkhex it allows me to quickly make a competitive team to play with my friends/randoms without any unnecessary shitty time sinks.

idc how much easier they make it in games. theres no sense of accomplishment holding down the run button while you fuck off and watch tv to get good stats.
>>
>>30165292
>he didn't use a9lh
>laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>30165960
Who cares
Most of the time they're effectively legit
Only dumb assholes make obvious hacked ones
Sometimes I trade rare shit and shinies over wonder trade and get Yungooses in return, makes me feel good that I probably made some kids day.
>>
>>30159450
What really makes me mad about this, is that i can't just transfer my battle ready pokes yet.
>>
How stupid can Nintendo and GameFreak be? Every other online game has controls in place to rid themselves of cheaters. And if there isn't an in built system that catches them its player reports. Pokemon is how old now and they still can't stop cheaters at all. The sad thing is they would make so much more money and the games would be much livelier and fun if people weren't cheating.
>>
>Play fair, idiots!
But we do play fair. It's not like all those mons didn't pass legality check.
We are just saving our time breeding and grinding in getting the best possible result that is acceptable in online play.
>>
>>30167133

first they would have to be competent in designing security for their consoles and not have a retarded eshop design but we all know that'll never happen
>>
>>30167133
t. baiting wrong opinion
>>
>>30167133
You have no idea of what you are talking about.
All injected mons are bit by bit as legit as bred ones. If they aren't the ban hammer strikes swift and true, banning you from all online play.
>>
>>30167133
>they would make so much more money and the games would be much livelier and fun if people weren't cheating
Explain how.
>>
>>30167089
The best thing to do is make intentionally shit shinies with horrible IVs, the worst possible nature and the worst ability available on the Pokemon.

Like a Timid Gallade with 31 Sp Atk.
>>
>>30167133
There is exactly zero difference between a properly hacked mon and a legitimate one, they'll never be able to stop it. This is also the reason it doesn't matter that they can't stop it.
>>
git gude
>>
>>30167294
Some Japanese meme lord sent me a shiny type null with pokevirus, adamant nature, and holding a gold bottle cap, but made the IVs zero except for the 3 required max ones; defense, special defense, and hp and at level 88. Over wonder trade when I was ditching extra orangurus.
>>
>>30167228
Yeah thats great and already known, now stop the fucking injection bullshit. I can't fire up any other game and inject whatever the fuck I want into it so why the fuck can I do it with pokemon?

>>30167278
People would have to either
A) Go through the hassle of trading for pokemon
or
B) Buy the associated game to catch a pokemon

Instead you just have retards cheating in their perfect pokemon they don't even have the game for.

>>30167304
It does matter because some people are putting in legitimate effort and you are just skirting past it all with cheats. You can't even try to pretend this is right.

>inb4 well i don't wanna be autist blah blah takes too long blah the fuck blah

POKEMON SHOWDOWN AND FUCK OFF THE REAL GAME
>>
>>30164444
Quads of quatros says it all
>>
File: 1479498497577.png (220KB, 723x642px) Image search: [Google]
1479498497577.png
220KB, 723x642px
>>30167482
>POKEMON SHOWDOWN AND FUCK OFF THE REAL GAME

You seem impervious to reason and logic. Let me laugh at you.
>>
>>30167482
>wasting hours hatching shit
>effort
>when you can hack to get the same results in minutes
Work smart, not hard, retard.
>>
>tfw I like hatching eggs
You guys can do what you like, but I love making my own pokemon. It feels a little more personal.
>>
>>30167482
That's nonsense.

> I can't fire up any other game and inject whatever the fuck I want into it so why the fuck can I do it with pokemon?

Git gud. You can-

>Instead you just have retards cheating in their perfect pokemon they don't even have the game for.

Sure. I'm injecting for citra or what, even then, getting to use all this means you can just download the game for free. I buy them because I like them.

>POKEMON SHOWDOWN AND FUCK OFF THE REAL GAME
>CUT THE GAME SALES!

Again. Flat out stupid.
I put a legitimate effort making that 6IV ditto so treasured in secret by all breeders too. Hours scanning Skycities and Github, and compiling shit you don't even think it exists. A few hours getting my console to be unbrickeable and to do whatever I want with my machine.

It is, to anyone else, an extreme waste of time.
A hugely autistic one at that.
That's how angry breederfags look like.

Most folks at >>>/vp/wfg are okay kicking injected asses as long as you don't trade that "filth" with them. They have, for the most part, skill.

>>30167734
Respect.
I'll raise the lineage of my team when I'm done with my playthrough.
>>
>>30167689
Oh please tell me what mystical and grandiose "logic" you've concocted so that you can justify cheating at a video game?
>>30167695
Pokemon Showdown can make your team in 2 minutes so stop playing real pokemon if you don't want to spend time. You cheating faggots literally have nothing.
>>
I know objectively breeding autism etc is silly and a bad mechanic but hacking in Pokemon feels ridiculously against the spirit of the game. Wish they'd make it less of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>30167908
Nah, I'll keep playing on the cart I paid for. :^)
>>
>>30167993
Thats why most players request/have an injected 6IVditto, it can be used as a shortcut without messing too much with the hard work breeders put in their pokémon.
>>
>>30167908
>cheating

The end result is the same. I'm not making a Wondertomb or Sturdy Shedinja. I am literally just spending less time moving my game to a point that takes you normal people days and weeks to get to. In fact, the most I've ever hacked is a Pokemon with 31 IVs all across the board, which is (effectively) much more possible in Sun and Moon now because of the Bottle Cap system. If you get your kicks from spending time on the daily grind, then kudos to you, but you should realize that at the end of the day, as long as the hacked Pokemon are sane and within reason, there is no way to differentiate them from the real deal, save for the amount of time wasted.
>>
>>30159450
Who cares lol
>>
>>30168096
Might as well just kill yourself. The end result is the same.
>>
>>30168313
Nah. Living is fun. Wasting your time breeding pokemon isn't.
>>
File: 1479314438259.jpg (46KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1479314438259.jpg
46KB, 620x670px
>>30168313
Nice counterargument, but I see you are as impervious to logic as I stated before. In that respect, I shall continue to laugh at you.
>>
>>30168313
If you find a way for people to kill themselves experiencing all positive things in life and none of the negatives in an instant, you may have a comparison. Hell, it even sounds like a decent idea!

>>30168351
Why are you playing if you don't want to waste time?
>>
>>30168401
>waste time
>playing

There are fun parts in the game, but breeding isn't one of them.
>>
>>30168401
Try reading that again friend.
>>
>>30168426
Oh, sure. I just consider all entertainment a waste of time.
>>30168465
Which one?
>>
File: 1427617672748.jpg (32KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1427617672748.jpg
32KB, 480x468px
>battle spot
>full team of legendaries, the good uber ones
>all shiny

>still get rekt by my mix NU/OU team

it's like these people just see what smogon said is the best and hack them in without anyway idea on how to use them
>>
File: 1479081173202.jpg (97KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479081173202.jpg
97KB, 433x419px
>breedfags spending hours LITERAL running around in circles to get their desired stats and possibly even weeks for breeding shinies.
>wasting time hatching shitty eggs that are worthless to them
>somehow they have a twisted sense of supremacy as if they skillfully earned awesome pokemon and pkhex users are literal scumbags
>meanwhile patrician users of pkhex spend literal seconds creating 100% legal stat pokemon enabling them to immediately jump right back into the game and continue battling and having fun

why havent you killed yourselves yet breedfags? probably because you STILL haven't hatched your desired mon.
>>
>>30159450
(You)!
>>
>>30168555
They are just kids that want to have the coolest strong mons that's all.
>>
>>30161591
>implying anyone gives a fuck about Project Pokemon

LOL!
>>
File: 4368896.jpg (44KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
4368896.jpg
44KB, 336x400px
>>30159450

You seem mad.
>>
File: 1436050265182.jpg (31KB, 491x707px) Image search: [Google]
1436050265182.jpg
31KB, 491x707px
Usually when I breed, I just go perfect IVs in their attacking stat and speed.

Don't really like to have to spend the extra time on the other stats unless I need it.

The only perfect I've ever breed was a shiny litwick with perfect ivs back before bank came out in X
>>
>>30168594
They haven't hatched shiny 6IV rope to tie a noose with.
>>
>>30161446
I love you Scires.
>>
>>30168555
1) Cheked.
2) I know I suck. I'm not even trying to play online, at most I go for a laff at Showderp.
>>
i had more fun playing bike sim than actual competitive battling but tauros is some gay cuck shit so i'd rather just inject and do battles now

bring back bikes
>>
>>30161433
and how many of those are in the Alola Dex? Not all of them.
>>
>>30159450
its pretty much entirely gamefreaks fault for taking 5 steps backward in terms of ease of access when it comes to breeding/training
hacking is back to pretty strictly being the only method that actually has a reasonable time investment/reward ratio because they didnt bother to carry over necessary features from the previous gen like hordes, supertraining, o-powers, loop routes, etc
not to mention them completely fucking blowing the opportunity they had to actually give people a legal way to increase ivs
and them blocking transfers until january is fucking bullshit in general

like this is entirely their fault, they asked for this, why would you blame the people forced into this situation
>>
>>30169834
Breeding was perfect last gen for everything but Hidden Power.
>>
>>30169834
>forced into this situation
Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to hack.

Just play normally like everybody else, you're not entitled to the best Pokemon possible.
>>
File: 1411500416620.png (416KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1411500416620.png
416KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw comfy chaining for a shiny mon and then using pkhex to make it competitive
>>
>>30167734
This. As a breedfag, I don't care if you inject, I'm not even above doing it myself for certain mons, I just prefer breeding because I find battles to be infinitely more satisfying knowing I built my team from scratch.

To me, battling with hackmons just feels soulless and artificial, but I'm not going to fault other people for using them, because yeah, breeding sucks ass.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.