[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exclusive Pokémon are easy to get, exclusive clothing however...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1479588754923.jpg (4MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1479588754923.jpg
4MB, 3264x1836px
Exclusive Pokémon are easy to get, exclusive clothing however...

Sun or Moon? Which has the better fashion options?
>>
>>30158520
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/customisation.shtml
>>
As a Moonfag I feel the dark clothing options are not befitting of a tropical setting. I always wear white as a result.
>>
>>30158520
Sun only has warm colors: beige, red, orange, yellow and pink
Moon only has cool colors: blue, green, navy, and purple

black and white clothes are in both games

i bought sun never expecting any 21st century game designer to anything so mindbogglingly stupid

if boy: pick whatever, all your options look like shit unless you wear full sets
if girl: pick version with fave colors
>>
>>30158520
Sounds like someone's Festival isnt as poppin' as it should be
>>
>>30158909
I'd say building up your Festival and rolling for good shops is a lot more time consuming than putting a Mareanie up on gts and claiming it has Regenerator 6 IVs
>>
The Munchlax you can get, is it any good?
>>
>the clothes are version exclusive
>I won't be able to wear the Chatot shirt in Sun

WHY
>>
>>30158578
Fuck the tropical setting, it robbed us of all the good options

>no trenchcoats
>no dresses
>no tights
>no long sleeves
>>
>>30158589
yet another reason to hack this game

also,
>black and white clothes are in both games
unova confirmed
>>
>>30159169
>the only beanie is the chicken hat that doesn't go with anything
>>
>>30159107
>find someone online who has the Chatot shirt
>ask them to put it on
>add them to your Festival Plaza
>talk to them and buy their clothes
>>
>>30159169
>no trench coats

I'm still mad, those were the best clothing items
especially the overpriced black trench in lumiose
>>
>>30159313
Cool, I had no idea you could do that, thanks.
>>
>>30159412
The option doesn't unlock until you hit level 10 of the Plaza, which is probably why most people don't know it exists.
>>
>>30159534
Why the fuck does the plaza even exist

Why do I have to get sucked into some horrific pocket dimension to access any online features
>>
File: 1283182874753.jpg (141KB, 807x861px) Image search: [Google]
1283182874753.jpg
141KB, 807x861px
>>30158520
>Which has the better fashion options?
XY

I'm still utterly and completely baffled that the customization was gutted this horribly.

There's no variety. Everyone's dressed exactly the fucking same. You cannot be stylish. You cannot be casual, slutty, formal, cute, etc.

Apparently, according to Gamefreak, people only wear tanktops and capris in hawaii. Hawaiians don't wear one pieces, dresses, pants, scarves, tube-tops, trenchcoats, tights, long-sleeves, boots and more things I'm probably forgetting.

Hawaiians also don't wear ponytails, except when you are Lillie I guess.

The worst part is that you see all those NPC wearing super duper cool stuff and stuff that I just mentioned but you as the player character are not allowed to do it.

I'll never not be mad about how bad customization is in SM. Was it really that hard to re-size the clothes from XY into SM-Player Character size?

I seriously hope the next game gives us another older player character because I'm about 70% sure that the reason we had such shit clothes options was because we are 11 in this game.
>>
>>30159169
But I hated not having any shorts in X and Y

I really only ever wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt
>>
>fucking hawaiian region
>no hawaiian sandals
you had one fucking job gf
>>
>>30159353
at least they sell fedora's :^)
>>
>>30159582
xy had shit options unless you chose the female protag. sm has actual good choices for the male this time.
>>
>>30159911
In XY you could actually look like a guy whereas here your only option is to look like a fuccboi looking to get pounded at his next outing at the gay bar.

Besides, Chicken-chan still has better options than Sun here so your point is null. Girls will ALWAYS have better customization options than the guys no matter the game.
>>
>>30160071
>not wanting to look like a fuccboi to have women let their guards down and tempt men to pound you ass only for you to take advantage of the situation and teach them how much they needed a "fuccboi" like you

Someone's not thinking ahead here
>>
>>30159911
>be boy
>first shop has only long shorts
>expect another store to have short shorts and pants
>everything is just long shorts
>>
>Not just wearing the Exeggutor shirt
>>
>>30159582
The worst thing is you can't even buy Hawaiian shirts.
>>
File: pokemon lillie.png (68KB, 170x385px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon lillie.png
68KB, 170x385px
>>30159169

>no dresses
>one of the main characters wears a dress throughout the entire game

what the fuck was Game Freak thinking?
>>
>>30159053
Was on my team through the game, happy hour makes bank and it learns a move false swipe.
>>
>>30160400
Paid DLC
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.