[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAPUS ARE EVIL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 14

File: tapus.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tapus.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>Tapu Bulu destroyed a supermarket and indirectly crushed Kiawe's dreams

>Tapu Koko didn't protect young Guzma from child abuse

>Tapu Fini didn't do shit to improve conditions on her island that it ended up with a population of only 2

>Tapu Lele cast a spell on Olivia which makes her destined to be single

TAPUS ARE EVIL

SOLGALEO/LUNALA WAS THE TRUE PEACEKEEPER
>>
Hopefully it's explored more in Stars
>>
>>30154925
who cares if they are evil or not,its been a while since we had a good legendary design,these pretty fuckers can do anything they want
>>
>>30154925
Well to be fair the market was built on a sacred ground and weirdly enough so was the fucking league rip
>>
>>30154925
I don't like the Tapus designs much, but looking at them all together is aesthetically pleasing.
>>
Where the fuck did it say Tapu Lele cast a spell on Olivia
>>
>>30155043
>pokemon league destroyed in pokemon stars
>now held at the lake of the sunne/moone instead
>>
>>30154925
>Guzma was abused
What?
>>
>>30155169
Based off the dialogue with his dad in Melemele.

Also, was Guzma a really good trainer back in the day? I haven't beaten the game yet but I assume all the trophies in his home belonged to him.
>>
>>30155169
You can find Guzma's dad in a house on Melemele Island, where he says Guzma ran away from home after he "tried to set him straight". Also found in the same house is a bag of bended golf clubs.
>>
>>30155065
That's just her excuse for being single. "It's not my fault I'm not married, I'm cursed!" Sure Olivia, whatever you say.
>>
>>30155043
League has statues to revere Tapu though. No es dangerous.
>>
>>30154925
>Tapu Fini didn't do shit to improve conditions on her island that it ended up with a population of only 2

Guardian of the island not the people.
>>
Remember that one scene in the game where UB-02 stands in front of Hala and Tapu Koko steps in? Hala asks Tapu Koko if it came as a guardian or just to battle. I could be overthinking this, but why would Hala ask Tapu Koko that question?
>>
>>30155499
"Have you come to protect me or fight alongside me?"
>>
>>30155499
Because Tapu Koko is a fickle being, like the other guardians. He says after that either way, he'll support it in battle.
>>
They're based on the more traditional "gods are assholes" type deities. They help when they feel like it, but otherwise just dick around.
>>
>>30155629
Yep.
"No genocide shall get you, but fuck each one of you on the individual level if you cross me"
>>
>>30155499
"Is it a menace to take down or you are only testing your strength?"
>>
>>30155499
>>30155559
>>30155576
This. The Tapu are kinda dicks doing their own thing. It just so happens they are also the dicks for keeping the islands protected from Cthulhu like pocket monsters from another dimension.
>>
File: don't trust.jpg (31KB, 513x399px) Image search: [Google]
don't trust.jpg
31KB, 513x399px
>>30155499
if you had solgaleo/lunala in your party during Elite 4, Tapu Koko says "GOOD SOLGALEO/LUNALA...IT IS TIME"

>mfw Tapu Koko saved cosmog just for the sake of being able to battle it eventually
>>
>>30155765
what
>>
>>30155891
after defeating elite 4 and becoming champ you are forced to catch tapu koko

if solgaleo/lunala wasn't in your party he will just say "IT IS TIME" before you enter the battle
>>
>>30155765
Oh my god, that's cool as shit. Please be real.
>>
>>30155891
>Saves cosmog and you at the very start of the game.
>Only so that at the very end it can fight both of you.
Then again The PC is hinted at being a Faller hence why he's a blank slate for you to develop, and the reason why there's no farther figure of the household.
>>
>>30155957
I had Lunala in my party and I don't remember the "GOOD LUNALA" part. I might just be mis-remembering, though.
>>
>>30155977
>>30155992
>>30155891
https://youtu.be/ieHtg6BBE5Q?t=1m36s without solgaleo/lunala in party

https://youtu.be/bxOAxn63-DI?t=31s
with solgaleo/lunala in party
>>
>>30154925
Ignoring the assumptions (all of these but Bulus are just you being weird), Lele is noted to drive warriors to insanity and death using her scales, and Fini uses her terrain to kill any humans who try to approach. So Bulu, Fini, and Lele at least are all noted to be evil. Koko doesn't have anything he's said to do that's outright evil, but it IS noted that he'll just ignore problems involving people he doesn't care about.
>>
>>30155765
Weren't the tapus in a war or feud or something with the legendaries but both were evenly matched and the Legendaries ended up granting the tapus their guardian status out of respect
I think it was in the library or somewhere where you read about it
>>
>>30155741
Pretty much, Nanu mentions how Bull will kick his assistant if doesn't do anything to stop the UBs from destroying the island.
>>
>>30155983
The PC is a faller but not until after he goes through the portal to find Guzma and Lusamine
>>
>>30155629
>more traditional
Wrong. Stop thinking all religions are like the Greeks. Plenty of mythologies had mostly benevolent gods.
>>
>>30156178
Damn auto correct, a blessing and a curse:
>Bulu
>ass
>>
>>30156114
That's why he's a top-cock.
>>
>>30156201
>This makes Lillie also a faller
>UBs are drawn to faller
>If UBs find a way back into the world they'll be coming for her ass
>She gave up her only protection went she gave Nebby to you
Fucking RIP
>>
>>30156234
That's probably why his island is most populous.

>Koko just ignores people if they're not strong enough to be interesting, so people crowd on his island.

>Lele isn't hostile to humans, but is just innocently sadistic so her island is decently populated except directly around where she lives.

>Bulu will slaughter your entire village if it's anywhere he considers 'sacred', so his island is only sparsely populated and has a bunch of ruins.

>Fini outright hates humans and actively murders them for getting near, so she has next to no permanent population on her barren island.
>>
>>30156324
>Lillie and Lusamine went to Kanto

RIP Kanto and possibly Johto too
>>
>>30156209
Christianity's God before the reboot was a dick too.
>>
>>30156521
So?

Let's bring up some other mythologies:

Egyptian. All the gods are ultimately benevolent. Even Set serves a purpose.

Norse. All the gods except Loki and sometimes Odin are decent people. Thor even actively defends humanity.

Japanese. While minor kami are a mixed bag, the major gods are all just distant at worst.

Hindu. The vast majority of gods are benevolent. More violent deities like Kali serve a good purpose and can be calmed down/dissuaded whenever they do get out of control.

Those are just some examples of pantheons where "We're all amoral jackasses!" isn't the case.
>>
>>30154925
>population of 2
>ignoring the dozens of trainers and the battle tree

>>30155065
Same place it says that Olivia was madly in love with Kukui and is hated by every male on the island.
>>
Well I mean just listen to their theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKr616BOslU

It doesn't sound like they want to play paddy-cake with you.
>>
>>30156340
>you trap all of them in balls
rip alola
>>
The Tapus are Chaotic Neutral.

Lawful Good = Zygarde
Neutral Good = Rayquaza, Cresselia
Chaotic Good = Swords of Justice, Regigigas
Lawful Neutral = Most Pixie Legends
True Neutral = All Box-Art Duos, Lake trio
Chaotic Neutral = Tapus, Bird trio
Lawful Evil = Giratina
Neutral Evil = Kami trio
Chaotic Evil = Hoopa, Darkrai
>>
>>30156644
yea but a lot of aboriginal religions (which the tapus are fucking based on) are about aspects/spirits of nature that don't have regard for humanity and are expected to be worshiped and given offerings/sacrifices to so as to gain favor and receive nature's blessings
>>
>>30156340
>Melemele and Akala are fairly prosperous islands
>Ula'ula and Poni island are desolate shitholes
really makes you think
>>
>>30156796
The trainers dont live there though, even the pelipper dude said hapu (and her grandma) were the only residents on the island
>>
>>30156942
Stop forcing this D&D shit. None of these are true.
>>
>>30156959
This. That other guy is only arguing about Western and Eastern pantheons when there's still all the fucking aboriginal and Mesoamerican pantheons like the Mayans. And fuck, I'd say Mayan gods are the most recognizable of the non-Western ones. Quetzalcoatl?
>>
>>30157001
>the only people to live on Poni island are the Kahuna and ex-Kahuna
Fini must really, REALLY not like humans.
>>
>>30157033
Compelling argument.

Not even that guy but I'm sure at least one of them is true, faggot. Why so salty
>>
>>30157052
Quetzalcoatl was Aztec, my apologies.
>>
Tbf lele isnt so bad, it was mentioned she ended wars between islands

Also interesting to note that the graveyards are only on koko and lele's island too
>>
I'm waiting for Bulbapedia to update their "Origins" section so all the mega autists can tell me what all these Pokémon are based on.
>>
>>30156885
>RIP
Nah. Alola is way better off without them.
>>
>>30157144
>Tbf lele isnt so bad, it was mentioned she ended wars between islands
yeah, by having the warriors exterminate each other
>>
>>30156942
>>30157074
Not him but none of them are truly "Evil".
The Kami are just forces of nature.
Hoopa is mischievous.
Darkrai was only evil in PMD2. Every other incarnation it was just doing its job, residing over nightmares and the new moon.
Giratina is NOT evil. It never has been. the whole Satan thing is wrong, it was created to manage anti-matter and it's own dimension.

Zygarde isn't Lawful, at what point is it establishing laws? If it "watches over nature" it's true neutral (like a Druid) because it can't take sides to keep the natural order. Same with Rayqaza.
>>
>>30157001
I've watched those trainers day and night. They never leave. So they might as well live there.

But really, it's still not that bad if people can regularly go there to train and such, though it is the most inhospitable.
>>
>>30157210
If you want to break it down further, evil as a concept doesn't truly exist.
>>
>>30157197
Don't be so mean

She just can't control her power

She probably casted the spell on Olivia while she was young to prevent dirty old men from raping her... But the effects ended up being long-lasting
>>
>>30157210
>the guy who murdered me isn't evil, he just needed to provide food fo' his family
>>
>>30154925
>Tapu Koko didn't protect young Guzma from child abuse
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise I was supposed to be Child Protective Services faggot. Look do you really think that Tapu Koko has the time to make sure every fucking family is living all hunky dory, and besides what the fuck would Koko even do anyway? Fucking electrocute his father or something, oh yeah that'll surely solve the problem right retard?
>>
>>30157270
Of course not that's why the DnD system is bad in the first place.

>>30157297
And if he did? If an assassin was hired to kill one person to preserve his family of 3 or more? Who should come first? The one man he doesn't know or his family?
>>
>>30155043
Tapus accept battles as offerings

It's a giant sacrifice ground, basically
>>
>>30157057
She is said to actively kill them if they try and approach her. Even Bulu, the second most hostile Tapu, only flips out when humans build on his sacred land. Fini just doesn't want humans to be around at all.
>>
>>30157317
Tapu Koko can certainly Charge his dad with child abuse
>>
>>30157297
Correct. That action would generally fall under chaotic neutral
>>
My headcanon is that the Tapus aren't guardians at all, and that them being guardians is just superstition that the people of Alola believe. In reality they're just really powerful Pokemon who have made each island their respective home, and with that they'll step in and protect the island if shit goes down. People saw this and started calling them guardians, and the Tapus just went with it because it meant the people treating them like gods and giving them free shit.

Tapu Koko saves you and Nebby because it knows all about Cosmog and that it'd be a bad idea to let it die. You just happened to be there with it, and it gives you the shining stone because you're a trainer travelling with it, so it wants you to protect it.
>>
>>30157317
>things would be better if Tapu Koko was my dad
>>
>>30157317
Don't forget, how the fuck is Tapu Koko supposed to know that there's child abuse going on? He's not psychic.
>>
>>30155043
One's a market which sells foreign goods for cheap.

The other's a giant sacrificial ground of endless battles devoted to them.

As long as Tapu Bulu's ego and battle hard-on is stroked, he doesn't care.
>>
>>30157367
The DnD system is just another way lonely people categorize and generalize things like MBTI or astrology. No one takes it seriously really except those who denounce it.
>>
File: 1475263292165.jpg (18KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
1475263292165.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
>>30157317
>Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise I was supposed to be Child Protective Services faggot
>I
>>
>>30157317
>Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise I was supposed to be Child Protective Services faggot
>I
>Tapu Koko himself is shitposting on /vp/ RIGHT NOW
>>
>>30154925
>Tapu Bulu thinks that Nanu is the best guy to serve as Kahuna even though he clearly can't be bothered
>>
>>30157561
>lazy guardian picks lazy kahuna
Hm
>>
File: 1478746165547.png (161KB, 368x372px) Image search: [Google]
1478746165547.png
161KB, 368x372px
>>30157317
You can't fool me you lazy bird.
>>
>>30157367
>muh moral relativism
>>
>>30154925
Yeah most gods are ambiguous in terms of morals or chaotic neutral at the best of time. The tapus may not even be gods, just really old pokemon who don't actually give a fuck about anything and have regular animal behavior (destroy supermarket on its turf, fight off other alpha predator that shows up). The kahunas just interpret their animal actions as having divine purpose or whatever.
>>
>tfw Olivia really is cursed, because Tapu Lele don't want the Kahuna to get laid before her
>>
>>30157624
>fw Olivia really is cursed, because Tapu Lele don't want the Kahuna to get laid before her
What could safely fuck her, another Tapu?
>>
>>30154925
Well now they serve as unpaid labor tending my berry fields and excavating in my mines. Whose laughing now?
>>
>>30157449
The problem with this theory is that the Tapus are not the only pokemons that "Accept" trainers.
in gen 6 we had the legendaries who literaly ask for help during the final fight. and even Groudon and Kyogre allow the main player to ride them before their final showdown.
MC are really special snowflakes who can comunicate in some sort of way with the Legendaries. this is the reason legends allow themselves to be caught.
Tapu merely saw the potential and decided to wait till the time was right.
>>
>>30157624
>>30157652
>Lele literally can't have sex because her 'shell' is built around her lower body
Not sure what Fini's problem is though. Maybe she just needs a good dicking.
>>
>>30157690
Fini's problem is that she's a total cunt
>>
>Topu Keku saves you in the beginning to set about a chain of events that would result in it fighting a) an ultra beast b) Solgaleo/Lunala c) You after getting strong from all the trials and d) the entire world once you capture it
>this plan could have easily resulted in it and everyone on the island dying and thousands of ultra beasts leaking out into this world if it failed
>willingly gives up its own freedom to fight shit
Literally Goku
>>
>>30157735
You say that, but she was by far the easiest to catch for me.
>>
>>30157739
Well shit if you put it that way, Koko sounds like a pretty good guy>
>>
>>30157690
She's just butthurt about being weak to both the male Tapus.
>>
Bulu seems like an okay guy, just don't piss him off by building shit on his territory.
>>
Fuck guys
I ko'd tapu koko on one hit
I can meet it again right?
>>
>>30157886
Oh my god
Tapu Koko is fucking DEAD
>>
>>30157870
What defines his territory?

There's a reason his island is the second least populated. If he randomly decides some bit of land is his territory, he just slaughters everyone there after some amount of time.
>>
Is bold a good nature for Tapu Fini?
>>
>>30157057
I mean, it literally left them without a kahuna for DECADES.
>>
>>30157886
Rest in peace Koko, passing on from anon's world because anon was reckless, leaving one island of Alola without its guardian.
>>
>>30157886
Congratulations retard, you just doomed the entire island.
>>
>>30156114
Tapu Koko is also implied to be obsessed with fighting, to the point that battles are held in his honour
>>
>>30154925
It's honestly nice to have 'asshole deity' legendaries in the series for once instead of le prodegtor of da worl 8----DDDD

Plus, they parallel many real life deities in mythology that are, most of the time, flawed in nature. I'm not really familiar with Polynesian mythology but if you look at pleb-tier Greek mythology many of the gods are real dickheads.
>>
>>30156362
Please mean UBs of another dimension destroy Kanto so we can move on from gen 1 pandering
>>
>>30158116
He just likes a good tussle is all, Besides you never heard about Koko raining down his lightning wrath on anybody so he must be pretty chill.
>>
>>30157886
Damn bro, way to kill the guy who saved your life.
>>
File: judge.jpg (26KB, 567x416px) Image search: [Google]
judge.jpg
26KB, 567x416px
>>30157886
Good going asshole, now Melemele doesn't have a guardian to protect it. What if more Ultra Beasts show up now? Your mom, your best friend and everyone else there are gonna die now because of you.
>>
How did Lele ruined Olivia again? I missed the text
>>
File: Tapu_Koko.png (516KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu_Koko.png
516KB, 1280x1280px
>>30157886
you're a fucking faggot I'll tell you that much.
>>
>>30154925
yeah if you read a certain part in the story when solgaleo/lunala first showed up the tapu attacked them one after another (all the tapu lost)just because they were getting more worship than them. They are pretty much just assholes that do whatever they want
>>
>>30158149
If you think about it, plenty of deity figures in Pokemon are dicks. But a good amount of them aren't intelligent like the Tapus so its refreshing to see deities that are dicks and know they are dicks
>>
>>30158202
I underestimate my mudsde's power
Shoulda known before hitting an electric type with earthquake, but I didn't think it'd go out in one shot from a pokemon ten levels below it
>>
>>30157210
Giratina was literally banned for its violence, it wasn't created specifically for the reverse world
>>
>>30156209
Religions that have asshole gods
>Christianity
>Judaism
>Islam
>Hinduism
>Shintoism
>Greek/Roman religion
>Ancient egyptian religion
>Almost all pagan religions in general
>>
>>30158013
>>30158096
The islands are better off without them.
>>
>>30158351
Genuine question, can you give a couple examples? Legendaries that are explicitly worshiped but turn out to just be doing their own thing?

I'm drawing a blank here. Maybe because I've been at college for over 8 hours and my mind is growing tired.
>>
>>30158410
>Christianity
>Judaism
>Islam
>Different religions.
Nope.

>Hinduism
The evil gods are a small minority. Majority are benevolent.

>Shintoism
Minor kami are a mixed bag. Major deities are mostly benevolent except like Izanami and nobody worships her.

>Greek/Roman
Yes.

>Egyptian
All the gods are benevolent. Even Set serves a purpose and is generally only a danger to foreigners.

>Almost all pagan religions
You're gonna have to name them. In Europe, you have Slavic and Celtic religion which is so fragmented we don't really know what the deities were like, you have Grecoroman which are assholes, yes, and you have Norse religion where the gods are not assholes to their worshipers, and then Germanic pagan religion throughout the continent was the same as Norse with slight cultural drift.
>>
>>30157886
Just go back and you can fight it.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (118KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
118KB, 500x661px
>>30158837
>Abrahamic religions meme
>>
It says in the library that they did try to work with humanity at one point, but the human rulers just kept using their Z-moves to make them destroy their own islands. According to most religions, the fastest way to piss off a deity is to turn around and abuse it when they try to be nice.
>>
>>30159082
Doesn't justify Fini and Bulu purposefully murdering people.
>>
>>30159082
>but the human rulers just kept using their Z-moves to make them destroy their own islands.
Wait, so the dumbasses made the Tapus fuck up their own islands, why?
>>
>>30158916
You can literally trace them back to common origin, while other ones are more ambiguous and branched off more than 2000 years ago.
>>
>>30155269
>that's Guzma's home
sheeeeeit
>>
File: IMG_3597.png (861KB, 508x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3597.png
861KB, 508x767px
>>30156521
>>
File: 1475039931146.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475039931146.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>30155269
Yeah, that's him.

>Guzma's mom gives you a TM for Swagger, saying Guzma used it to win tournaments when he was younger
>young Guzma abused ParaSwagger
>>
>>30159097
>doesn't justify
They're stuck with the impression that humans are still abusive beings that forced them to destroy there own islands. I doubt they would just brush that under the carpet and pretend it never happened. They care about the islands and the islands only at this point so it would makes sense why Bulu always goes beserk about humans invading his sacred land and they either back off or die to his wrath and Fini just making her island a wasteland.
>>
>>30159337
What does that say about Koko and Lele then. They're more forgiving than Bulu and Fini or just less immediately judgmental toward newer generations of humans?
>>
File: Keko&Lele.png (74KB, 506x513px) Image search: [Google]
Keko&Lele.png
74KB, 506x513px
>>30159401
Koko and Lele confirmed to be bro-tier Tapus
>>
>>30156157
Yeah, they say that the Legendary Pokemon stomped all four of them and gave them powers in a book in the library.
>>
>>30159401
I'm guessing Koko just decided to stop caring at some point which is why he's so passive over humans being in danger abd not always helping them, he just lets nature take its course and care more about himself. As for Lele, she's more the naive one and has shown to still have interest towards humans, as morbid as they may be. Probably not to always protect them like how Koko does, but still show interest. Like I said, she's more a small child so she's probably not so harsh. Bulu abd Fini just want to be left alone.
>>
>>30157528
The D&D alignment system is made for D&D games, and to systematize situations like smite evil or "only those of pure heart may wield the holy sword!" or "only a true free spirit may wield this bow" and that kind of shit.

People who think it can applied and taken seriously in every situation are the problem.
>>
>>30159549
It existed because too many people were confused about Law/Chaos and assumed that Law=good guy.
>>
File: IMG_5304.jpg (18KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5304.jpg
18KB, 261x217px
>>30156157
>mfw Tapu Koko wants a rematch probably just to beat the legend down and rub it in their face
>>
File: giovanni_facepalm.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
giovanni_facepalm.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>that super obvious "Was going to be a Horde Battle against team skull"
>Instead it's one trainer with 5 pokemon
>>
>>30159700
>battle vs. 5 Pokemon, each with their own trainer
RIP framerate
>>
>>30159123
The humans kept summoning their giant tiki god modes. Any time those things were brought into battle, they'd cause a fuckton of collateral damage. Eventually the Tapus just got sick of it and left.

That's also probably why their Z-moves can't knock anything out in-game. They're intentionally holding back.
>>
>>30156088
Welp looks like Nebby is coming with me
>>
>>30159750
Worth it.
>>
>>30159401
just that their temperament isn't as harsh
koko is all about muh battle but isn't outright malevolent
lele is somewhat sadistic but otherwise mild
bulu is known for aggressiveness
fini idk, maybe she's just a cunt
>>
>>30157850
Porn of male Tapus raping Fini when?
>>
>>30159700
If they had kept horde battles, the games would be New 3DS exclusive, Old 3DS can't run those graphical improvements.
>>
>>30157491
The one with a battle hard-on is Koko.
>>
>>30154925
Pretty sure tapu koko is the only true good guy, the reason why it did not protect guzma was probably because it did not know.
>>
>>30159286
>dude kill your kid for me
>I was kidding lmao

Come on dude, God was pretty petty.
>>
>>30154925
>>Tapu Koko didn't protect young Guzma from child abuse
What?
>>
>>30157216
Tapus like watching battles. They pick Kahunas based off of fighting ability most likely.
>>
>>30160528
Compared to other gods at the time that's great.
You know Zeus? the guy that would not only kill a person that "insulted him" but also kill there entier family for no reason.
>>
>>30160570
I think it's just Tapu Koko who does that. Who knows what kind of crazy-ass criteria the others have.
>>
>>30160731
Yaweh holding that funny bet with the devil by letting that pious bloke suffer and make his family die is also one of the more archaic stories that is not different to the stories of the mesopotanian polytheists.
>>
>>30156796
Damn a life without the D really is a curse. Poor ha
>>
>>30158752
Groudon/Kyogre almost destroyed Hoenn, Giratina abducted Cyrus, I'm pretty sure Lugia sunk sailor boats due to the whirlpools. The other lengendaries aren't worshipped but Darkrai, Mewtwo and the genies are pretty dickish as well.
>>
>>30160486
Tapu Koko only bothers with those that interest him. He wasn't interested in Guzma for whatever reason, or maybe he was and just doesn't consider child abuse worthy of his intervention.
>>
>>30160801
They clearly must all like battles. Otherwise, why would they even pick Kahunas?
>>
>>30156644
So the best religions are:
Judeo thing
Egyptian
Norse
Japanese
Hindu
Not bad I though most religions had dick gods like the Greeks.
>>
File: 1474162907838.jpg (108KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
1474162907838.jpg
108KB, 800x702px
>>30154925
>Tapu Lele cast a spell on Olivia which makes her destined to be single

Wait, what? Why? That just seems so pointlessly mean.
>>
>>30160933
It is a meme to explain why Olivia can never score.
>>
>>30160933
She may look cute but she's a cunt.
>>
>>30160901
So the Kahunas can deal with people in their place

Its well established by this thread that the Tapus dont really care much for humans
>>
>>30159750
That fight alone is worth getting Pokémon Stars, if they make it a horde battle as it was clearly intended to be.
>>
>>30160848
Giratina's calmed down since his destructive days and he intervened in Cyrus' plans to destroy the Universe.
And Landorus is the opposite of dickish, he punishes the other Genies when they wreak havoc and he helps the crops to grow.
>>
>>30161012
>So the Kahunas can deal with people in their place
They literally do nothing of the sort. Nanu doesn't give a shit what happens to the island, since he doesn't do shit about Po Town. All Tapus have a battle hard-on and they are all elected based on battle prowess.
>>
>>30161219
Isnt it implied that Nanu looks after Pokemon that Skull ditches n shit? He's a big softie, he just goes out if his way to not show it
>>
>>30156088
>>30155765

Holy shit
>>
>>30156644
Set was actually a pretty good guy, except when it came to Osiris. But Apep was a dickhead through and through, the only truly evil god of Egyptian mythology. Atenism is kind of a grey area.

The gods of Slavic mythology had very few strictly evil deities. Even if the gods fought, like Perun and Veles, people basically treated that shit as something between the gods themselves and worshipped both. Veles wasn't considered evil by the people just because Perun was the pantheon head.

>>30157210
>Darkrai was only evil in PMD2. Every other incarnation it was just doing its job, residing over nightmares and the new moon.

It was pretty evil when it killed that little girl in Unova for no reason. Frankly I'm sick of this "Pokes aren't evil, they only do bad because people" bullshit. Though with the way pokedex entries were happening in Sun and Moon I bet that if Darkrai was introduced in this generation it would go entirely too far in the opposite direction and it'd be responsible for shit like the Roanoke disappearance, or everything that happened on Poveglia.

Honestly, this generation went really dark. Toxapex's entry was brutal as fuck.
>>
>>30160388
With Lele watching in envious arousal as she tries to punch a hole in her shell to finally be able to masturbate.
>>
>>30160933
Lele is frustrated that nobody wants to sleep with it, so it's taking its frustration out on the Kahuna.
>>
>>30161529
>Lele is frustrated that nobody wants to sleep with it

Maybe Olivia should introduce Lele to the internet.
>>
>>30154990
>pokemon stars
but anon, the sun is a star and the moon is clouds
>>
>>30161529
Lies, Lele is pure

>tears fill her eyes if you rub her hair antennae

Too cute
>>
>>30154925
How do you know aout kiawes dream?
Guzma's past?
And tapu bulu and fini being hostile??
>>
>>30154925
Is nobody going to notice that the Tapu all share colors with the four ghosts in Pac-Man?

Bulu is red
Lele is pink
Fini is blue
Koko is orange
>>
>>30155320
Tapus love kicking asses and hate walmart
>>
>>30162167
pac man confirmed for stars
>>
>>30162167
>Guzzlord is x4 weak to fairies
>Tapus are all fairies

How deep does it go?
>>
>>30154925
All the Tapus look like they belong in Viva Piñata, which is cool
>>
>>30162155
Bulu destroyed the Thrifty Megamart on Ula' Ula Island, it got rebuilt on Akala Island, but the cost of rebuilding it meant the manager had to let Kiawe go. Kiawe was working there to save up and study dance abroad.
>>
So

If all the tapu are dicks except for koko sometimes what is actually protecting alola
>>
>>30156864
TAPU TAPU TAPU
>>
>Tapu Bulu
>evil
Go away supermarket jerks. Tapu Bulu just don't want you lot to turn sacred grounds into commercial bullshit, and you fail to learn every time from my experience. Tapu Bulu is actually a nice and gentle Pokemon who is sincerely hurt that people think that he's evil just because he trashed some asshole's commercialism enabler, when in fact if you were to treat the aforementioned grounds with respect, you would know that Tapu Bulu is actually a friendly soul who would only ever mean harm to evil humans and other malevolent beings. Give him a chance.
>>
>>30162450
where is it stated?
same for guzmas past?
>>
>>30162450
The Tapu saved him from what was basically a liberal arts degree, we should be thanking it even
>>
>>30162539
Geography.
>>
>>30162605
>The Tapu saved him from what was basically a liberal arts degree

Even more seriously, the Tapu saved him from being Black, Thin Tierno.
>>
>>30162605
>>30162689
>Kiawe thought that Tapu Bulu was being a mean spirited jerk, but he would never learn that in reality, Tapu Bulu saved his life in the only way he could
>>
>>30157980
Him define his terrotory, you can do that when you are a motherfucker Tapu
>>
>>30162567
>Supermarket
He destroyed all of Tapu Village.
>>
>>30162367
It'd be even deeper if they were Ghost-types. Imagine THAT for deep.
>>
File: Top Kek.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Top Kek.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>>30162605
>>
>>30162572
Anyone knows the answer? What have i missed in game to not know qbout this?
>>
>>30146452
>>
>>30162567
Nice try Bulu, your a cool guy though, just why did you pick Nanu?
>>
>>30163220
Cause he's lazy

Also why does he do absolutely NOTHING about po town
>>
>>30162567
Is it the Jesus of Alola? Stomping on the merchants who dont respect sacred places
>>
>>30162567
HE LITERALLY RUINED A POOR GUY'S HOPES AND DREAMS
>>
>>30163590
Nanu or Bulu?
>>
I like how the Tapus are like real Gods, with their unique personalities and quirks and selfish natures.
>>
>>30163672
Both
>>
>>30155043
But Mt. Lanakila is Solgaleo's and Lunala's sacred place, not Bulu's
>>
>>30163766
Well Team Skull being aroung lowers the rent for Nanu, besides he knows they're not a threat. As for Bulu, fuck if I know,
>>
>>30157777
It took me like 30 Timer Balls to get Fini. Fuck Aqua Ring.

>>30157886
Legendaries respawn after every league victory. Same with the Tapu.
>>
>>30158357
Hold Back + Snorlax = BEST FUCKING COMBO
>>
>>30155269
Guzma goes back to his parents house after you beat the E4, and his parents have been searching for him
>>
>>30163826
I had something with with Will-o-wisp, so that completely negated her healing.
>>
They're not evil, just self-centered.
>>
>>30154925
Lele does evil things to my dick.
>>
My personal theory is that the war Kanto went to years ago took place in Alola, which explains why there are so many Kanto Pokemon there in the first place. They literally destroyed the ecosystem, eradicating many Pokemon species.
It also explains the team skull grunts as orphaned people. Red and Green came to check out their parents gravesite. And Tapus' hatred of humans... It all kind of fits.
>>
>>30164175
Selfishness is the foundation of evil.
>>
>>30156942
Hoopa is Chaotic Neutral, and Darkrai's nightmares are indirectly caused by it, he has no power over it. Kyurem fits more into Chaotic Evil, being a souless husk that kills living beings enough to put a whole city under strict curfew.
>>
>Faries are assholes
WHAT A SURPRISE
>>
>>30157317
The Alolan waters are all lead poisoned. You watch over a civilization of idiots who actually believe you're more than just something that does occasional acts of good samaritanship.
>>
>>30165233
Not all fairys are assholes

Mimikyu isn't a asshole
>>
>>30155269
>silver
>bronze

poor guy just wanted one gold
>>
>>30154925
Solgaleo and Lunala did much worse

stole our money.
>>
>>30160933
Olivia's superstitious because she can't get a nice cock in her. There is no real curse.
>>
>>30165604
And my heart
>>
>>30156521
New testament, the new 52 in old book before DC
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.