[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still a more emotional scene than Lillie's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1461018218138.png (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1461018218138.png
8KB, 256x192px
Sorry, SM
>>
>>30153774
you did it anon you proved that the things people enjoyed are in fact not enjoyable, you have removed the wool from their eyes
>>
>>30153774
>crying at this or lillie saying goodbye to lunala/solgaleo
what? you cried with the 3000 years mememan scene in xy too? pussy
>>
He didn't have an emotional scene
>>
>>30153802
i didnt cry at any of them faggot
but BW's ending was a lot more effective than XY or SM
>>
>>30153774
Please don't compare our N with a generic anime waifu.
>>
>>30153774
Not even close, N is a generic Mary Sue, even XY's ending was more effective. The only reason you fags like him is because of the homos.
>>
>>30154203
>Abused by his supposed father
>Has practically no human friends
>Figures out his life was a lie

In what way is N a "generic Mary Sue?"
>>
>>30154258
You clearly don't know what a Mary Sue is

>"A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment."

Literally N.
>>
>>30154354
But N is no where near perfect.
>>
>>30154354
>idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character
got played like a fiddle by ghetsis
>young
game for kids and teens, no way the protagonist/rival isn't a teen/kid
>or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities
literally king that thought he had the moral high ground
>saves the day
almost fulfilled ghetsis plan of making everyone release their pokemon so he could be the only one with living weapons of mass destruction
>unrealistic abilities
not the first character capable of comunicating with pokemon

zinnia wasn't a mary sue either, SHE belived she was a mary sue by herself
>>
N wasn't a Mary Sue, but he was sure as hell a generic and boring character.

>Tragic Backstory
>Innocent and controlled by a bad guy
>Generic power that belongs to him
>Realizes he's wrong and completely flips his ideas
>Comes back as a generic hero and has his Pokemon stolen

Unless you subscribe to the theory that N is actually a Zoroark, he's just another boring character. I don't even like Zinnia, and at least her backstory and everything she did was a story unto itself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.