[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it implied that ultra beasts are stronger than legendary pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (88KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
88KB, 578x327px
Is it implied that ultra beasts are stronger than legendary pokemon?
>>
>>30153119
No
The tapus are a quartet and they FUCKED the UBs
>>
They're on par with Tapu's who aren't legendaries

And either way, the UBs we encounter are shitmons in their own dimension
>>
>>30153119
no, not even once.
>>
>>30153159
I think Cosmog is the equivalent of a starter in UB land. Or maybe Ralts or something.
>>
eh idk since it's implied there are billions of them except Guzzlord and Necrozma in their home world
>>
For all we know the UBs we encountered could be the Sunkern's of their dimension.
>>
>>30153159
end this meme
>>
>>30153159
>Tapu's who aren't legendaries

Wait, they're not?
>>
>>30153159
It doesn't say anywhere that they are shitmons in UB demension. Where are you getting this information?
>>
>>30153159
>And either way, the UBs we encounter are shitmons in their own dimension

No, we know the UBs we encouter aren't rare or even single entities. That's all.
We don't know about their power level pyramid.

For all we know they could be either shitmons or Garchomps.
>>
>>30153317
if you go to ultra space you see Nihilego's floating around like zubats and you encounter 4 Pheromosa in post-game
>>
>>30153239
>Guzzlord
But it's stated that another Guzzlord showed up years ago and ate one of the police.
>>
>>30153362
So? That doesn't mean they are shitmons.
>>
>>30153362
If you go to Dragonspiral Tower in BW2 you find literally countless Golurk, Mienshao and Druddrigon.

Are they Route 1 shitmons like Rattata or Zubat as well?
>>
>>30153159
tapus are lake/beast/weather trio tier when it comes to being legendary, but actually more usable than some of them
>>
>>30153685
>weather trio

Don't you mean titans?
>>
>>30153776
I just call them genies most of the time didn't know they have an actual name, but why titans?
>>
>>30153685
Weather trio is very commonly associated with the RSE box legendaries. Just thought I'd let you know cause people might get confused and I assume they are not what you are talking about because they are certainly a tier above birds/beasts/regis/lake/genies 'n' shit
>>
>>30153854
Weather trio is used to refer to kyogre, groudon and rayquaza. So I thought you mean the Gen 3 equivalent to the lake and beast trio.
>>
>>30153934
made a mistake with the names >>30153854
>>
>>30153965
Oh darn my bad dood
>>
>>30153119
the ultrabeasts that crossed over are hyped up by wormhole energy, so no, normal ultra beasts that don't cross dimensions are piss weak little pussies just like your own friendly neighborhood bidoof

play the game, talk to more npcs, the ones we are able to encouter are stronger
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.