[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 hrs in >just got to third island Who /comfy/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>30 hrs in
>just got to third island

Who /comfy/ here?
>>
35 hours and a little bit into the 3rd island but 40% pokedex complete
>we comfy
>>
>>30151274
>Finished game
>sad and no longer comfy

Stay there as long as you can
>>
>>30151274
>10 hours in
>almost done with the 3rd island
I can be comfy later.
I'm not gonna go back through those routes ever again.
>>
>>30151274
>5 days since I got the game
>haven't even gotten to the trainer school because the game is boring as fuck
ultimate /comfy/
>>
6 hours in, still in hau'oli hau'oli give me the formuoli
>>
31h30, still didn't enter the first trial site of the second island. That's because I'm catching all the available pokemon in front of me at any given time, including rare SOS encounters.
>>
10 hours in and about to face Olivia
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 600x600px
>6 hours in
>rolled ICE as my monotype
>have to grind for Hala so my Brick Break + normie Z Present shitmon stands somewhat of a chance
This really isn't how I wanted to play through the game.

Ohh well
>>
File: Snapchat-2116221175354814552.jpg (725KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2116221175354814552.jpg
725KB, 1440x2560px
>30 hours in
>second island
I need some help with my team, though. Should I use Mudsdale and Dhelmise or Tsareena and Palossand?
>>
>>30151633
Dhelmise is more fun to use than Tsareena, but Palossand is much better than that stank horse.
>>
>>30151633
Go with mudsdale and delmise. Though honestly mudsdale and tsareena are the best choices cause the others are later game mons
>>
>tfw going to play the game all over again once I do actually beat it

This is the most fun I've had in a long time.
>>
>>30151274
40 hours in
Just got to the last trial
Pokedex is at like 40 something percen
80/100 Zygarde Cells
12 Pokemon all at level 50
Broke as fuck, where can I farm good money?
Still hundreds of pieces of vlothing left to buy
Jesus, this game. And I'm not even counting postgame.
Maximum Comfey
>>
>>30151919
Also forgot to mention
Festival Plaza
Pokepelago
Getting that Rank 5 Pokefinder
This game has tons of minor fun af features, too bad most people disregard them completely
>>
>At third island
>realize I missed a few pokemon
>also notice that trainer animations stop after you fight them
>the office worker on the observatory mountain no longer bends over
How do I get them to do their animations again? I must know.
>>
I dunno if I'm comfy
I'm on the 3rd island story wise but I completely dropped everything I was doing when I realized I can try and hunt for a shiny with the sos thing
Hunting for a shiny Bounsweet, feeling good though
>>
>>30152309
>Look for a Bounsweet in Lush Jungle
>run into a Oranguru
>"Oh, neat. It's even female"
>get it down to 1HP
>it keeps calling for help
>EVERY TURN
STOP. THIS IS NOT COMFY.
>>
>>30151274
25 hours in. Just survived the Water trial and heading down to the next town.

If anyone's in the lvl16-25 range and wants to have a 100% comfybattle, add me bros.
>>
2h 40 min in I'm about to get Rotom in my dex.
>>
>>30151589
>31ish hours in
>Beat Lush Forest trial
>Looking for the orangutan Pokemon
>Wonder trading any double Pokemon I get

Max relax. I'm taking my time with it.
>>
>>30153342
Don't know why I quoted the anon
>>
File: 1473623707300.png (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473623707300.png
109KB, 1000x1000px
41 hours in and just got to the Pokemon, but I'm more than likely going to grind the FUCK out of my party before I take on the E4. Don't know why but every time I feel like my team is over leveled I get into a boss battle where I find out that I'm underleveled. It's happened at least twice against Lusamine

Also holy shit Lusamines fucking Clefable in the Ultra Zone. That was retarded. Never again will I fuck around and not have a hazing Pokemon to get rid of that shit. I literally only got lucky because it got full Para'd (thanks Magnezone) three times in a row so it couldn't keep spamming Cosmic Power and Moonlight
>>
>>30151274
20 hours in, I'm taking it easy and completing Melemele and Akala's dexes while training my reserves. Super comfy.
How do you even get Feebass? I've been fishing for a while.
>>
36 Hours in.
Just completed the second island.
Went back to second with surf and rod.
>dat Mareanie
Pokedex 40%.
Catching everything.
Checking all patches individually.
Waiting for S.O.S to see who comes.
Wonder Trading.
Doing missions in the Plaza.
Got all Pelago Islands.
My pokemon at max affection.

Comfiest Ever
>>
>>30153471
*Pokemon League

Also, my whole team except for one Poke are in regular Pokeballs. I ended up accidentally catching Jangmo-o in a Premiere Ball because I just threw it as a joke. Completely ruins the aesthetic and now I want my whole team to be in Premiere Balls

Being able to get an end game pseudo-legend Dragon to its final line that quickly just seems really stupid to me
>>
>>30151370
>>haven't even gotten to the trainer school because the game is boring as fuck

got it today because im a yuropoor and i just stopped playing when i got to the school. Pretty boring shit i hope something nice comes again soon. Also i only can use my starter right now because everything i encounter is shit
>>
6 hours in, just beat the trainer school

I've turned off exp share and I'm just slowly training most things I catch like new mons and alola forms to see what is good

Currently training an A Grimer to level 10

Very comfy
>>
>>30152026
>most people
you mean /vp/

You don't really get good money, get double money items, and fish for pearl and stuff, just good old grind.

You get the REAL money later anyway
>>
>>30152309
When you beat them, you crushed their spirit and stole their souls, no animation for you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.