[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me anon-kun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
ok guys which one should i take? are they balanced or is one of them useless as fuck?

i tend to take water because i do this mostly but last time i started with plant.

i cant play on and i have no idea
>>
Owl is more well rounded than the others
>>
>>30148630
Popplio is useless.
Litten is useless.
Rowlet is likely one of the strongest grass starters ever.
>>
File: 13wgul.jpg (22KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
13wgul.jpg
22KB, 253x253px
>>30148630
>not picking rowlet
>>
File: 1471710641492.jpg (375KB, 1245x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471710641492.jpg
375KB, 1245x1280px
get the owl
>>
Do what I do and hold down the arrow for your favorite song and without looking at the screen, press A when it's done, and accept what you get.
>>
>>30148630
If you're not cancer, you should know to pick based owl.
>>
I wish Bank was integrated so I could just get all of them.

How long does it take to access online trading
>>
>All these Decidueyefags

Get a Dhelmise if you want a good Grass/Ghost, anon.
>>
>>30148630
Rowlet is crippled by its typing until you get to Decidueye.

Popplio is just another Water type.

Pick Litten, it's one of only a few Fire types available in the game.
>>
>>30150606
>wait until the literal end of the game to get a pokemon
>while dealing with a shittier starter
>>
I would like to address the fact that OP is such a fucking retarded piece of shit he's asking which starter to pick in the Pokemon videogame. How fucking STUPID can you be? When has it EVER mattered?
>>
>>30150606
Dhelmise is an useless shitmon with no moves.
>>
>>30150640
>Anchor Shot
>Power Whip
>Shadow Claw
>>
>>30150466
>>30150483
>>30150493
>>30150519
>>30150568
Don't listen to Reddit, they have an Owl fetish. While I picked Popplio and it's pretty great in game, Litten is the only one that doesn't have a straight upgrade towards it. Pretty much all the Alola grass types are better than Rowlet, and there's so many great water types in this game. If your looking it a fire type other than Litten, you have to find that 12.5% of getting a female Salandit, which is pretty tricky. Go with Litten, you won't regret it.
>>
File: Type advantage.png (266KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Type advantage.png
266KB, 960x540px
>>30148630
>>
You're all niggers posting in a troll thread.
>>
Fire starter, every game every gen
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.