[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Festival Plaza Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 14

File: p06_03_en.jpg (44KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
p06_03_en.jpg
44KB, 400x240px
So how's your Festival Plaza doing, /vp/?
Been levelling it? Ignoring it? Wondering what the point even is?
>>
I have 4500 point things and I don't know what to spend them on.
>>
mine is level 13 but all my shops are shit.
>>
I've been buying random clothing items but I still ain't got a dye shop. Also holy fuck the EV reducers are relatively expensive for how often I might be using them.
>>
I need help. I hit Plaza Rank 50 yesterday. Remodelled my castle and everything.
Current attraction list is:
Team Purple (3Star)
Friendship Cafe (3Star)
Big Dreams (4Star)
Thump-Bump Park (5Star)
Rare Kitchen (3Star)
Pharmacy (3Star)
Big Dreams (4Star)
>>
I keep getting offered shit shops

Though my drifloon shop is shiny with its black, don't know if that's rare or not
>>
>>30148631
At least if you reject hosting a shit shop he'll give you an item based on how many stars it was.
>>
>>30148649
how do I make him offer better ones?
>>
Reminder unless youre shit Ball and Battle Shops are shit. at least 2* and lower, havent gotten higher ones but seem to be shit
>>
Is there any way to save scum or get dye shops faster?
>>
>>30148663
Seems to be random, gave me a 3star Rare Cafe and im only Rank 12
>>
Does Pkhex edit Festival coins you have?
>>
>>30148663
Honestly it's random. I'm at 50 and he still offers me one-stars sometimes, but I have noticed more 3-4 star ones going from 40-50 than I did 30-40.
>>30148712
You can buy dye shops off of other people sometimes. If you have a friend with one, their NPC will offer to sell you it if they place it in the first slot of their shop list.
>>
Hey retards, the shop you have as set as the 1st aka rge right of castle. Will be your rec for other people to purchase. So dont make it a shit shop.
>>
>>30148368
All of my shops keep telling that they're closed for the day and I haven't been able to get my daily 3 festival tickets.

I didn't change the clock so I think it's because I put my copy of Moon (the one with the problem) in another 3DS to trade with my digital copy of Sun.
>>
>>30148698
Ball shop doesn't get most of its options until postgame, apparently.
>>
Is it true that you can rank up your shops by just using them every day or is it all random?
>>
Been doing it every now and then- trying to save up for a Team Blue to go along with my Team Red and Team Purple (or to replace Team Purple).

I just wish there were more ways to grind up CP, plus this whole thing was "Guide Dang It" material when it launched (since Bulbapedia has no descriptions of the various shops' functions in depth, only Serebii)
>>
I'm at rank 10, trying to figure out if I level stores by using them, or if I have to be given better ranked ones by Sophocles or other trainers.

Also anyone know what colors dye stores can apply? I'm hoping there's one that applies a teal/aqua color.
>>
>>30148863
One star dye shops can do pastel shades, three star do pastel/dark, and five star do pastel/dark/normal.

As far as I've seen they don't level up by using them, and I'm at rank 50. Soph / other trainers have been my source for better shops.
>>
>>30148368
Level 35.
I have quite good shop

Tips: check people profile and VIP the high level people so you can get their broken facilities(if you have enough points)
I got level 5 facility from this
>>
>>30148863

You might like Pastel Blue or Pastel Navy Blue. That's the closest to aqua/teal, I believe.
>>
>>30148880
>>30148914
Thanks. So does it ever get to a point where Soph offers you stalls outside of ranking up, cause that seems like it'll get real slow really quick.

And I'll have to keep an eye out for those blue dye stalls, then. Thanks!
>>
>>30148941
Soph only offers them on rank-up.
You can start poking visitors to sell you their shops at rank 8 though, and their clothes at rank 10.
Rank 20 lets you rename the plaza.
Takes until 50 before you can change the castle.
>>
>>30148368
I don't get how to make more FC. The tutorial had you talking to people to get it, but now whenever I talk to someone I get 3 options, ask how they're doing, make vip and something else, and i get no FC from it that i've seen
>>
>>30149001
they say shit like listen to how my day is or take me someplace i like, and if you dont ignore them you get coins
>>
>>30148368
How come it sometimes says Registration failed when I try to VIP people?
>>
>>30149001
Talking to them only works if their bubble is red before you talk to them. If it's blue they're just hanging out. Once you rank up a few times you can do missions which are far better FC.
>>
>>30149001
Do missions. Also you'll know if you can get points from guests, because their speech bubble will be red.
>>
Fuck I just want a dye shop, these boring moon clothes need some color
>>
>>30148368
Fuck this dye shit. I luckily got a blue 3 star but the concept is retarded. A lot of the better colors seem behind these shops that u just randomly get. But if that wasn't bad enough, you can't buy multiple white items of the same piece, so if you want to swap colors you have to clutter up your plaza with multiple dye shops or be willling to shill out the rediculous berry cost. And I'm not sure if all the berries for some color are available yet.
>>
If I buy a color with berries will it stay there forever or does it only work on one piece of clothing?
>>
soph just randomly gave me a 5-star green dye shop lmao
>>
The best part is that dye shops are also version locked, in terms of colour.
>>
>>30149255
they're locked to colors you cant already just buy with pokebucks though, so its a good thing
>>
>Buy a three star rare kitchen
>Next rank-up is a four star rare kitchen
>>
>>30149394
Dye shops offer Pastel and Dark shades, which you can't buy with pokebucks.
>>
plaza level 115, plenty of 5star shops, a few 4 star ones... I got a blue dye shop 5star
>>
>>30148431
>go to poké pelago
>upgrade bean island to 3
>get enough beans to make level 3 berry island
>plant nothing but EV berries

The harvest is really good and should give you all the EV reduction berries you need.
>>
File: 1477438207811.gif (2MB, 325x328px) Image search: [Google]
1477438207811.gif
2MB, 325x328px
What's the best way to get due shops. I want that team pink but im starting to think it's a lost cause
>>
I have a level 5 Red Dye shop
>>
>>30150067
ask other trainers to recommend you a shop, or try to rank up as much as possible until you get it
>>
Just reached Rank 15 few minutes ago. I need FC and a good Rare Kitchen shop sigh.
>>
The FC grind is unreal.
I need to find out if you can pkhex this shit because god damn I am not doing Type Matchups forever.
>>
>>30150146
I lucked out and the game just gave me a four-star rare kitchen, but yeah, some of these are a pain in the ass.
>>
>>30150216
You can edit FC collected that allows you to instantly level up.

There is no option yet to edit FC that you currently own.
>>
>>30150425
Fuck.
That's what I really want to change.
>>
question about demo: Are any of the items worth grinding for? I got Ash-Gen
>>
>>30150613
all of the items are just sell for high value shit like nuggets. the game throws more money at you than you need already
>>
>>30150658
Some are actually useful.
I won a Sacred Ash out of one of the Ghost Houses, and you can get bottle caps too.
>>
>>30150735
>from the demo
bullshit you did
>>
>>30150848
Oh, I thought they were talking about the FP in the FP thread.
>>
>>30148368
Thanks to Pkhex I have 101+ maxed my Festival Plaza, I have every Max shop and have lots of FC + BP without battling or talking to the weird ass cunts.
>>
>>30148368
Well, I got a haunted house today, but what does it do exactly?
>>
>>30151163
Use it once a day to get free shit.
Sometimes you get multiple items out, I have no idea how this depends on the pokemon you send in.
>>
Is there ANY WAY to get a specific facility? I've asked so many people and nobody has a Team Purple dye shop.
>>
>>30151085
But Pkhex only edits FC collected, not the FC that you can spend

My FC collected is at 9000+ but my actual FC is just 142 at level 27
>>
How do you get more people in the plaza? Or at least shuffle them for new chances at FC? I have the same people from three days ago; I recognize everyone that is here.
>>
>>30148368
How do I trade with a friend? If I have their FC registered and they go into the Plaza will they automatically show up in mine?
>>
>>30151477
Connect to the internet.
>>
>>30148368
ALL I WANT IS BROWN DYE
FUCK
ME
>>
>>30148368
I have a few technically good locations that I don't really use because I'm still playing the main game. And also some lotteries.

>>30149001
Join the Type Chart quiz mission, or start a few of your own. It's the most reliable way to get lots of FC, since it pays out 5 FC/star and it's not luck-based like all the other missions are.
>>
Is the language game bugged? I keep meeting 5 guys and then that's it.
>>
>>30151614
Talk to the lady in front of the castle to shuffle your guests.
>>
>>30151651
Welp, got a new record but a bunch of other guys with 5 points too. Hope that'll change soon.
>>
File: 1288742242283.jpg (46KB, 620x462px) Image search: [Google]
1288742242283.jpg
46KB, 620x462px
>buy 5 star Thump-Bump Park
>no Course B 7 or Course D 7
>mfw
>>
>>30151235
I've got a three star team purple shop set as my first facility, personally.
>>
>>30151915
Some courses require a certain rank or for you to be at a certain point in the game.
>>
>>30151969
I'm over rank 30, so hopefully I just need to keep playing, then.
>>
File: 20161123_120532.jpg (66KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
20161123_120532.jpg
66KB, 490x276px
>The 9999 from pkhex only gets you to rank 70
The only 5* I got was a treasure hunt at rank 28.
>>
File: annoy.png (917KB, 666x654px) Image search: [Google]
annoy.png
917KB, 666x654px
>trying to collect every 5 star dye shop to help people that wants them
>sofatcles keeps offering me shit after 52 levels
>all of my guests are newfags
>even with that, the game chooses a random facility/cloth that most of the times you already got

I mean, I already got 5 Star Pink and Yellow with 3 Star Blue and Navy, but fuck this randomness. I want my exclusive clothes.
>>
>>30152604
Treasure Hunt 5* is great though; over three days I've gotten two bottle caps, a PP Max, and a Max Elixir from mine, and it's only 4*.
>>
WHERE IS THE BROWN DYE
>>
>>30153029
Dark orange, Dark yellow is somewhat close as well
>>
What is the best way to increase my rank?
>>
>>30153173
What does dark orange looku liku?
>>
>>30153507
Like brown, that's why they're mentioning it fag
>>30152604
>The 9999 from pkhex
Since when can hex inject FC?
>>
>>30153604
I want to see a sample jerk face
>>
>>30153352
type match up quiz, and only type match up quiz. literally every single other mission pays out horse shit unless hundreds of people are doing it, and you get like '2' tickets any other way.

meanwhile type match up even if you get no other people guarantees you at least 25 tickets if your good at it solo, and 30+ if the game randomly lets other people join your mission.

every other mission is shit.
>>
>>30152604
because it's pure RNG, your level means shit. you have zero way to influence or control what it gives you. i have THREE 5 star places (fortune, Green, Purple dye.) yet the ONLY store I actually wanted (the ev juice bar) has never been offered to me once, and i only found 'one' person offering it.

it is quite honestly the shittiest online thing thought up yet.

I literally gave up on the plaza and just grind lost to the fucking battle royal with under level mons 43+ times for bracers instead.
>>
>>30153873
Can you add me, anon? I'd like to get those thanks doc colors by daily luck. I'm >>30152811
>>
>>30154117
i'll add you, i should have purple recommended by default.

IGN Morgan

FC 2122 - 5878 -1417

Though heads up the higher rank versions are like 1600+ points, assuming it even links mine as that level to other people (i've heard your 'guest' rank actually makes you offer shittier versions than you actually have.
>>
>>30154386
That's even more bullshit than Plaza already is. IGN is Raymoo.
>>
>>30154465
Found you and added as a VIP, i can switch to green whenever you want.
>>
>>30154645
Welp, apparently can't find you anymore.
What do you mean by switch? You can just change the facility you offer by switching places with the architect?
>>
>>30154761
whatever shop is listed a !. on your list when arrange.stuff is the shop you recommend, I can just swap the dye stores to change whats listed.

if you added me as a vip i've moved to the VIP tab which is to the left/right of the guest tab when you talk to the page guy.
>>
>>30154810
1 rather, aka the topmost one.
>>
What's the Plaza's max rank?
>>
>>30154880
probably isn't one, considering how there's no control over your rewards and their rank, it's probably meat to be an Epeen number you keep grinding.
>>
>>30148368
Does asking someone to recommend a shop to you add it to your plaza, or is it just to let you visit it once?

I do not want to spend 1500 if it means I don't get to keep it.
>>
>>30154919
GIVE ME TEAM ORANGE
>>
>>30154919
it adds it to your plaza in place of another store you have if you have no free spots. it's identical in costs /effect to if you rolled it yourself, the vendor just says 'recommended by XXX' whenever you talk to him

there's versions of the bounce house that are version exclusive, but those aren't even worth it unless it's max rank anyway.
>>
>>30154810
That's pretty neat. I got Purple now.
>>
>>30154978
Thanks, didn't want to risk it without knowing how it worked.

Except now I lost the visitor with the five star bouncy house.
>>
>>30149660
Yes, but you can dye any pastel shade at any stall with the proper berries.
>>
>>30155009
if you VIP'd them (which you should if anyone actually suggests good shit) they move to the VIP tab, which is the next page over on the page guys lists.

also switching over to green now, i'll change back to purple later in the day if you want both.
>>
grinding points for RNG bullshit like maybe getting a 5 star dye shop is such a chore, thank god for kaphotics adding festival coins to pkhex
>>
>>30155070
I actually did try to VIP them, but it said "VIP failed" whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>30152604
you can type in a number higher than 9999, it only registers as 9999 in pkhex because reasons, but when you boot up your game you'll actually have 20000 or whatever you typed in
>>
>>30155049
true but the berry amount is not cheap and the berry island is of course another time sink, while the store color dyes are only FC.

it's still worth getting 1-2 dye stores if your a fashionfag, you can always drop one later when you need the EV stuff more.
>>
File: vp2.png (146KB, 450x1700px) Image search: [Google]
vp2.png
146KB, 450x1700px
>>
>>30155101
don't register people on the street outside, it's a bugged piece of jank shit. the game like 'never' updates the people walking around outside (hence why the green ! never goes away)

to actually VIP anyone you have to go into the castle, go to the page person, and he'll list the actual last 50 people your npc version connected to, you can then page them in there, interact like on the street, and properly VIP (friends will also appear in this list with an indicator)
>>
>>30155190
I wondered why it wasn't working. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>30148368
I don't know how to level this shit.
99% of the people I talk to say they came by accident and won't give me any FC
>>
File: 1410447488554.png (76KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1410447488554.png
76KB, 480x280px
>anytime someone recommends a dye shop, it's Team Yellow
>already playing sun so I can get yellow shit anyway
>tfw I'll never get Team Navy Blue
>>
>>30155230
also people on the right side table are the last people people you've battled/wondertraded/etc with.

you can interact with them like street npc's as well,and you'll get like 2 FC from wondertrade people.
>>
>>30155318
>tfw no team orange
>>
File: (a)haha.gif (20KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)haha.gif
20KB, 256x192px
>>30155318
You can get Navy Blue from me, anon.
>>
>>30155363
Is it your recommended shop or do you have all navy blue stuff?
>>
File: (a)zoom.gif (918KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)zoom.gif
918KB, 256x192px
>>30155395
It's my recommended shop and I'm playing Moon. Checkmate.
>>
>>30155363
>>30155449
Stop avatarfagging
>>
>>30155259
red text boxes are npc missions, those give fc if you do it right (they are arbitrary)

talk to the woman in the blue dress she will give you 3 festival tickets per day (you can bank more but only 3 given per day) talk to her to host missions.

ONLY pick type match up quiz if you want coins, all other quest payouts are terrible even if 50+ people are doing it, but type match up pays good if solo and great if you get a lot of people. You can do these on or offline, but it's random about when it informs people online so you may get nobody joining even while online.

once you've used all your tickets you cannot host more missions, but you can join other peoples infinitely, the blue dress lady can be talked to list ongoing missions (but she'll randomly displays nothing even after update.) the game will also red text crawl on the bottom screen when a mission is starting, you can tap to instantly join. it's very moody about this working and seems to break often (so expect periods of no missions then suddenly 5+ are happening)

just remember type match up quiz if you want coins.
>>
>>30155449
Please help me out, anon. You'd be a life saver.
>>
>>30148766
Even then, it's not even that great
>No kurt balls, at all
>Just Timer and Quick Balls via FC in stacks of 12
ALL I WANTED GF WAS KURT BALLS, AND YOU TEASE ME WITH A SINGLE ONE OF EACH WITH NO WAY TO RESTOCK THEM! FUCK. YOU.
I'm going to have to beg on injection threads for pokemon carrying kurt balls at this rate holy shit.
>>
>>30155461
>literally two images in order to reply with the same franchise
No fun allowed.
>>30155500
I'm always wearing version exclusive clothes if that's your thing. Addin'.
>>
>>30148368
Is there a good way to earn points besides talking to people?
>>
>>30155567
So how do I get you to my plaza?
>>
>>30155514
I honestly don't get why they even bothered if they' still don't want to give people more apricot balls. the drink bar at least is easy access to moomoo milk aka the money savers heal of choice.

but the Ball shop is just the same balls you can buy everywhere else for money, only now with FC. who want's to waste a store slot for this? who has so little money and such bad ball luck they need that?
>>
>>30155488
>DO the machamp one solo
>Get fucking 30 FC out of it for 4 stars
Honestly there's better payout ones, but you don't get access towards them till after the E4, and even then people will still spam the Match Up Quiz as everyone's got access towards that the second they get access towards those events.
>>
>>30155627
Get inside the castle and talk to the girl in a black suit. Look up for Raymoo in your Guest list and page me. Then VIP me to have me in your plaza forever.
>>
>>30155581
type match up quiz, it's the 'only' way to earn more than 20+ coins consistently. every other mission has a lower max payout AND demands just as high results as type match up to even 1 star you (you get nothing if you zero star something, this includes if multiple people do the quiz and the group star amount is 0)

>>30155581
add his FC, then go into the castle and talk to the page person on the left, any friends you have added will appear on that list with 'friend' in blue text beside their name. then page as normal.
>>
>>30155659
because i can get 35 easily and constantly solo five star type match up regardless of with others or not.

there's no reason for these to be story gated, unless story gated ones literally paid out hundreds of coins.

they really need to stop thinking locking stuff to post game somehow hides the fact they phone in the post game.
>>
Reminder than doing anything but type matchup is a waste
>>
>>30155677
I can't see your name on the list
>>
>>30155826
Refresh like a madman.
>>
I'm really curious about the EV training shops. When do those drop by and what do they look like? I think my Festival on my Moon file is rank 12.
>>
Is it worth keeping the other stalls or should I just fill my plaza up with only Dye houses? I've got Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Navy Blue so far, but I feel like I'm passing up on the benefits of the other stalls.

gotta stay fabulous
>>
>>30155864
Got it. Thanks a lot!
>>
File: (a)hi.gif (20KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)hi.gif
20KB, 256x192px
>>30156081
Never a problem.
>>30155930
I'm doing all-dye because I can just inject what the other shops do. Some seem really useful, though.
>>
>>30155930
Keep only the dye colors place you don't have access to in your version and the EV restaurant. Everything else can be what ever you want
>>
Got the game today. Missions are fun as fuck, why did no one tell me this earlier?
>>
>>30155924
one looks like a Driftbloom bounce castle (I think the moon one is edgelord black red, the sun one is yellow and blue)

the battle bar (the one that can eventuality have EV reset drinks) looks like a generic restaurant.

their EV payouts are complete horse shit until max rank (where it maxes the EV) and once per day/ The Ev reset juice also isn't allowed to be drank by something our max friendship with.

they are sadly until/if you get maxxed ones, completely horse shit worthless. you are better off chain losing the battle royal on island 2 even at level 24 and getting bracers that way than trying to grind those shops.
>>
>>30156160
Everything but type match up is a waste of time
>>
>>30156123
>>30156135

I'm on Moon, so I wouldn't "need" the Blue or Navy Blue shops, but fug the pastel/dark/light colors are nice.
>>
>>30156238
That is true
>>
Patiently waiting for another 30+ peopple type matchup
>>
What do the different ranks for dye shops change?
>>
>>30156238
just keep 1-2 dye shops you like personal taste wise. the only truly valuable store to whore out is going to be the battle bar. the bounce castles etc aren't even worth it. Due to how random acquisition is you'll spend less time just dumping 6+ mon into pelago time training throughout your playtime.
>>
>>30156330
Is it true 5 star battle bar is sun exclusive?
>>
>>30156345
Of course it's not true
>>
>No missions have appeared on the bottom screen for an hour
>Nobody joins my missions
>Every single visitor recommends some shit one-star facility like Fortune Teller
>When I level up I get two-star facilities even though I'm fucking level 25

Kill me
>>
>>30156314
you don't need it to be 30+ the payout scaling is such that as long as your able to get 12+ correct one your own you'll get roughly 30+ coins no matter what.
>>
>>30156352
>implying
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/festivalplaza.shtml
GameFreak took version exclusives too seriously.
>>
>>30156345
yellow dye is supposedly sun exclusive, as is one version of the bounce castle. the bar isn't exclusive it's just Sophocles refuses to give it out ever (and I wouldn't be surprised if it's post game locked due to it's Ev reseting potential.)

remember GF think Ev training is post game 'content' and they'll do every contrived thing they can think of to force it to be.

also note you get 1 pity Bp for losing the battle royal on island 2, so if you care about even training asap you can just grind lose there even before postgame.
>>
>>30156405
Moon here just got a yellow dye shop asking people. Find some level 30+ guest, page them, and ask for their shops.
>>
>>30156361
You tend to get missions on the bottom screen after you just hosted one.
>>
>>30156387
they spent all their effort making grind gates, but forgot to make 3/4 of them actually 'worth' grinding.
>>
Met someone with the battle table but I don't have enough point. Thank you V.I.P feature at least I can save them there until I get the points.
>>
Are facilities really pure random? All I need is a Team Purple Dye, one star
>>
>>30156405
The Greek Jew's given me the Friendship bar. but if the Battle Bar is postgame exclusive it doesn't not make sense. I'm just pissed I spent the last two days grinding for it.
>>
>>30156429
actually according to the serebi list yellow is moon, orange is Sun.

really this entire page of unlocks just enforces my view they don't understand shit.

so much of this shit is just worthless filler, AND gives you no say in it's rank, over and over and over.
>>
File: tumblr_oci670W1f21sjhfmco1_500.gif (1MB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oci670W1f21sjhfmco1_500.gif
1MB, 493x342px
>get Treasure Hunt facilities from VIPs
>farm Bottle Caps
>>
Grinding FC is so boring. Especially when the mission list doesn't update.
When is the best time to do missions?
>>
>>30156542
it's entirely purely random, your festival level has zero impact on the rarity. I got a 5 star dye place at 11, then oen at 13, then a 5 star fortune teller at 22, every other level was 1-2 star.

>>30156546
it doesn't actually matter as the shits so random anyway your odds of getting it are piss period, let alone the max one.
>>
>>30156630
early evening. time the most people tend to be winding down their playime for the day, so more likely to grind FC.

>>30156590
still gotta get the mon to level 100 to use it.
>>
How do I get a new batch of people in my Plaza
>>
>>30156630
Host a mission and you'll get more.
>>
>>30156690
Like, early evening EST or PST? Last night around midnight-1 AM I had a lot more luck finding people, but it's like, for every mission with 50+ people there are two or more with under 20.
>>
Quick /vp/, what's your high score for the type matchup mission? I'm not the only one who gets off to beating other people at a pointless minigame, right? My best is 23.
>>
Any of y'all anons have a 5 star green house?

All I've got that's (subjectively) good is

5 Star Rare Kitchen
5 Star DEF Bouncy House
>>
>>30156697
you don't because the street outside bugs constantly and never updates (I still have a VIP i removed stuck there) you have to go inside and stare at that unable to organize list of guests to see the actual new people.
>>
>first 3 star place
>fortune teller

This is shit right? It seems like shit.
>>
>>30156798
seems to note your local region so whichever is your early evening. the problem is the online scan clearly breaks constantly so you end up with periods of seeing zero missions, then periods of seeing a bunch until it breaks again.

>>30156808
add >>30154386 i'm hosting the 5 star green right now.
>>
>>30156852
Always keep a single Fortune Teller to double your FC gains for any day doing the shit she tells you about.
The only difference in stars is what phrases they unlock for you.
>>
>>30156806
16 is as much as I can get, I rarely have enough time left over in other people's shit
>>
>>30156808
What does the kitchen offer?
>>
>>30156806
21 is the best i can do
>>
>>30156852
it's 90% shit once ina blue moon good. she mostly unlocks crappy phrases that she never tells where they actually are, but she'll give boosted odds on lottery, and claims wonder trade too. the biggest 'reward' is very rarely she'll predict you get double FC for the entire day.
>>
>>30156904
level up food, each meal requires up to a certian level, each meal is only 1 level until highest end.
>>
File: fire.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
244KB, 480x368px
>need 52 berries to make just a pastel dye
>>
How do you visit other people's plazas or get more shops?
>>
I'm on lvl 15:

Rare Kitchen *
Team Blue *
Big Dreams **
General Store *
Treasure Hunt ***
Friendship Cafe ***
Treasure Hunt *
>>
So can I reset my Plaza if no one has the one I'm looking for?

I don't get it. This whole thing is so needlessly convoluted.
>>
>>30156962
God damn that sounds terrible
>>
How do I get the ones that level your evs and ivs?
>>
>>30157228
Make a sacrifice to your Tapu of choice.
>>
>>30157075
you don't. that would be convenient and helpful. instead your topmost on the list shop is suggested to others when you randomly visit them

>>30157173
half of it's broken but you can't tell because the effort is spent making things roundabout. your plaza's supposed to grab new people every so often and when you do missions, but the people on the street NEVER leave, all the new people you grabbed appear inside the caslte on the guest list. this is also why everything you try to VIP outside it fails

i have had the exact same 2 people right of my entrance since launch, they have NEVER left.
>>
File: 1449101873724.png (97KB, 248x296px) Image search: [Google]
1449101873724.png
97KB, 248x296px
Do any if you high level fags know a way to manipulate the clothing selection?
>>30156852
I unlocked pic related's phrase in a 5 * Hoenn Tent (region tents are pretty much fortune houses that may have phrases related to said region). Shit was hilarious.
>>
>Click matchup test and do nothing for 2 minutes for free FC points

Literally easy mode.
>>
>>30157220
it's completely worthless outside max level for home stretch. the kicker is almost all these shops are worthless,

Ev training ones? 5-50 randomly once per day, set combinations version exclusive hoops

reset ev's bar? That drinks max rank, the bars itself rarer than anything AND the drink isn't allowed to be fed to a pokemon if max affection, daily cooldown.

Ball shop? same balls you buy in game, most good ones max rank, still no apricot balls.

the only good ones are fortune teller (random chance of double FC for the day) the lottery (free shit) the haunted house item search (bottle caps and again free stuff) and dye shops if your a fashionfag.

honorable mention soft drink bar, easy access to moomoo milk if your a frugal fuck heal item wise.
>>
>>30157421
You deserve a special spot in hell
>>
>>30157302
you can't the best you can do is tell npcs their outfit looks great and they suggest one item from what they wear, and it may let you buy that piece int hat exact color

Dye shops are just a crap shoot for your version colors.
>>
Are Purple and Pink Dye extremely rare or something? I haven't seen a single one.
>>
>>30157463
no the plaza designer deserves the spot in hell. he's a lazy shit but the game in no way punishes him for freeloading and rewards everyone else for him just being there.
>>
Went there one time. The fatass wouldn't stop talking. Finally got to do some stuff. Talked to a few people and answered their questions, they just mocked my facilities and didn't give me shit. Left and never went back. Seems like just some shitty RNG Q&A minigame that probably gives bad rewards.

Terrible addition to the game tbqh.
>>
Why on Earth did they think randomising this shit was a good idea. I would've much preferred a system where, as you rank up, that the stores you already have rank up after a few levels as well. E.g. After having Rare Kitchen I for five levels, it then becomes Rare Kitchen II, etc.
>>
>>30157525
the vast majority of people have no idea which shop their actually suggesting (and I suspect the game also only suggests people related to your story progress so people not post game only see shit people rushing story.)

I have 5 star Purple dye, but it's like 1500 FC to unlock via recommendation.
>>
>>30157525
I've gotten both before. Still have a three star purple one.
Just wish someone would have an orange one.
>>
>>30157572
because they think mobile games are their competitor but are completely oblivious to how mobile games operate and why they do what they do. everything the plaza does is the kind of retarded shit a mobile game would do, but in a paid game.

everything random to try and 'force' people to keep grinding missions for the online connecting, but the online is broken2/3 of the time

and the worst part is they will learn NOTHING because they will just throw everything out next gen like they do every single time
>>
>>30157577
I had a 1 star one, then a 3 star one, had to give both up because i got 5 star green and purple (I only even kept green because it's my best friends favorite color)
>>
Someone have Clink-Clunk Land 5 stars to share?
>>
>>30157712
What's that one doe?
>>
Need Friendship Parlor, Stomp-Stomp House both 5 starts
>>
>>30157712
add me holmes

>>30154386
Shit I hope you're still around anon, I'm the guy who is looking for the 5 star green
>>
>>30157997
raises defense and sp defense
>>
>>30158031
added you my fc is: 4828-8831-2921
>>
>>30158031
yeah i'm around, green should still be up.
>>
>>30157421
It works but you don't get as much FC as you would if you were actually trying.
>>
Can't you summon friends and get their stores?
If so we should make a group
>>
>>30158088
let me know if you're able to find me

>>30158134
Thanks, I'll start looking for you!
>>
>>30158088
shit I was also looking for a 5 Star ATK bouncy house. I don't have enough coins so I just saved you as a VIP, hopefully you were able to find my guy.
>>
>>30158359
i didn't find you =/, i was offline in game
>>
>>30158391
I'm still online and still hosting the DEF house. I'll stay online for like another half hour anon.
>>
>>30157573
anon, would you be willing to add me so that I can get that shop? i've been dying for more dye shops.
>>
>>30158542
added. im >>30154386
>>
>>30158416
I have no idea where to find you :(
>>
>>30158654
Check your friends list to make sure we're added together, If your name is Savon then I got you.

then page me in the castle, I should have like a little "friends" thing next to my name on there. the list is long so you might need to scroll down pretty far on your guest list.
>>
>>30158746
finally found you, thanks :)
>>
>>30158640
i cannot seem to find you on the page list. am i doing something wrong? it says that we're friends on my friends list, so..
>>
>>30158898
it shows you as offline on my end. you'll probably need to reconnect to the internet. it drops you out every time you open the hoem menu
>>
Anyone have a 3+ star dye house to recommend? Preferably red, but I'll accept anything so I can dye with berries.

got a decent restaurant in my first spot, can't remember which one offhand but it's 4 or 5 stars.
>>
>>30158949
i reconnected, am i showing up?
>>
>>30158949
I just got you and it says you have Team Green, not purple?
>>
>>30159046
I have both, give em a sec and i'll swap purple back
>>
>>30158011
help me!
>>
>>30159078
the shops are random level and randomly assigned. if people had them they'd offer them, but there's no guarantee people have them let alone max rank ones.
>>
>>30159046
ok I switched to purple now, should be there if you page me.
>>
>>30159177
it's still saying green, do i need to reconnect or something?
>>
>>30157431
Love me some moomoo milk, got hooked on it when you could buy it in bulk in B/W.
>>
>>30159287
24 bottles for 30 FC. soft drink store ends up being one of the most convenient. even sells soda and lemonade sets.
>>
>>30157431
So with regards to EV training, is it just better to do the chain method / Poke Pelago rather than Plaza?
>>
>>30159276
try reconnecting and then repaging me, it may take a bit for them to update. I leave it on purple normally so if it doesn't work just VIP me and keep checking,
>>
Got team purple and I'm happy about it, but kind of want a pink dude so I can get dark pink and complete the outfit I have. Do you eventually get a level where you get whatever you want or is it forever random?

Also I don't know what it is, but doing type matchup over and over is actually kind of nice. Got a decent amount of points from it.
>>
>>30159377
Chaining will take you 10 minutes per mon. Pelago will take days technically however it requires basically no input from you.
>>
>>30159377
chain method with bracers is just as fast as the old horde method because the chain gives an EV multiplier AND the bracers give 8 per mon now.

Pelagos slow as shit but the ability to precises control groups of six mons at a time in 3 groups, and Mohn giving you the exact number gained make it useful.

it's honestly faster to just suicide your team in the battle royal on the second island 16+ times for bracers. because you get 1 bp even for being swept. once you have the braces again your set.
>>
>>30159445
forever random store forever random rank. PInk's moon exclusive color keep that in mind you'll have to find a moon player if your on sun.
>>
>>30151085
Festival Plaza is useless if you use PKHex though.
>>
>>30151085
>>30151424
I have the "lastest build" and there doesn't seem to be a FC option. Where did you get yours?
>>
>>30159568
it's useless in general for the competitive people. all the plaza competitive feature's pay out terribly and randomly.

the casual plaza stuff ended up the most useful in practical sense (ball shop is a scam, but soft drink is all the ol cheap heal items, etc)
>>
>>30159494
>>30159459
Neat. Also which facility is the one that has the chance of giving Bottle Caps?
>>
>>30160004
the haunted house thing i believe (looks like a mouth, you send a pokemon in and they find random items.

fortune teller also randomly boosts odds for better results of random stores/FC daily, so keep one of those as well if you want to cheese your odds a bit.
>>
File: 1456320489140.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1456320489140.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
How do you edit your total FC in PkHex? Somebody save me from the grinding hell.
>>
>>30160299
Get the latest version. They also raised their FC cap to 9,999,999. I don't think it affects current FC yet, just earned.
>>
If you use PkHex to edit FC earned make sure you set it above 300 and not in the thousands otherwise you'll only get 1-3FC from talking to shitters.
>>
Is there any point to dye houses if you dont care about coloring your clothes
>>
>>30148368
What is this thing.
High as fuck and have no idea what it's for.
>>
>>30162962
Non outside of a bartering chip for people's Friend code.
>>
Anyone have a red dye shop level 3 I can grab? I have a thump bump park level 2 and a friendship cafe level 3 if you would like to trade
>>
Game Chat is available in Sun/Moon? how can I enable/disable it?
>>
>>30148368
Is this the worst iteration of the social bullshit features GF has put out yet? I hated doing Join Avenue shit but this looks ten times more convoluted even that.
>>
>>30164824
Festival Plaza is a downgrade and more tedious version of Join Avenue.

Join Avenue is harmless and does not require too much work. Festival Plaza has coin grinding, shop RNG and too many convoluted features that isn't necessary.
>>
>>30155461
>m-muh nomalous!
>>
What shops are essential if I don't care about clothes and only EV/IV training?
>>
>>30165612
The Clink-Clunk, Stomp-stomp and Thump-Bump shops plus Battle Table

Some shops are version locked
>>
>>30165919
What about the Treasure house or whatever?
>>
>>30166102
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/festivalplaza.shtml
>>
>>30148368
I've been enjoying doing the Type Match Up mission only because I've been trying to min-max my answers. What's the highest people have gotten? I can't seem to break 20.

Also Inverse Type Match Up was pretty interesting. Made me realize how much I never worried what was "strong to my damage" and I'd have to think about it a second.
>>
I've got all Gambling/RNG shops besides a single 3 star Trick House that I'll probably replace.
Just some fun thing that I've found since I have this:
The FC "quests" from people are based on what you have, not static. So, if they ask you for something they like, and you only have the Gambling shops, they'll like any of the shops. The options where they ask for other sorts of shops (like the "I'm Hungry!" request) simply don't show up.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.