[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to play this on PC with a emulator or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1478282140394.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478282140394.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
Is there a way to play this on PC with a emulator or something?
>>
>>30147862
A 2ds is like 70$
>>
>>30147871
I'm not spending money on a fucking 2ds to play literally one game
>>
>>30147883
OK, you can't even trade or battle people that way
>>
>>30147862
Yes.
People have been posting screenshots from citra and they look better than on 3ds.

But that doesn't mean the framerate will be good, you'll have to look into it.
>>
>>30147883
The 3DS is probably the only good console this generation. Yoreally can't find more than one game you want to play on it?
>>
>>30148514
I did spend 70$ on the console and all the games are Pokémon.
I don't regret it tho.
>>
Come on. A 2DS is fucking 60 bucks.

All you Khajiits are fucking cheap as hell.
>>
>>30147883
Then it looks like its one game you wont be playing then, faggot
>>
>tfw you have a 2DS and a 3DS, each with Sun and Moon, respectively, so you can trade with yourself

I don't even have a full-time job. Stop being a lazy poorfag
>>
>>30147862
>not buying a 3ds and hacking it to play all shot for free

This is probably the best or the only good console out there.
>>
>>30148986
I have a family to feed desu. Need to take care of my spendings.

Not everyone here is an underage fat nigger with severe autism.
>>
You can, but you practically need a supercomputer to run it at full speed.
>>
>>30147871
A new nintendo 3ds is only 99.99 as of tomorrow at Target m8 (Black Friday Deal). Seems like it'd be worth the 30 dollar upgrade
>>
>>30149229
$120-$150 tops for a 2ds and sun or moon. You're either a retard who cant manage his expenses, or you're a retard that knocked a girl up before you were in any fit state to afford children. Either way, you're a retard
>>
Even on a 970 GTX with a 4790k 4ghz processor and 16gb Ram I get varied framerates from fine in battle and inside buildings to molasses outside in certain areas.

I consider it pretty tolerable on recent Citra builds but it still has a long way to go
>>
What are you people talking about? I play Moon on a shitty 4 years old laptop and it is absolutely decent. Yes, kinda slow sometimes (and sometimes kinda fast), and music is distorted a bit, but I don't really think is is crucial. Absolutely playable overall.
>>
>>30149388
t. Underage basement dweller that doesn't know the cost of life.

You sure ate good sucking at momas titties.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.