[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, (cant imagine anywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 20161123_053327.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161123_053327.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
I'm not sure if this is the right place, (cant imagine anywhere else) i caught this very early on and just deposited in a box. Now postgame I have no idea what to do with it or what abilities to give it. Anyone mind helping me? This is my first pokemon game in a long time
>>
>>30146406
You train it.
>>
>>30146414
Well, yeah. I imagine so. But what moves would be best, what E.Vs?
>>
252 HP/180 Def/72 SpD
Assault Vest
Hydro Pump
Earthquake
U-Turn
Return
>>
>>30146534
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>30146534
>Return
???
>>
>>30146534
>no Ice Beam
It's shit
>>
File: 1478999678561.jpg (102KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478999678561.jpg
102KB, 500x1000px
Dumb question maybe but what is the difference between a 252 Attack Pokemon with a 0 Attack IV and a 252 Attack Pokemon with a 31 Attack IV? Is the difference enourmous or does it only matter in the highest level of play?
>>
>>30146680
31 IVs means 16 raw stat points (usually) at level 50, so it's a pretty big deal. Depends how competitive you want to be
>>
>>30146680
31 points. Difference between 1 shit and 2 shot
>>
>>30146724
So a Level 50 Pokemon that would have 50 Attack at 0 would have 66 Attack with 31? Don't get me wrong, that's noticable, but is it really a huge deal? What if I just want to battle my friends and /vp/?
>>
>>30146764
Friend is fine.
/vp/ are autists. Nothing but perfect mons.
>>
>>30146764
Well, it's a big deal for competitive since every stat counts. Casual fun battles are a different story, if you don't care about winning then of course it's not a huge deal
>>
How to see pokemon potential like that?
>>
>>30147039
>hatch 20 eggs
>talk to the guy at the battle tree
>IV judge built into the PC
>>
>>30147039
Its end game. Yoy need to finish the story. For E.V training, though, you can go to the summary and hit Y
>>
>>30146764
If you want to play with /vp/ then you have tryhard
If you want to play with friends then you either have to tryhard or don't give a shit. Do they know about EV training? Do the same then. Are they autistic enough to breed perfect mons? Embrace your autism as well.
>>
>>30146764
Yes, OHKos are a very important thing, and often you can barely reach them and even have to sacrifice bulk. So 31IVs are a must most of the time.
For similar reasons, the same applies to bulk.
>>
>>30147223
I'm OP, and funnily enough this is why I'm trying to learn about breeding and such. I've gotten the hang of Ditto chaining, but I'd much prefer a six i.v ditto
>>
So what are the best EVs generally? Speed and attack?
>>
>>30148475
Depends on the mon and set obviously
>>
>>30148475
Depends on the mon.

Example, Bewear. Good bulk with Fluffy so it's physically tanky, but somehow poor at SpD and Spe. Either make it defensive with max EVs at SpD and HP, further enhance its physical tankiness with IVs in HP and Def, or go all out attacker with max investment with HP and Atk.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.