[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I DEFEATED TAPU KOKO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Tapu_Koko.png (2MB, 3358x3100px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu_Koko.png
2MB, 3358x3100px
Can I catch Tapu Koko later? D:
>>
I hear ther is no warning for the battle. When do you battle him? (No spoolers)
>>
>>30144290
I think so, just interact with the totem at the shrine.
>>30144320
Right after you beat the game. Your team is healed beforehand though.
>>
>>30144290
after you do E4 again, he'll return, but the other ones I'm not 100% sure.

Don't worry, I defeated tapu koko too so I could SR for a good nature.
>>
>>30144290
I think you have to beat the league again to rebattle the tapus if you k.o. them.
>>
>>30144320
Right after you complete the league, and he's behind about 3 minutes of cutscenes

>>30144290
From what I've seen you can just go back to the ruins to refight him
>>
this feature has been around since at least platinum
>>
>>30144336
If you beat him at the first encounter, you don't have to battle the E4 for him to show up again.
>>
>>30144290
>not saving before the battle
It's like you asked for this to happen
>>
how new do you have to be to not realize that legendaries have been respawnable ever since Platinum?
>>
>>30144290
You can
Also UB's are the same
>KO UB-1 by accadent
>"You lost sight of it, but it's still around..."
>UB-2 has 4/2 of them, KO one, and same deal. Number only goes down when caught.
This games kind about legendary catching.
>>
>>30144383
the earliest you can save is before Kukui, and then you have a 5 min cutscene + credits. Not to mention, first playthrough you typically wouldn't expect to fight a legendary right after becoming Champion.
>>
what type of pokeball can I use to catch tapu koko easily?
>>
>>30144556
Dusk Ball.
>it's temple = Cave
Failing that, I guess Quick Ball or Timer Ball if you stall it out that badly.
>>
>>30144290
If you knock him out after the cutscene then he shows up again without having to do anything. I knocked mine out and then went back to the ruin and I could fight him again.
>>
>>30144290
Catching him might make Alolan society fall apart at the seams as soon as everyone realizes their god is missing.
>>
Thanks guys!
>>
>>30144785
They're not missing, they're just mending my bery fields and working in the mines at Poke Pelago.
>>
>>30145348
Until you send him to the next game in the series.
But from what I've been told about some of the lore, alola might be better off without him anyway.
>>
This gave me bad flash backs to delta episode in which you battle rayquaza then 10 minutes of cutscenes and no saves you battle a deoxys 10 levels higher
>>
is the e4 stronger after you beat them the first time?
>>
>>30146760
By 10 levels
>>
Is there more than one guardian? They talk all day about how their guardian is amazing to their island then you catch all of them and it's pretty much a big fuck you to the island people.
>>
>>30146913
appreciate ya
>>
>>30144356
>>30144395
You know they never say that this is a feature in game until after you've defeated one of the few legends this applies to? If i KO a legend i reset my game right away since it always meant you were fucked.
>>
>>30144556
i got it with the one and only fast ball on my second try.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.