[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this motherfucker really grew on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png (67KB, 170x488px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Hau.png
67KB, 170x488px
this motherfucker really grew on me
>>
>>30144136
>motherfucker
>Implying Hau fucks anyone
>>
yea, he's alright
>>
>>30144158
He definitely fucks Lillie's mother
>>
>>30144136
He grew on me like a cancerous tumor.
>>
>>30144167
Wicke is a better ship for Hau
>>
File: 1473963144425.png (77KB, 268x385px) Image search: [Google]
1473963144425.png
77KB, 268x385px
>>30144158
He has, technically, been insider his own mother.
>>
>>30144158
I'd fuck Hau desu senpai
>>
His battle music and his dumb pose really made him grow on me.
>>
xDDDDDD *fart*
>>
Love how despite his cheerfulness he still has
flaws he'll admit to. Also I enjoy seeing him call out gladion on his "coolness"

>>30144167
>calls her kids and the protag garbage
>always calls hau sweet hau

How does he do it?
>>
>>30144136
>this motherfucker really grew on me

Like some kind of fungus or mould? Perhaps some sort of disease?
>>
File: 1479852589371.png (375KB, 896x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1479852589371.png
375KB, 896x1078px
>>30144847
>>
>>30145686
It's so amusing to see his annoyed face when possible.
>>
>>30144705
LOL
>>
>>30145712
Best moments about Hau are just him calling out people on shit
>>
I felt legitimately bad for him when Lillie left. He hadn't let any of the rude shit people said to him damage his smile for the entire game, then couldn't handle it anymore as she was going. All he wanted to do was tell her his feelings ;_;

even if she was going to fuck the protag anyway
>>
>>30145743
>Calls out the player at 2 events if you let him
>Calls out Fang's stupid plan
It's just kinda sad he doesn't start doing that till well after he screws up and he learns it isn't all fun and games. but at least he proves himself to be more then "Happy-Go-Lucky-Dumb" like he comes off for the better half.
>>
>>30145784
at least PC can suck Hau's willie anon
> implying bros dont come before hoes
> not helping ya bro get over his brokenheart by jerkin his gerkin
>>
>>30145889
I like the way you think
>>
>>30144136
I kinda liked him due to his interaction with you and Gladion up until the final scene that he tried to pair himself with Lillie despite being a constant failure in the matter of protecting her. He then became the most obnoxious character in the game. You think you even have a chance to beat me and "find" her? Try harder cuck.
>>30144757
Gladion say that Lusamine act nice toward people she don't value much. That's why she begin to be aggressive toward you when she acknowledge you as a threat but never with Hau.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.