[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I regret nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: dIPuoV.png (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dIPuoV.png
18KB, 256x256px
Where were you when found out grass became the undisputed GOAT starter type? I was on my couch just minutes ago when I got my Decidueye. First time seeing him, or any of the starters final evos for that matter because I avoided all spoilers (this is my first time back to /vp/ since the reveal for sun/moon)

I just looked at litten and popplio's evos. O i m laffin. Also, how was this place during GO's release? I missed what I assume was a normie shitfest. Missed all the btfoing of z/kalos denialfags. And how has SM been received by /vp/ so far? Catch me up to speed!
>>
File: Rowlet wins again.jpg (42KB, 402x397px) Image search: [Google]
Rowlet wins again.jpg
42KB, 402x397px
>>30142719
How can Littenfags even compete?
>>
File: hoot.png (410KB, 1191x869px) Image search: [Google]
hoot.png
410KB, 1191x869px
>>30142719
I'm breeding some Rowlett now but i still can't decide what nature I want.
I kind of wanted to take advantage of the mixed attack but seems like Adamant is popular...
>>
Are you one of those owlfags who have been trying to force more people to like it since it was revealed to be utter shit competitively
>>
>>30142719

I always pick grass, ese. I remember reading the nintendo power 10~ page spread on pokemon red and blue back in the day, and how bulbasaur became a dinosaur plant, and I was hooked.
>>
>>30142719
DON'T YOU DARE INSULT THE TRAP QUEEN

but regardless I've been breeding a shitton of all three starters, I could toss some if you want one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>30142719

How do we break the news to him boys?
>>
>>30143528
Do you have a spare Rowlet you're willing to trade? :)
>>
File: IMG_20161123_020524.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_020524.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>30143668
I could part with one
>>
>grass type used to be the undisputed best starter type overall before the jump to 3D. Only Meganium is kind of weak aesthetically.
>chesnaught happened and was so awful destroyed grass's credibility forever
>now this redditbait nu-male in an owl fursuit comes in to piss on its grave

Why does GF hate grass so much now?
>>
DECIDUEYE WAS GOING TO BE BAD THEY SAID

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30143567
It's solid UU material with its sheer number of options, high pivot potential, and the best Ghost move in the game.
>>
>>30143832
So what? Incineroar looks like a digimon and Primarina looks like a neopet. Duideceye actually looks like a pokemon which means it's the best by far just by default.
>>
>>30144170
hate to break it to you anon but, Decidueye looks like a yokai.
>>
still brewing on which nature I should use. Since it's just a playthrough I guess ill just go Adamant like everyone else.
>>
>>30144170
decidueye looks like some tumblrfag's fursona (probably yours)
>>
>>30142719
I honetsly think he could be better if they didn't try to make his SPATK stat even up. It's unique move is Physical, most of the moves people are going to put on it are probably going to be physical, so why not boost the Physical, or boost the defense stats?
>>
I used to always pick fire out of tradition til this gen. Last gen was the first time I didn't even use my starter to finish the elite four. My cute little fox turned into a tranny furry. I thought Litten was very cute but then it turns into a bear's fursona. I picked the Rowlet even though it's final evolution looks like weird deviant art shit. In retrospect I think Popplio ends up looking the best, regret not picking him a little bit.
>>
>>30144433
I think fennekin looks like shit because its head and tail take up about 90% of the pokemon. I appreciate how its evolutions make them more proportional to its body
>>
File: Incineroar thumbs up.jpg (598KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Incineroar thumbs up.jpg
598KB, 755x1000px
>>30143075
Easy: we lord the type advantage.
Yo- owlie. COME AT ME BRAH!!

>>30143611
Glad someone else calls them trap queens. I talked my roomie out of poplio by stating "Hidden penis" whenever he started looking at the final evo again.
>>
>>30142719

This is the first and only gen that I picked a type other than water. I do not want a monstrosity that evolves into a fucking trap, and Litten and Rowlet are both great. I went with Litten. So far, I am not regretting the decision whatsoever, as the owl seems very frail from an hp standpoint.
>>
>>30144595
I picked the owl and it's probably the worst starter I've ever used.

It's slow as balls, can't take a hit to save its life and doesn't have a single move over 55 bp at level 20.
>>
>>30144619
Breed the owl then trade it for litten. Litten's line is actually good at fighting, easy to raise, and has a very solid typing. Chances are you'll be way happier.

The owl is more of a mon catcher or situational use line IMHO. Think "Rogue", not fighter (litten) or healer (poplio).
>>
>>30144619
From 17 to up around 30 Dartrix was my hardest hitter by far, and could take a hit
>>
>>30144651
The rest of my team at the moment is trumbeak, cutiefly, crabrawler, grubbin and deino and I've found that all of them are putting in a lot more on average and can usually either take hits or hit a lot harder than dartrix on average.

I think i'll just replace it with a dewpider next morning. A stray bubblebeam from one I saw earlier hit ridiculously hard
>>
>>30143611
How did you get the starters?
>>
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.