[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What dumb fucking retard thought this was a good idea? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: img_01.png (1MB, 670x948px) Image search: [Google]
img_01.png
1MB, 670x948px
What dumb fucking retard thought this was a good idea?

I just want a blue dye place so I can have blue clothes. I've asked like 50 fucking idiots what they thought a good facility was to see if they'd offer it to me and haven't seen it yet Also why the fuck would you split clothes between versions anyway
>>
"Give me your shirt!"

"Oh, you want my hat?"
>>
That sucks, I didn't start with any in my town and ended up being offered two dye stations exclusive to the other version of the game. Feels great.
>>
>>30141858
do you have any idea if it's solely random? I'm pretty sure but I'm so desperate.
>>
Also is it possible to rank up a shop? Like if I get a team blue shop 1 star, can I upgrade it into more stars or is it stuck like that?
>>
>finally get offered team blue shop
>400 fucking FC
>I have 263

I'm going to kms
>>
They were so close to making it Join Avenue again and they fucked it.
>>
>>30142340
Just VIP them.

You can always just use Berries
>>
>>30142476
I tried to do that but it said I couldn't for whatever reason.

I thought you could use berries once you like had the facility. Do you not need the facility if you have berries?
>>
>>30142691
You need the dying facility but isn't team (color) one of the defaults or am I remembering wrong?
>>
>>30142742
Nah I do have a dying facility (a red one). I just looked, I didn't know you could do any color with the berries no matter the color of the facility, I thought it would be only for red but you could just use berries instead of the FC tho.

Only dark navy blue as option for blues tho, but that's better than nothing definitely. Thanks, I didn't know this. Like 30 of two different berries though. Jeezum.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.