[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 768.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
768.png
22KB, 256x256px
What went wrong?
>>
>>30141624
tapu lele
>>
>>30141624
The 4 little arms should've been as big as the outer ones.
>>
>>30141624
bad design
bad ability
thank god we got based Araquanid in the same game
>>
Not a single thing.
>>
File: No.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>30141624
>golisopod
>wrong
>>
>>30141778
>bad ability

only for doubles though. it's pretty good for singles.
>>
>>30141624
It was introduced in a gen that brought a lot of good Bug types to the table, that's it
>>
File: 4OVLKQc.gif (874KB, 197x162px) Image search: [Google]
4OVLKQc.gif
874KB, 197x162px
>>30141624
>Emergency Exit
>>
>>30141904
>getting switched out via stealth rock
hehehe
>>
>>30141960
>not removing hazards beforehand

leech life helps it too. gaining momentum with emergency exit is very useful.
>>
>>30141624
Didn't get a signature 90BP priority water move to go with its 90BP priority bug move.
>>
>>30141624
(You) were born
>>
People wanted Gyarados 2.0 (3.0?). A monster than just annihilates everything.

What we got was a good, but not great, Pokemon with a tricky ability. Though it looks like and tries to be an aloof badass, and has the stats and moves to back it up, at heart it's still just as much as a coward as its prevo.
>>
>>30141624
>bug/water instead of steel/water or something stronger and more interesting
>bad signature move
>ability is counter intuitive to its stats (slow but bulky with good attack, access to swords dance, should be a setup sweeper, but it can't set up because its ability is actively detrimental to it.) A suction cups rename or something would've been more useful and make more sense thematically.
>>
File: guzma credits.png (344KB, 637x379px) Image search: [Google]
guzma credits.png
344KB, 637x379px
>>30142367

And on that note, that's what makes Golisopod the perfect ace for Guzma.

Just like how Golisopod fronts, ya boy "Destruction in human form" still suffers a lot of insecurities from his dysfunctional childhood.
>>
>>30142482
>bad signature move
>90BP STAB move with top bracket priority
>>
>>30141624
I WAS A WIMP BEFORE ANCHOR ARMS
>>
>>30142571
Where's the proof Guzma is the guy's kid
>>
>>30141960
Rocks damage won't actually boot you via Emergency Exit. It has to be direct damages.

Because of this you could actually use a Sub set to cheese Emergency Exit's trigger.
>>
>>30142482
>>bad signature move
The fuck are you talking about
>>
>>30143888
Go to his house after you beat the Pokemon League. Guzma is there and he's obviously their kid.
>>
>>30143888
I think It's said so when you get the swagger TM from the same house
>>
>>30143888
>Is in said house after the E4
>His mother is in his room who gives you the TM Swagger and explains a bit about him
>His farther even uses some of the same speech about "Beating".

Honestly I feel sad for Guzma as his dad comes off as someone who heavily oppressed him, even when he was still doing good. he never got a gold trophy, but the fact that he could still score a silver, and all those bronze means he was still good.

Still, bent golf clubs and 'beat' do not go well together.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.