[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate Nanu right now, and partially Gladeon. Here we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20161122_013546.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161122_013546.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
I fucking hate Nanu right now, and partially Gladeon. Here we are getting ready to go to the Aether Location and all of a sudden Gladeon wants to fucking wait for Hau instead of rushing to the base. Next, the Kahuna wants to battle me for whatever reason. Here I am getting my ass kicked and Hau still doesn't show up. I have to battle the Kahuna AGAIN and lose again. Why the fuck do we have to wait for Hau. Stupid story moment
>>
>>30140704
Cuz we do. The bigger question here is, with S&M's XY tier difficulty, how the Fuck did you lose? I beat him first try.
>>
File: 1473116513931.jpg (799KB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1473116513931.jpg
799KB, 4928x3264px
>>30140704
How the hell do you lose to Nanu
>>
>losing to Nanu
>complaining about a set progression of story
Are you retarded, or just retarded?
>>
>>30140854
S&M are probably the hardest main games in the series, so no, its not xy tier difficulty
>>
I'm in rush to reach the location of a very dangerous UB and some faggot stops me to show off his mega Alakazam
>>
>>30140907
No, that'd be Emerald/Platinum/BW2. S&M are VERY XY tier, as far as difficulty is concerned.
>>
>>30140854
>>30140864
Probably because my team is shitty

Bold primarina lv 35
Sassy pikachu lv 35. I'm questioning if I should evolve it now or later when I get Aloraichium/Thunderbolt.
Quirky mareanie lv 34
Jolly salazzle lv 34
Hasty tsareena lv 35
Lonely Vulpix lv 35. I'm waiting for Icebeam which is in the next level.
>>
>>30140977
>S&M are VERY XY tier, as far as difficulty is concerned.

not even close.

The only part that could actually be called difficult in XY is Reflection Cave, and even then you can skip all of the trainers in there that could potentially give you a challenge. Also SM's level curve is much better than XYs as for XY, if you use the EXP share you end up vastly overleveled than everyone unless you go out of your way to skip trainers, and vastly underleveled starting at the 4th gym without the EXP share. At least SM tried to balance around the fact whether you you the EXP share or not.
>>
>>30140977
Emerald, Platinum, and BW2 are all piss easy. Not XY shit easy, but piss easy. SM is XY shit easy most of the time but some of the totems on the second island can actually have a modicum of difficulty for a typical run, which is unprecedented in mainline.
>>
>>30140977
this is the most challenging game I have played, I got pressured, lost once in a while, and never had an easy time

protip: don't battle in wild encounters, just run from them all
it keeps your slightly under leveled the whole game and therefore challenging
>>
>>30140704
>>30141020

K, won the third time.
>>
>>30141051
>>30141076
>>30141164
I can't tell if this is bait or not. Those 3 games are the ONLY hard games in the main series, S&M ARE XY tier easy, please, go back from whence you came newfags.
>>
>>30140977
Nah, they're way above XY tier simply because the exp share doesn't make you 15 levels above everything at the end of game.

Also Emerald and B2W2 are easy as fuck. Platinum is only difficult because you get an obnoxiously terrible dex to use.
>>
>>30141537
Your post is more bait, friendo

The common opinion is that SM are difficult in most situations. It's mostly the Totem pokemon and SOS battles that people talk about. Some Totem battles can be easy for people, not all of them, however.

For me along with the above, my team is usually at or below everyone else.

Emerald almost as easy as Ruby and Sapphire, just with the addition of more battles.

Platinum was as easy as Pearl and Diamond.

BW2 wasn't as easy as the other games, but was somewhat simple.
>>
>>30141537
>any Pokemon game
>hard at all unless you significantly handicap yourself

How new are you?
>>
>>30141787
>Platinum was as easy as DP
No, they reshuffled things so it's a bit more difficult. Fighting Fantina as the third gym leader when she packs things to completely fuck you over takes more time. Though I don't remember if you could get battle items beforehand, so that battle might be easy and I might just be forgetting.

Everything else is correct though.
>>
>>30140854
>keeping the EXP share on and being over leveled
>WOOOW THIS GAME IS SO EASY LIKE XY OMG

I bet you were one of those autists that whined about the EXP share in XY too, because you lacked the self control to turn it off. S/M is far more difficult than gen 6.
>>
>>30140977
I disagree
SM are definitely the hardest games since BW2's Challenge mode
The new Pokemon are sucky and difficult to find while all the big fights have improved/perfect versions of them or older Pokemon that are better
SM should be very difficult for players that ignore/don't know about advanced mechanics like natures, evs and ivs, even strats like using stealth rock, etc. Unlike XY where anyone could beat those games by simply leaving Exp Share on, heavily out-leveling the opposition and thrashing them with basic brute force.
SM requires you to grind, whether or not you use Exp Share and it forces you to think and adjust to the challenges the game gives you.
I've been playing since Gen 1; XY and ORAS were a chore to finish because of how mind-numbing easy they were. SM is actually fun to play, because of how frustrating it is and how rewarding it feels to overcome the obstacles.
>>
>>30140907
They might be the hardest if you're a retard.
>>
>>30141862
You could be right. I haven't touched 4th gen in ages so I don't remember it much. Just that they were the first games I actually beat the e4 in
>>
>>30141932
I beat Sun just using six new Pokemon I liked with no real regard to natures, IVs, or EVs. Never had to go out of my way to grind either and turned EXP Share on and off as I felt I was getting under or overleveled so I generally stayed on par with foes.

Some Totems had me on edge, namely Wishiwashi and Lurantis, and Kukui was a solid, fair, balanced fight. Every other Totem was like paper mache. Otherwise it was about ORAS difficulty to me. Which is fine for me by my laid back, purposely doing dumb things just to be flashy or climatic playstyle.
>>
>>30142018
In your opinion, what are the hardest games?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.