[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is the Aether Foundation still evil, or is everything good now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_aether_foundation.png (34KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_aether_foundation.png
34KB, 900x900px
So is the Aether Foundation still evil, or is everything good now?
>>
>>30140414
Don't worry about it goy
>>
They were never evil, it was pretty much just Lusamine who was a crazy bitch and Faba only cared about his rank so he followed her orders.

Most of the employees just seem ignorant about what's going on so they attack intruders on Lusamine's orders.
>>
File: 1474685249984.jpg (217KB, 1911x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1474685249984.jpg
217KB, 1911x1018px
>>30140414
As far as I could tell, Lusamine and Faba were the only evil in that foundation. Wicke and their employees were just following orders
>>
Gladion's a good boy, so everything should be good

Well unless he inherited the crazy genes anyway
>>
>>30140504
>Just following orders

This sounds familiar..
>>
>>30140506
Lusamine wasn't naturally crazy, she was poisoned
>>
>>30140622
Is there a part of the story I'm missing where it says she was poisoned a long time ago? Because I see them talking about her being poisoned and stuff but that's because she tried to fuse with the one Ultra Beast in ultra space
>>
>>30140706
No she was never poisoned before the fusion. She broke and went crazy after her kids left her
>>
>>30140830
But her kids left her because she went crazy.
>>
>>30140577

You know who else was following orders?
Hitler.
>>
>>30142851
Lysandre was the Hitler and not Lusamine
>>
>>30142576
she went crazy because her husband left her
>>
>>30142576
Go talk to Gladion at Aether Paradise in post game

he says she became batshit because their dad got fucked and sucked into ultrabeastworld or something
>>
>>30140504
>Just following orders...

Shekels were lost thanks to men following orders, anon.
>>
>>30140414
It was just a prank.
>>
>>30140504
cute~
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.