[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UBs looking like ingame Characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1479507815626.png (671KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479507815626.png
671KB, 1000x1000px
I haven't finished the game yet, so delete this thread if it is a really really dumb question, but is it ever explained or even discussed as to the UBs resembling characters? (I.E. Xurkitree<->Guzma Phermosa<->Lusamine)
>>
Only two of them have an explanation. It's not what you think it is, and the rest are just coincidences
>>
>>30139398
I really hope they expand on this if they do a sequel. The similarities are really apparent and I'd be a little disappointed if it was just chalked up to coincidence. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>30139462
There's really nothing to expand on outside of Necrozma, which isn't really treated like the rest of the UBs
>>
not really, it was basically pointless. prepare to be disappointed, because that's all the ultra beasts have been, despite how hyped i was for the idea of these bosses of totally alien origin

(they aren't even bosses)
>>
>>30139769
Typical GF, good idea shit execution.
>>
Outside of Nihilego/Lillie being a plot point, none of them have any mentioning. Big red herring.
>>
>>30139398
Which two?
>>
>>30139317
Lusamine is obsessed with Ultra Beasts after spending years searching for her husband who was lost in an Ultra Wormhole and has gone crazy and fallen in love with the UB dimension. She forced Lillie to dress like Nihilego because she's insane, and it's implied she dresses like Pheromosa for the same reason and that she gave Guzma fashion advice to make him unknowingly look like Xurkitree. When you first meet her she takes a liking to you and Hau and says she'll take you shopping for a new outfit some time, and from what you learn later in the game it becomes apparent that she was gonna dress you and Hau like UBs to satiate her insane sense of aesthetics and beauty as well. Any other similarities are coincidental.
>>
>>30140010
Lusamine looks more like a Celesteela tbdesu.
>>
the girl looks like the jellyfish because her mom picked out her clothes. she was obsessed with the jellyfish so thats why she made her look like one
>>
>>30139317
The jellyfish has a reason and maybe phero too but it isn't explained. The other ones people were massively stretching the resemblances.
>>
>>30140010
Lusamine gave Guzma fashion advice? I thought she only acknowledged him for being strong.
>>
>>30139923
Nihilego and Pheromosa
>>
>>30140774
Considering Lusamine's penchant for fashion and the fact that Guzma and Team Skull were Lusamine's pawns from the start it seems likely she picked their outfits.

Nothing else explains Guzma's resemblance to Xurkitree.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.