[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so evil bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lusamine032.jpg (82KB, 680x914px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine032.jpg
82KB, 680x914px
Why is she so evil bros?
>>
Who wouldn't turn evil after their shota and loli slaves run away?
>>
Jealous of her daughter's aka my wife's beauty and youth.
>>
>>30138773
don't say those things about mother
>>
>>30138773
Injected with Nihilego toxins & became obsessed with them.
Wanted full-on tentacle sex with them parasites.
>>
>>30138885
>wanting to be with your jelly waifu is evil
Stop kinkshaming her
>>
cuz she was filled with nihilego's obsession toxins
she's actually nice when she's not being mindfucked by ultra beasts, i would guess.
her two kids turned out pretty well so i think that's indicative of her having a good side. or maybe that's just mohn's influence.
>>
I love Lusamine!

I want to make more Lillies with her!
>>
File: 7eeaca_5939070.jpg (195KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
7eeaca_5939070.jpg
195KB, 1200x899px
>>30138819
>i share an imageboard with these people
>>
>>30138943
Lillie mentions having good times with Lusamine before and she clearly still cares about her when all's said and done so it stands to reason that she was a good mother before Nihilego came into play.
>>
>>30139020
Why was this classic meme so forgotten?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.