[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>misses her husband >no ring in her hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png (378KB, 558x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png
378KB, 558x1280px
>misses her husband
>no ring in her hands
>>
>>30137410
Don't care if she's 40 & she has kids.
She looks like that, I'm pretty sure she's still tight.
>>
>>30137410
That's because it's on mine and it's up her asshole
>>
IS SHE A LOOSE GOOSE?
>>
>>30137410
She has a toe ring. Mohn was clearly in it for the foot game and her dad's money, but at some point it wasn't worth dealing with a nutcase. So he came up with a convoluted ploy involving interdimensional travel in order to get away from her and avoid getting JUSTed with alimony.
>>
>>30137410
Her wedding ring is obviously a clit ring.
>>
By the time we see her she's already so crazy the only thing she cares for now is Nihilego dickings
>>
>misses her husband
>he's chilling in Pokepelago, not trying to hide out or anything, most people know about Mohn
>>
>>30138322
Lusamine is rich enough to not care about alimony
>>
>>30137410
the ultra beasts are her husbands
>>
I'm her husband.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.