[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Carbink isn't paired with Diancie in the dex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1118.jpg (435KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.jpg
435KB, 1543x1360px
>Carbink isn't paired with Diancie in the dex
>>
Is diance even in the pokedex?
>>
I hate that there was never a way to turn Carbink into Diancie, even if it was still an event that did it. Seems like such a waste. Maybe one day in the future if they make more event legendaries available normally like with Deoxys then we'll be able to transform Carbink into Diancie.
>>
>>30136454
Honestly, can we just trim it down to 1 Mythical per old gen? Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Arceus, not sure, Hoopa, not sure

I wouldn't mind if they just trimmed it down to Mew because muh nostalgia and Arceus because muh godmon, honestly.
>>
>>30136815
Yeah one a Gen would be neat. For Gen 4 I wouldn't mind either Arceus or Manaphy staying Mythical since they're the only two that really fit the bill (Darkrai is related to Cresselia and Shaymin is a gimmick filler legendary). Keep Victini mythical and make the other 3 available (Keldeo is related to the Ancient Lions, Meloetta is another gimmick filler mon and Genesect is related to Team Plasma). No idea for Gen 6, probably Volcanion since it's the only one with no relation to anything else from the three (Carbink and Diamcie, Hoopa and the ORAS postgame). And Gen 7 who fucking knows.
>>
>>30136308
Well for starters, Diancie isn't even in the Alola Dex, and the odd case of no apparent NatDex, unless a "hopeful" patch comes around the Bank update.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.