[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have LITERALLY 2 Zygarde cells left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2217.jpg (59KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2217.jpg
59KB, 722x349px
>have LITERALLY 2 Zygarde cells left
>>
>>30132296
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/zygarde.shtml
>>
>>30132348
>gone through that guide three times
>>
>>30132371
I am missing only 1 and i went through serebiis guide multiple times so i am pretty sure some day/night cells are wrong in there or version exclusive.

Anyway, on my next walkthrough i will ignore all cells until postgame and collect them all at once.

Never doing that shit ever again blind.
>>
File: 1462388622732.png (278KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1462388622732.png
278KB, 354x367px
>>30132296
This shit is just not worth it. What the hell was going through GF's minds when they thought they SHOULDN'T add any sort of indicator to find these things.

You don't even get anything special once you assemble them all, just the perfect zygarde. Not worth it at all.
>>
File: kaDABra.png (3MB, 1144x1780px) Image search: [Google]
kaDABra.png
3MB, 1144x1780px
>>30132348
>serebii
>>
>>30132589
>Primal Groudon counter
>not worth
>>
>>30132296
>Shitload of collectibles
>No way to tell which areas you're still missing

I hate games that do this.
>>
>>30132589
>zydoggo that becomes cooler and better when it loses health
Buddy, if not for that I would have said fuck it and stopped at 50.
>>
Remember, in the postgame you can switch from night to day at will, so you'll be able to find what you're missing
>>
>>30133615
Tomorrow at 6 I'm gonna do a checklist. Leave no stone unturned.
>>
Just get a Zygarde off the GTS and kill it. The game will tell you that you have X/100 to collect, but the game will still count this excess and let you make a Power Construct Zygarde.
>>
>>30133615
wait, where do you go for this?
>>
>>30133865
Altar of the Moone/Sunne.
Hit up the Lake of the Sunne/Moone to see hot box legend sex (not really) and get a Cosmog.
>>
>>30133955
fucking excellent, thanks friendo
>>
>>30133860
Do you think that any zygardes we transfer up from pokebank can be broken down? Because if so id rather just wait.
>>
>>30133975
Oh, and make sure to go in the day if you're in Moon, and the night if you're in Sun. Also, bring your box legend or you can't go through the magical space vagina.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.